7

My senses are out of control. Where the hell is the danger? I was hit by a strangers quirk. "I'm so sorry"! She said. "It's ok"! I said not feeling any different. "It's a love quirk. Anyone you look at will fall in love with you. It lasts 3 days". She said. My eyes widen. "What do I when I look at someone"!? I asked. "You can kiss then and the quirk leaves them. But if you find someone who isn't affected by it. Then kiss them and the whole thing leaves you're ok. It's not harmful". She said. "Ok...". I said. "One more thing". She said. "Yeah"? I asked.

Izuku Midoriya POV

"(Y/n), why are you wearing shades indoors"? I asked. She looked down. "Uh... I'm cool"? I asked. "Are you ok!? Do you have a black eye"!? I yelled taking her shades off. "No wait Izuku"! She yelled. My eyes widen.

(Y/n) POV

"W-wow". Izuku stuttered out. "Izuku! No"! I said. He's not blood related to me that's why the quirk works on him. "This is not Pornhub! Please snap out of it"! I said. "Have you always been this cute (Y/n)"? Izuku asked. "What the fuck did Deku just say"!? Katsuki growled. "Midoriya are you alright"? Todoroki asked. I covered my face. "I need my shades! This is dangerous"! I yelled. "Here". Todoroki tried to give them to me. I accidentally looked at him. "You're beautiful". He said touching my face. "This so dangerous"! I blushed quickly putting on my shades. "What's going on"!? Urarka asked. I explained it to them.

"So you got hit with some dumbass love quirk. What the fuck"!? Katsuki growled. "And the only way to reverse it is if you kiss them"!? Urarka asked. "I'm not kissing Izuku". I said. "So that means you'll kiss me"? Todoroki asked. "I knew her longer"! Izuku asked. "She doesn't want you Midoriya". Todoroki said. "I'm not kissing you either...". I mumbled. Izuku blushed. "Come on Deku fight it! That's just wrong"! Katsuki said. "Alright can you two please sit down"? I asked. "Whatever you want". Izuku said. "Sure". Todoroki said. I sighed. "We should tell Aizawa sensei"! Iida said. "Right I'll tell him". Kirishima accidentally bumped into me. My glasses fell off. "I got you"! Katsuki said. I looked at him. My eyes widen. "What"? Katsuki asked giving me my glasses. "Oh my God"! Hagakure yelled. "It doesn't work on people who's already in love with her"! Kaminari said.

"What"? Katsuki asked. "So if you kiss Bakugo will the hole thing end"? Yaomomo asked. "Wait what happened"? Izuku asked. "Oh my god are you ok"!? I asked Izuku. "I felt strange for a second". Izuku said. He's still my brother. "Thank God". I mumbled. I explained what was going on to Izuku. "Oh...". He said. "So either kiss Todoroki or Bakugo it seems". Tokoyami said. "There's no way... I- listen (Y/n)... I don't think I-". I kissed Katsuki standing on my tip toes. Todoroki went back to normal. I frowned. "It's ok Kacchan. It's not who's in love with me. It's who I really really like". I mumbled tears in my eyes. "You... Like me... Like that"? Katsuki asked shocked. "I'm sorry". I was about to run away.

"Stop fucking running away and just-". Katsuki kissed me. "I like you too". He said. "You do!? Why the fuck didn't you tell me"!? I asked shocked. "... Yes because I haven't been constantly flirting with you for 10 years of my life". Katsuki mumbled. "Kacchan you're amazing! There's no way you like me". I said. "Why is it so hard for you to believe I do". He asked. "Because... You're to good for me". I said. He laughed. "Says who"? Katsuki asked. I blushed he was blushing to. "So uh... Hi". I said. "Hey...". He said. "So... We both like each other". I said. "Yeah". Katsuki said. "I'm glade we know that now". I nervously laughed. "Me too". Katsuki said. "I'ma... I'ma head out. I got things". I said blushing. "Alright... See you later". Katsuki blushed as I quickly left. I ran to my room. "Oh my fucking God! I'm so awkward! I couldn't even ask him out"! I yelled.

Katsuki Bakugo POV

"What the hell was that"!? Sero, Kaminari, and Kirishima asked. "I didn't know what to say"! I yelled. "I spent 12 years of my life painfully watching them flirt. This is exactly what I expected". Deku said. "What the fuck are trying to say Deku!? That I can't ask her out!? I'll fucking show you"! I growled leaving to where ever (Y/n) was. I knocked on her door to her room. She opened it and immediately blushed when she saw it was me. "We're going out now! You don't have a fucking choice"! I blushed. "Ok". She said. Wow it was that easy!? "And you're my fucking girlfriend". I said. "Alright bet". She said. "I'm going to make out with you now". I said. "I'm not stopping you". She said. I kissed her picking her up.