79

I was reading Yaoi at 2:25 A.M(A/n definitely wasn't reading Killings Stalking). I started crying, real ass emotional tears. I had to turn my phone off from how bad I was crying. "What's wrong"? A raspy voice asked on my right . "N-nothing". I tried to pull myself together. Katsuki raised up and touched my cheek. "Did you have a nightmare? It's rare for you to have them". Katsuki said. "Kacchan if I was pervy lonely stalker and you were a mentally deranged killer you'll still love me right"? I asked.

He stared at me. "Have you been smoking pot"? Katsuki asked. "Kacchan"! I said. "Sure...". He said. "You promise"? I cried. "The fuck... Yeah whatever". Katsuki said sighing running his hand through my hair. He looked to see my phone. He unlocked it. "Sad manga"? Katsuki asked. I nodded. "Do you want to cuddle"? Katsuki sighed. I nodded. Katsuki pulled me into his chest. "Why the hell are you reading this late? You realize you have work right"? Katsuki mumbled. I fell asleep.

I fell from a building landing in a dumpster that closed when I landed. "Hello darkness my old friend". I mumbled falling asleep.

Katsuki Bakugo POV

"Where the hell is she"? I went to Mirko agency. "What? She's been off for an hour". The receptionist said. "Come to think of it... I don't remember her coming to clock out... Unless she was invisible or tiny". She got out a book. "I'm sorry she hasn't clocked out". She said. I growled. Where the hell is she!? I took out my phone and got on a app... Yes I but a tracker in (Y/n)'s phone. Because for some reason she's always in shit!

I followed her location to behind a restaurant. I went there and saw nothing but a huge trash can. I opened it and saw (Y/n) sleeping... And rats and roaches were crawling on her. I blinked. I don't want to touch her... I got her out of the trash can. "(Y/n)"? I asked. She was a heavy sleeper. She wasn't waking up no time soon. I took her home, ran some bath water, undressed her, but her in, then bathed her.

I made sure there was so cuts, scratches, or bites on her body. I then washed her hair. I went and washed her hero outfit 6 times. I sighed. I finally put one of my shirts on her and tucked her into bed. She hasn't been sleeping well, I can't get her to sleep. She's maybe slept 4 hours in the past two weeks. I braided her hair and rubbed her cheek with my thumb gently. "Baby you need to do better". I mumbled. (Y/n) woke up. "Oh hey Kacchan what time is it"? (Y/n) asked. "7:30". I said. "What!? We need to go to work"! She yelled. "P.M". I said.

"Oh... That's early how long have I been asleep"? (Y/n) asked. "Maybe 3 hours since you've been here". She isn't going to ask me about what happened? "Where's my phone? I can read manga and watch TikTok"! She smiled. I frowned as she got her phone. I'm going to have to be strict. I'm going to have to tell her no. I can't do it! Why the fuck can't I yell at her!? "I'm going to go fix some coffee". (Y/n) said. I grabbed her hand before she left the bed. "No". I said. "... What"? She asked.

"You're not drinking any fucking coffee! You do realize I had to drag your ass out of a dumpster filled with roaches and rodents! I don't know why the hell you think it's ok to not sleep at night! But you're not going to fucking use your phone or make any coffee"! I yelled. Her eyes widen. "... Kacchan yelled at me"! (Y/n) cried. "Shut the fuck up and stop faking"! I growled. She did. "Fine"! (Y/n) threw her phone at me and went under the covers. "Stupid Kacchan". (Y/n) said. "Call me that again and I'm fucking you unconscious". I said.

"Stupid... Kacchan". (Y/n) smirked. I smacked her ass. She jumped up. "Kacchan what the fu-". I kissed her, my tongue going into her mouth. (Y/n) face heated up and I grabbed her ass. "Be good a good girl for me and sleep". I was squishing her face. Her bottom lip poked out. "I don't want any of that shit. Sleep now before I spank you again. You like it when I leave my hand print on your though don't you"? I smirked. (Y/n) face turned red. "If you tell me how much you like I'll choke you and smack your ass until you're all wet and begging me to stick my dick inside you and leave my imprint inside that pussy of yours". I said.

"I-i'm go t-to sleep". (Y/n) stuttered out getting under the covers. I sighed hearing her breathing get slow and steady. She really gets flustered when I say sexual things. I smiled.