21

"You know we never talked about sex". Katsuki said casually. My eyes widen. "Uh...". I blushed. "I know you want to". Katsuki said. "Yellow tape around his body, it's a fucking homicide. His face is on a t shirt and his family traumatized. I didn't even mean to shoot him, he just caught me by surprise. I reloaded my pistol cocked it back and shot him twice. His body dropped down to the floor and he had tear drops in his eyes. He grabbed me by my hands and said he was afraid to die. I told him it's to late my friend it's time to say goodbye. And he died inside my arms, blood all on my shirt. Wake up in the morning I got murder on mind. AK 47's, MAC 11's, glocks, and 9's and all these-". Katsuki cut me off.

"You can't fucking pretend you can't hear me and rap! Your earbuds aren't even fucking in"! Katsuki growled. "I hear Izuku calling me". I said running out his room, not taking any of my things with me. Later on I was with the girls. "Why are avoiding Bakugo"? Ashido asked. "What makes you think that"? I asked. "He told Kaminari and Kirishima you were". Ashido said. "I'm not". I said. "My heart just skipped a beat"! I yelled. I heard the boys walking in. I ran to the wall and started to climb up it.

"(Y/n)"! Katsuki yelled. "This dude named Michael use to Motorcycles, di-". Izuku cut me off. "What are you avoiding"? He asked. "She's avoiding me". Katsuki said. I ran full speed on the ceiling across the room flipping down and webbing out. I went to my room locking my door.

Katsuki Bakugo POV

"Wow she is so fast". Urarka said. "What the hell did you do to her"? Sero asked. "Nothing I'm trying to ask her a question she doesn't want to answer. And the question is none of any of your businesses". I said. The next day we were in drama class... We take this just in case we need to act and go under cover. "(Y/n)". I said. "Don't! Take another step in my direction. I can't be trusted around you. Don't think you can talk your way into my arms, into my arms. I'm burning the letters you wrote me, you can stand over there if you want". Is she seriously singing Hamilton to me.

"I don't know who you are, I have so much to learn. I'm rereading your letters and watching them burn. I'm watching them burn. You published the letters she wrote to you, you told whole world how you brought this girl into our bed. In clearing your name, you have ruined our lives. Heaven forbid someone whispers he's part of some scheme, your any enemy whispers. So you have scream! I know about whispers... I see how you look at my sister-". I cut her off because she just pointed at Deku. And I'm about to kill her.

"What the fuck"!? I growled. "Yeah what"? Deku asked. "Good (Y/n)"! Midnight said. "Are you fucking serious!? Are you not going to have a conversation with me"? I growled. "A stove is a stove no matter where you go". She sung. What the hell even is this. "A patty is a patty that's what I say". Kaminari song. "A grill is a grill this surely so". (Y/n) song. "And fries should be fries either way". Kaminari said. "But this grill is not a home! This is not stove I know"! (Y/n) sung. "I would trade it all away! If you come back to stay"! Kaminari sung. "This kitchens not telling same without you"! They both sung. "It's just a greasy spoon". Kaminari said. "Just a greasy spoon"! (Y/n) sung. "Without you"! They both sung staring at each other.

"What"!? I asked. I was so confused. "Sponge Bob bro". Kirishima said. "Fuck this! (Y/n) I swear to God I'm breaking up with you if you don't stop"! I growled. She looked me dead in the eyes. "Through whoever you been, through whoever you'll be, through whatever you lose. You will always have me, at the end of your raod. I'll be holding you tight. I'm gonna be right by your side no matter what". She sung smiling at me. "Fuck! And it's true"! I growled to myself. I huffed and sat down. I can't win this. She always does this shit when she's asked a question she doesn't want to answer. She'll sing any song she thinks about.

"I always thought I might be bad but I'm that it's true. Cause I think you're so good and I'm nothing like you". I whispered. Her eyes widen. "Look at you go I just adore you-". I cut her off. "I wish that I knew, what makes you think I'm so special". I frowned. "Kacchan! That's not true you're so amazing"! She said. I win. Her eyes widen. "Fuck"! She growled. "Well since you're talking to me now". I smirked. "Kacchan just sung"! She yelled. "Prove it". I said. "Fuck you". (Y/n) said. "Meet me after class". I said. She sighed.

After class it was us I started walking and she followed. "I was just going to say that we don't have to do it unless you really want to. I'm fine with not doing it if you don't want to". I said. "Really"? (Y/n) asked. "Duh". I said. "Uh... Well I was just ignoring you because... I didn't feel like you deserved me". I stopped so did she. "What the hell did I say about that shit"? I growled. "No... It's like uh. Am I really someone you want to lose your virginity to Kacchan? You hate losing". (Y/n) blushed. "I gain yours". I said. "What makes you think I'm a virgin"? She mumbled. "Because you would have told me as soon as you did it with someone". I said. "True". She said.