80

"Get your ass back here"! Katsuki yelled at me. "Stop following me"! I yelled. He kept following me. "Katsuki you're really pissing me off more"! I said walking up to him. "I'm so fucking scared". Katsuki growled. I was about to touch him. "Don't touch me"! Katsuki yelled. "You're the one fucking following me"! I yelled. "This my apartment too"! Katsuki yelled. "I fucking hate you"! I yelled at him. He grabbed my wrist. I pushed him off of me. "You're so fucking difficult! Are you on your period or something!? You fucking demon"! Katsuki yelled at me pushing me back.

"You're a childish and arrogant, hot headed, maniac! And a ego driven, self absorbed, spoiled little brat"! I yelled at Katsuki. "At least I'm not a fucking baby who cries about every fucking thing"! He yelled. "Shut the fuck up! When Izuku gets to be number one you're ass gone be crying a fucking river"I yelled. Katsuki activated his quirk. "And your fire is mild at best. I'll call it Katsuki-curry". I said. He slammed me against the wall. "Spidey sense not tingling... It's because you're a little bitch". I said.

I pushed him off of me. "Touch me one more fucking time"! Katsuki yelled. I started poking him. "The fuck you gone do!? You know what I'm fucking tired of you and your shit! The way you threat Izuku isn't fucking cool! And just because he's a fucking number ahead of you doesn't give you the fucking right to say what you said about him"! I yelled. Katsuki grabbed my throat. "You can fucking leave if you don't like it! Go fucking stay with Deku! I don't give not one fuck"! Katsuki yelled.

"Man fuck you! You can fucking leave because you're not gone say that shit to me! You better let go of me before I really beat yo ass". I grabbed his wrist yanking it. "You're going to fucking apologize to Izuku! Because he's upset now! Because your ass is a little fucking crybaby that can't handle when he is just slightly better at you then something! If you want to be better fix your fucking attitude you fucking jackass"! I yelled.

"Go to hell! I don't have to do shit! I'm not apologizing and you better fucking let go of me before I blow your ass up! Who the hell are you to tell me what the fuck to do!? I'm better than you and Deku and I don't fucking need you or anyone else"! Katsuki yelled. My eyes widen. "Fine... Since you don't fucking need me. I'm just-...". My eyes watered. "Fuck you"! I yelled running to the bed room and locking the door.

Katsuki Bakugo POV

I growled taking my phone out and took a breath. "K-kacchan"? Deku asked. "I didn't mean anything I said on the news". I hung up. I went to the room door and it was locked. "(Y/n)... Open the door". I said. I heard her crying from the otherside. "Baby I'm sorry I didn't mean it". I said sitting down leaning on the door. "I apologized to Deku". I said. She still didn't answer. I shouldn't have said anything to her. (Y/n) opened the door. I looked up at her. Her wrist was bruised and her neck was too.

She kicked me in the face. "Stupid Kacchan". (Y/n) mumbled. I smiled at her. "Don't smile at me! You're so mean"! She yelled. I grabbed her pulling her into my lap. "I'm sorry...". I said tracing her bruise with my finger. "Whatever it doesn't even hurt! You're still a little bitch". (Y/n) said. I smiled. "I guess I'll just have to bite you". I said biting her. "You better not get angry like that agian at me". I mumbled. "Kacchan... You don't need me". (Y/n) said. "I do... You can't leave me. You promised. You're my player two right"? I asked. She nodded.

"Kacchan why are our fights so toxic"? (Y/n) asked. "I don't know... I'll get angry if anyone else leaves a bruise on you. And here I am". I mumbled. "... I did punch you first". (Y/n) mumbled touching my cheek. "You have a black eye". (Y/n) said teary eyed. "I'm sorry Katsuki"! She cried. "It's ok... You hit like a girl". I teased. She gave me a bitch face. "That's a good thing... Only a strong girl could land that punch on me. My reflexes didn't see it coming. I like it when you hit me". I said.

She stared at me. "Masochist! I don't like it! I don't like harming you Kacchan! I love you and-". I cut her off. "Fuck that shit. I'm telling you that it's ok. It's so hot when you're angry. Feel how hard I am". I said. Her eyes widen. "Katsuki what the fu-". I cut (Y/n) off and pinned her to the floor. "I'm doing you right here". I said. "Kacchan not the floor"! (Y/n) whined. "You complain about me breaking the bed all the time! I'll just break the fucking floor"! I said burning her clothes.

"We're on the top floor"! (Y/n) whined. "Then your sticking to shit better work then". I growled putting my hand in her pants. "Wait did you really apologize to Izuku"? She yelled. "Yes dumbass! Now but your hands to use or your mouth". I said. "Oh my God Kacchan! Wait"! (Y/n) kicked her legs up pushing me off of her. She ran into the bed room. "I bought condoms! I don't have any birth control"! She said. She must really be fucking crazy if she thinks I'm using that.