35

Katsuki Bakugo POV

"Bakugo come on tell us about (Y/n)"! Kaminari said. "I will hurt you". I said. "It's obvious you two are sexually active". Sero said. "We're both virgins shut the fuck up". I growled. "You do know (Y/n) tells the girls about how you are in bed". Mineta said. I slammed my locker shut. "I will fucking murder you! I'm not her and she can say whatever the hell she wants"! I growled. "Would you guys leave Bakugo alone if he doesn't want to tell us he doesn't have to". Kirishima said. "Also...". Kirishima pointed at Deku who was frowning.

"Oh sorry Midoriya". Kaminari blushed. "It's fine". Deku said. "You dumbasses". I said. "Wow you actually have respect for Midoriya"? Todoroki asked. I thought. "Even if he wasn't in here I still wouldn't have said anything. It's my business". I growled leaving out. "Hi Kacchan""! (Y/n) smiled in her hero costume. I smiled at her. "You looked angry just now. You good"? She asked. "Your face pisses me off some days". I said. She didn't say anything and walked off. "I'm joking babe I love your face". I picked her up from behind. "Hey does this remind you of something"? I asked. "Nigga". (Y/n) said. I laughed.

"(Y/n)"! Deku yelled. I put her over my shoulder and smacked her ass. "Alright let's find somewhere to fight". I said. "I hate you so much". (Y/n) mumbled.

(Y/n) POV

I was patrolling the streets with Mirko. "Watch out"! I yelled pushing her as fire came straight towards us. I managed to get us both out the way. "Nice to see you again (L/n)". Shigaraki said. "(Y/n) run"! Mirko said. Shigaraki grabbed Mirko. "If you run I'll kill her". He said. I felt my heart speed up. "Hey there"! Toga said about to cut me but I fell into a hole. Next thing I know I'm out.

When I woke up I was surrounded my villians and my quirk wouldn't activate. Fear rushed over me. "Don't worry it'll only be gone for a while". Toga said. "More than enough time to convince you to join us". Shigaraki said. "Hey... Can I tell you all something"? I asked. They were all silent. "Sure". Shigaraki said. "... You're all going to die". I said staring them in the eyes. "W-what"? Someone asked. I smiled. "I don't need to hear any of your shit. You're all the most stupidest, bitch, pussy ass, sorry excuse for villains I've ever seen. It's sad honestly, being that pathetic". I laughed.

"Oh I see you're showing your true colors". Dabi said. "How about you guys let me go. This is going to end badly for you anyway and I don't think your little club activities can handle it". I yawned. "I see... So force it is". Shigaraki said. A buff dude stepped up to me. "Tell me when you're ready to hear what I have to say. Just scream". Shigaraki said as the guy started punching me over and over again. I felt blood in my mouth and my face hurt. As soon as the next hit came I opened my mouth and bit down on his hand.

"Ahhh"! He screamed as I bit his pointer finger clean off. Everyone stared in shocked as he went down holding his bleeding hand. I still hand the finger in my mouth I spit it at him. "Oh that looks like it really hurts". I laughed. "You crazy bitch"! Some of them ran at me. I popped my arm out of place the chains on me fall to the ground. Everyone stopped. I popped my arm back in place. "You know it's been a while since I've beaten someone until they were bloody. I'm going to really enjoy this". I said grabbing the metal baseball bat the previous guy held to use on me.

"I haven't used one of these since middle school either". I said twirling it around. "Who wants a swing"? I growled.

Izuku Midoriya POV

"What do you mean she was taken! No! No! No"! I yelled. "Young Midoriya everyone is working hard for (L/n)'s safety"! All Might said. "(Y/n)'s safety"? Kacchan laughed. "Deku isn't worried about that. He's worried about how many people you can kill before you're expelled from UA". Kacchan got up. "How many"!? I yelled to our senseis. "You're going to try and kill them"!? Kaminari asked shocked. "Midoriya I know this might be hard but-". I cut Aizawa sensei off. "I'm not worried for me! (Y/n) is going to kill them"! I yelled scared.

"Are you not worried about your sister"? Urarka asked. "Of course I am! She's my sister and I hope she's ok. But I know (Y/n)... And she's not going down until someone's dead". I said. "If those bastards leave one bruise on her... I'll burn them alive". Kacchan growled. "We need to get (Y/n) now"! I yelled. "None of you will engage". Aizawa sensei said. "We're putting you all on lock down. No one else is going to be at risk. I'm sorry". All Might said. Kacchan growled. "What the fuck do you mean that I can't engage!? That's my fucking girlfriend! And I'm not going to sit around while she's fighting off some shitty ass villains"! Kacchan yelled.

"I'm with Bakubro! Let us help"! Kirishima said. "I'm not sitting around either... (Y/n) wouldn't sit around if it was us". I said. "Looks like we can't stop them Eraser. Who all here wants to help save (Y/n)"? All Might asked. Everyone stood up. "She's stolen my dad's credit card for me so the least I can do is help my friend". Todoroki said. "... What"? Aizawa sensei asked. "First we need to figure out where exactly she's being held. Kouda I'm sorry... But could you please talk to some of (Y/n) spider friends and get them to help us"? I asked. He nodded.