29

"You know, I feel like you used me to beat those other guys on purpose". Katsuki smiled. "Chocolate"! I said eating a cupcake. "(Y/n)"! Izuku called me. I went over to him. "There's going to be a pro hero to play the villain next. So I need you to be on high alert. I'm going to need you on front lines". Izuku said. "I got you Izu. But I had to beat up the same people twice... So that wasn't fun Izuku". I said. "You're getting stronger". Izuku said. "Thanks! One even had a fire type quirk"! I smiled blushing. "Hey (L/n)". Some guys walked over to me. "High". I gave them a friendly smile.

"Walk away before you can't walk at all bastards"! Katsuki yelled all the way from across the room. "That's my boyfriend". I said. They all got scared and left. "Why is Kacchan glaring at us from across the room"? Izuku asked. I shrugged. Izuku noticed my face. "Someone hit you"? He asked. "Yeah". I said. It was probably a really bad bruise under my eye. "Why does it look like it's getting worse"? Izuku asked. "Turns out the guy who hit me increases the pain of the quirk. It's probably still swelling". I said. "Does it hurt really bad"? Izuku asked.

"I'm not a baby Izuku". I smiled. "You're still my little sister don't blame me for worrying". Izuku said. "True looks like someone really fucked you up though". I said. "Hey bitch"! Someone yelled yanking me. Izuku pulled me away from him. Todoroki grabbed the guy's hand. "You bastard"! Katsuki growled as Kirishima, Kaminari, and Sero held him back. The whole class was over here now. "Where did all of you come from"!? I asked. "What's your business with (L/n)"? Iida asked. "Fucking let me go"! Katsuki yelled. "This crazy bitch threw me through a wall". He growled. "I'm sorry... But it's good to see you made it". I smiled

He glared at me snatching his hand away from Todoroki. Izuku still in front of me. I moved from behind Izuku. The guy stared down at me. "Will you accept my apology? I am really sorry". I said. "Babe don't fucking apologize to this stupid asshole"! Katsuki yelled. He looked at Bakugo. "Fine...". He said. "What's your name? I'm (L/n) (Y/n)"! I smiled. "Yu Sho". He blushed. "It's really nice to meet you! I hope I see you in the future! Work hard"! I smiled. His face turned red. "Do you have like a boyfriend"? He asked. "Dude...". The Bakusquad boys said. Katsuki broke out of Kirishima drip. "I'll kill you"! He yelled at the guy. I got in front of Katsuki holding my arms out. "Kacchan"! I said.

"Meet her boyfriend dude". Kaminari said. "Shit... Uh sorry". Yu said quickly leaving. "I told you we should make out in public more". Katsuki said. "... What"? I asked. He grabbed me kissing me. "Kacchan! Kacchan"! I said falling down. "Get up! I'm not done"! He growled. "Someone stomp on my neck so I can die please". I said. "You think I won't come down there"? Katsuki asked. "I'd prefer if you don't please". I said. "(Y/n) get off the floor it's dirty". Izuku said. "So? Let them walk on me! Kacchan is trying to start something and I'm not here for it". I said. Katsuki got on top of me. "PG 13! PG 13! PG 13"! I yelled. He kissed me.

"No one is going to stop this"!? I yelled. "You're 300 times stronger than he is". Urarka said. "I don't want to hurt him! Please get Kacchan off me". I said. "Alright". Kirishima pulled Bakugo off me and I quickly got up. Some people were blushing and staring. I put my hood on. "Bakugo"! That Camie girl said. Yeah... I see how this is going to go. I grabbed Katsuki by his shirt. I started kissing him. Surprised by me kissing him but he kissed me back anyway. "Wow... Ok. You know I'm happy for you two but I'm still your brother. Also I'm not done talking to you". Izuku said. I held up my finger indicating to give me a second. I bit Katsuki lip a little. "Alright I'm done". I said out of breath, my face red.

Katsuki face had a tint of pink on it and had a smirk. "So what else do I need to know"? I asked Izuku. "Alright I need you to strike and back out. Make sure to shoot webs in spots they'll walk in". Izuku said. "Gotcha". I said. "How many smoke bombs do you have"? Izuku asked. "10". I said. "If it comes down to it use all of them". He said. "I got you". I said. Katsuki kept looking over at me while he was talking to Camie. "Also I've never seen you jealous". Izuku smiled. "She's so pretty and tall! I don't know if I'm jealous or I just find her attractive because I'm kinda gay". I said. "It can be both". Izuku said. "But people in her school can't date". Izuku said. "Oh... That must suck". I said.

Camie walked over to me. "Hey! I'm Camie! You're Bakugo's girlfriend right? Do you want to see something"? She asked. I eyes her. My eyes widen when I saw Katsuki. "I want to see your cute face"! My eyes widen. "There's two of them"! I yelled. It was hallucination. I smiled at her. "Do another one please"! I smiled. She smiled. "You're so beautiful"! The hallucination said. I was about to cry. "You're so nice hallucination Kacchan". I said. "What type of shit is this"!? Katsuki growled. She then did one of Todoroki causing Katsuki to laugh his ass off. "I still don't see how that is funny...". Todoroki said.

"Next round is about to start in 5 minutes". A voice said. "Camie you're so awesome"! I said. "Hey! I call you beautiful already! Don't fucking play with me and act like I don't! You beautiful bitch"! Katsuki growled. "Yeah but he was sparkling". I said. Katsuki rolled his eyes.