69

Katsuki Bakugo POV

"Bakubro I'm sorry about what happened with (Y/n)". Kirishima said. Him, Sero, and Kaminari were over my apartment. "I'm ok". I said. "Are you sure? I can't believe she broke up with you like that! That doesn't seem like her either! In public? If she was going to break up with you I thought she might do it to your face... with witnesses". Sero said. "Hey! Let's go out for drinks"! Kaminari said. We all could legally drink being 20. "Sure". I shrugged. At the bar we were all drinking. "Hey aren't you Bakugo"? A girl walked over to me.

I looked at her. "Who's asking"? I asked. Kaminari and Sero jumped in. "Yes he is! He's also available"! Sero said. "Yep matter of a fact let's go"! Kaminari grabbed Sero and Kirishima pulling them off. The girl blushed. "Hit me"! I said to the bartender. "You know if you're looking for someone...". The girl mumbled. We haven't even been fake broken up for 2 weeks. "I have no intentions of dating anyone". I said. "I didn't mean like that... I meant if you just want a one night thing. You can take all your anger out on me". She said. This girl ain't even give me her name.

I drunk down what I had. "Hit me again". I said. "Katsuki I think you should slow down a little". Kirishima said walking over to me. "Shut up Ei". I growled drinking the shot again. "Just give me the fucking bottle"! I growled at the bartender.

(Y/n) POV

I was roof jumping when I saw someone on one the roof. "I heard you broke up with Ground Zero". The woman said. It's a woman! It's about fucking time! I haven't seen Katsuki in 2 whole weeks! The woman walked closer to me. I was paralyzed. "Let me feel your pain". She touch my face. My eyes widen. I quickly kicked her. "So much pain". The woman licked her lips. "Nothing taste better than sadness of a broken heart... But yours... It's mending itself. Like you're hoping to see him. You broke his heart you know that? Exposing him? Leaving him without a reason or word". How the hell did she knows that!?

"Give me your heart"! She yelled running at me. I webbed her. She was stuck. Well... That was easy. "Do you think he'll forgive you that easily? You don't deserve someone like that". She said. I smiled at her. "If Kacchan didn't want to be with me. He knows how to say it. I don't need you to try and get into my head there's not enough room for you". I said stomping her face knocking her out. The police and news crew came over. "Hey"! I yelled at the news people. "Do you have something to say Arachnia"? They asked.

"This person feeds off of sadness it's helps her quirk. Ground Zero... Katsuki Bakugo and I are still together. It was fake. Katsuki would never cheat and I would never say things like that about or to him. If you don't believe me then don't. Kacchan knows about this! Anyway have a nice day! Love you Kacchan! I'm coming home bae"! I said into the camera.

Katsuki Bakugo POV

"Myy baby coming home"! I yelled drinking Tequila. "Katsuki stop drinking"! Kirishima said. "What!? You don't tell me w-what to do shitty hair. I'm a grown ass man! Now I'm gonna go see my woman"! I yelled falling down.

Eijirou Kirishima POV

"Wait a minute if him and (Y/n) are still together...". Kaminari said. "Leave girl"! Ashido growled at the girl that was flirting with Bakugo. "When did you get here"? Sero asked. "Oh Ei texted me". Ashido said. I helped Bakugo up. "I need to go see my woman! I-i...I gotta go fuck her"! Bakugo said. "Jesus...". I said. "I feel bad if we leave (Y/n) with him". Kaminari said. "Fuckk allllll of you for thinking my baby would ever leave me! I-i love (Y/n) soooo sooo muchhhh! I wanna make babies! A whollle lotta fucking kids! She's gonna be miiine foreva"! Bakugo said.

"... I feel bad if we don't give him to (Y/n)". Sero said. It was hard getting Bakugo all the way to his apartment. He tried to pick random fights with any and everyone. He kept talking about how much he loves (Y/n) which we definitely recorded for her. He was also talking about how much he wanted to have sex with her. But we got him to his apartment. We knocked on the door.

(Y/n) POV

Oh is that Kacchan!? I ran to the door seeing Kirishima and Kaminari holding up a drunk Bakugo, Sero and Ashido who were recording him. I blinked. "It's our faults! We suggested going drinking and then he was aggravated by a girl flirting with him so he went all out. He had 4 shots of Vodka and a whole bottle of Tequila"! Kirishima spoke. I laughed. Katsuki perked up. "I knoww that-that laugh that's my baby"! Katsuki said looking up. "Hi Kacchan"! I smiled. He tackled me. My eyes widen. His lips connected with mine, his hands going up my shirt. "Kacchan"! I yelled.

"You're so fucking sexy! I can't help to just want to do nothing but fuck you. I bet you're so fucking tight for me. You've always been so tight. I just want to eat that little-". I covered his mouth. "Why did you not mess up while saying any of that"!? I yelled. He licked my hand. "Ew Kacchan"! I said. He grabbed my hair pulling it biting my neck. "... So uh do you need any help"? Kaminari asked. They all had blushes. "No... You guys should leave really fast". I said. "Say less"! Ashido ran. The guys closed the door and took off.

Katsuki started taking his clothes off. "I'm going to fuck you into this floor"! Katsuki grabbed my neck. My eyes widen. "Katsuki! Snap out of it! You need water"! I yelled trying to get away from him. He deadass chased me around the room. "Get-get back here so I-i can love you and fuck you"! Katsuki yelled. I ran up the wall. He looked around confused. "W-what? Where...? (Y/n)? Babe where did you go? Don't-don't leave me again". Katsuki got teary eyed. My eyes widen and landed in front of him. Then I realized... They weren't tears.

"Got you". He smirked pushing me against the wall. His hands went into my pants. "Oh shit...". I mumbled. His finger went in. My face went red. "Ah~"! I said as he moved it. "Yeah! Moan for me baby! Tell me who-who you belong to". Katsuki said. Who fucking allowed him to be drunk!? He picked me up and put me on the couch. "The whole building is going to fucking know how good I fuck you"! Katsuki growled burning my clothes off.... How the hell is he overpowering me?! Why am I so weak when it comes to him!? I can't just be like this everytime he says something embarrassing! "Suck my finger while I eat you out". Katsuki put his finger in my mouth.