6

"(Y/n)! Mom sent me the family picture book"! Izuku said. "... Why"!? I whined. "I wanna see"! The class said. "Aww look here's a copy of your adoption papers"! Izuku said. "That hurts". I said. "Oh I'm sorry"! Izuku said. "I'm joking I don't care". I said. "Look how tiny you were as a new born". Izuku said. "Why are you on my section"? I blushed. He turned and there was a picture of, Izuku, Kacchan, and me all taking a bath together. "Keep it PG"! I yelled. "Hey Deku, not much has changed in your appearance". Katsuki smirked. My eyes widen. "I wish I was still that tiny". I said. "You are". Katsuki said. "You're so mean. First you're going to call Izuku's peepee small then you're going to insult my height". I said. "Wait that's what he meant"!? Izuku asked. I flipped the page and it was now just me and Katsuki it the tub. He was reaching for me.

"Bakugo can't keep his hands to himself". Kaminari said. "We should recreate this picture". Katsuki said. "No thanks". I laughed. Next was Izuku and me I was hugging him we were at a playground. "Look how cute you are"! I smiled at Izuku. Next was mom holding us. Izuku on the verge of tears and I was looking confused. "Not a damn thing has changed from this picture". Katsuki said. "That's not true! Mom can't hold us"! I said. "That's so mean". Izuku said. Next was me hugging Katsuki with a blush on his face. "Katsuki you look sick in this picture". I said. "Shut up". He growled. The page turned. "Aww! It's me my first day of gymnastics! Look at the little tights I had". I said. "Can you still do your routine"? Izuku asked.

"Yeah". I said. I took a running start did 3 flips, a back bend, a split, got up and did 2 back flips, and last raised my leg all the way to my head. "I didn't know you were that flexibility". Mineta smirked. "No one will find your body". Katsuki said to him. "And you didn't even stretch"! Urarka said. "I'm naturally flexible. Sometimes when I do the splits though... I want to die. It hurts the inner thighs section". I said. "Oh look (Y/n) our first day of middle school". Izuku said. "Look how nervous you looked! We didn't have any friends". I laughed. "Aww you didn't"!? The class asked but Katsuki. "No... I always got picked on by the boys". I pouted. Katsuki glared at me. "Dumbass they were flirting with you". He said. "No they weren't". I said. "Yes they were". Izuku agreed. "Oh... Well damn". I said. "What the fuck did you think they meant by. 'Let's hang out after school' '(L/n)-Chan you look pretty today' '(L/n)-Chan you should go out with me' 'You're so beautiful'. Like what the fuck"!? Katsuki asked. "... Listen do you think I pay attention to anything anyone says"? I asked. "No". Katsuki said.

"People were actually like that? As middle schoolers"? Shinsou asked. "Trust me no one said anything inappropriate towards her because I made sure they wouldn't". Katsuki growled. "You know there's this thing called a phone. They still said what they wanted to say. I just didn't tell you". I said. "What"!? Katsuki yelled. "I didn't really care". I said. "I do"! Katsuki said. "And thank you for that Kacchan"! I said. "Don't fucking pull that shit on me". Katsuki said. "Or what"? I asked. "I'll kick your ass". Katsuki said. "Really"? I asked walking up to him. "Stop". He said. "Make me". I smiled. "She said the word"! Ashido said. I pushed Katsuki on the couch. "Who the fuck do you think you are"!? Katsuki growled. I got in his lap. "Shh I'm sleepy". I said.

Katsuki Bakugo POV

"Why the hell do you have to sleep on me"? I growled. She didn't say anything. "(Y/n)"? I asked. "Dumbass"!? I growled. "Kacchan she's out". Izuku said. "Fucking bitch. How the hell did she even fall asleep that fast"!? I growled. "Are you going to ask her out or not"!? Ashido said. "Yeah bro! You could have just done it"! Kirishima said. "I'm not asking her out in front of anyone". I said. "Don't tell me you're scared". Sero said. "Hell no! But she might feel pressured to say yes just to not make me look bad! I want her honest answer. And also fuck all of you". I said. "If (Y/n) did reject you wouldn't this be her first actual time rejecting someone? Didn't you reject people for her"? Kaminari asked. "Shut up"! I growled.