22

I sighed it was snowing really hard outside. "How the hell am I going to get my hair done"? I mumbled. "I like your hair like this". Katsuki said. "Katsuki... I can't get a fucking comb through it"! I whined. "Why can't you do your own hair"? Izuku said. "Why can't you do your own hair"? I mimicked him. "Actually I really should since I can't make my appointment". I said. I came back an hour later my hair was now... I'm not done I still have to style it. "You're finally done"? Katsuki asked.

"Does it look like I'm done"? I asked. "What else do you need to do"? Katsuki asked. "Grease it, put my Shea butter in it, figure out what hairstyle I want, then I got to do my edges. And I swear to fucking God if it clashes with my makeup I'm cutting this shit off". I said. "Have I told you how fucking hot you are"? Katsuki asked. "(Y/n): says anything that is aggressive. Bakugo: fucking marry me right now! Absolute love of my life! You go babe"! Kaminari said. I laughed.

"Shut up dunce face". Katsuki growled. "Katsuki do my hair I'm tired". I said. "Fine but I want you to buy me those spicy chips". Katsuki said. "Which one's? Hot Cheetos? Hot Fries? Takis? Dynamites? Hot Cheeto Puffs? Jalapeno"? I asked. "Just get all of them you'll help me eat then anyway". Katsuki said taking the comb and brush. "Ok". I said. "... I'm sorry Bakugo can do hair"? Ashido asked. "Yes, he can also do makeup. He's an eyelining king. He's also great at putting outfits together". I said. "All in favor for Bakugo to come to the meetings". Ashido said. "I"! I said. "I"! All the other girls said.

"Meetings"? Kirishima asked. "When they get together without us to talk about girl problems". Kaminari said. "I don't want to be around any of you". Katsuki said. "You won't even help us with our makeup"!? Ashido asked. "If your name isn't (Y/n), I'm not doing shit for you". Katsuki said as he was doing my hair. "Guys Kacchan can't come! I just thought about how if he comes then I can't tell you guys about other boys". I said smirking to myself. "You talk about other guys"? Katsuki asked grabbing a fist full of my hair. "Kacchan! Kacchan! Please don't! I was joking"! I said.

He was going to explode my hair. "Say you love me and I won't do it". He said. "Kacchan"! I said. "5". He said. "Don't start counting"! I said. "4". He said. "Kacchan stop". I said. "3". He growled. "I love you"! I said. He let go. "Look up". He said. I looked up and his lips connected with mine. "You're an ass". I said. "You talk big shit for someone who's getting their hair done by me". Katsuki said. "Ok will you come at least when it's a fashion emergency"? Hagakure asked. "Maybe". Katsuki said. "He'll come if I ask him". 10 minutes later Katsuki finished my edges. "Done". He said. "Thanks Kacchan". I said.

"Uh huh kiss me". Katsuki said. "You said you wanted hot chips". I said. "I also want a fucking kiss from my woman". Katsuki said. "Oh wow she's really pretty"! I said pushing Katsuki out the way staring at a girl from a different hero school on TV. "You're pretty too (Y/n)! Don't worry"! Urarka said. "I'm not being worried. I'm being gay"! I smiled. Katsuki growled. "She's not even pretty". Katsuki mumbled sitting beside me. "You're really pretty Kacchan". I kissed him.

"I hate you". He growled blushing. "I love you too". I said taking out my phone. "Oh who are you guys taking to the winter formal"?! Ashido yelled. "I'll take Izuku". I said. "Do you wake up in the morning and just think how are you're going to piss me off today"? Katsuki asked. "Kacchan of course not. That isn't the only thing I think about in the morning. I have to pee". I said. "So are you two going together or not"? Kirishima asked. "I'm not going to some shitty dance". Katsuki said. I frowned.

"Right babe"?! Katsuki asked looking at me. I smiled. "Yeah I don't want to go". I said. "Are you lying to me"? Katsuki asked. I didn't answer. "If you want to go just say it". Katsuki said. "I don't want to". I said. "Just say you fucking want to"! He growled. "I don't... Kacchan do you want to go"? I asked confused. "Yes! What the fuck is wrong with you!? We're going". Katsuki growled. I smirked to myself. "Ok". I shrugged with a bored expression.

"Wait! What the fuck"!? Katsuki asked. "How did you get played like that"!? The guys laughed. "Izuku we need to find you a date... I have a couple of friends who think you're cute". I said. "Uh...". Izuku blushed. "If you want of course. I'm not going to set anything up if you're uncomfortable". I smiled. "If your friends are as hot as you". Mineta said. "Uh... No offense Mineta... But my friends would kill you". I said. "Sounds like a good reason to set him with one of them". The girls mumbled. Katsuki touched my face. "You need to start wearing warming clothes". Katsuki said. "I'm not that cold". I said.

"You're fucking freezing". Katsuki pulled me into his lap. "I agree with Kacchan. You wear winter clothes in the summer and summer clothes in the winter". Izuku said. "Obviously you guys aren't training your body temperature to withstand everything". I said. "Yeah and when you die from hyperthermia and hypothermia. Then we'll see". Katsuki said. "I've only had a heat stroke once shut up". I said. "Wait what"!? Everyone asked. My eyes widen. "Oh yeah right... Never mind! I'm going to bed"! I yelled. "I just did your fucking hair"! Katsuki yelled as I ran.