37

I woke up feeling surprisingly better. I mean my pride hurt a lot. I looked to my side and saw Katsuki and Izuku. They were both sleeping on the same couch. Izuku leaned on Katsuki a little. I smiled. I haven't seen them this close in forever! I'm going to die from cuteness! Where is my fucking phone!? I need this as my wallpaper! I looked and saw their phones. I took a picture of them with their phones and sent it to myself and deleted the picture. I'm glad I didn't bring my phone with me when I got-... Oh! Oh shit. My quirk. I tried to shoot a web... When is it coming back? What day is it. "Katsuki! Izuku"! I said. There eyes shot open. They looked at each other. Izuku eyes widening and he quickly moved off of Katsuki who didn't seem to care and his eyes we're fixed on me. "What's up with the face Kacchan"? I smiled.

Izuku burst out crying. "(Y/n)"! He yelled tackling me into a hug. "Guys what happened... I don't remember-". A wave of flashbacks came to me. His hands. That guy was touching me and I kept screaming for him to stop and he. I passed out from lack of oxygen. I touched my throat. "Eri rewinded your body". Izuku said. I felt sick in my stomach. "I'm sorry". Katsuki said. "Don't be sorry Kacchan! You did nothing wrong". I said. "No! I don't want to hear that! I couldn't protect you! I couldn't stopped it from happening! What if he would have... What if-". Katsuki got angry and walked out. "Wow he's taking it harder than I am...". I mumbled.

"What is that supposed to mean"? Izuku asked. "I just had middle school locker room flashbacks". I said. "What"!? Izuku yelled. "It doesn't matter. Please tell me no one told mom about this". I said. "Of course they told mom! They have to". Izuku said. I frowned. "Is she ok"? I asked. "She cried a lot. But she was happy when I called her last night saying we saved you. Oh and your quirk will come back in 5 days". Izuku said. I nodded. I got up.

"I'm going to go find Kacchan and tell him nothing is his fault". I said. "(Y/n)... Kacchan seen you in a state he didn't want to. I blame myself to. I couldn't protect you either. And when I saw... What I saw what I saw. I snapped. That guy is on life support. He can't even speak or move". Izuku said. "Izuku if it's anyone's fault it's mine... For not being able to-". He cut me off. "You protected Mirko, you had most of them down before we got there, and you're trying to confort us like we're the ones that's been beat and almost raped! No you aren't allowed to blame yourself because you are amazing even without your quirk"! Izuku yelled.

My eyes widen. "(Y/n)... I know you like the back of my hand. I can see that you're tired and want to cry! I know that you always try to be there for Kacchan and me! But what about you!? Why don't you ever tell me how you feel!? You never show me that part of you! Have you even shown Kacchan!? I know that you broke at some point". Izuku said. He hugged me. "I just want to be your hero and I want you to look up to me! Because I'm your big brother!But you can't even depend on me because I can't even keep you safe"! Izuku cried.

I stood completely still. "Deku what the hell are you talking about!? Trying to put the blame on yourself like that! It's my fault! I couldn't do anything and I made a promise to always be there for her! I was supposed to look out for her! It was my responsibility and I fucked up and my baby got hurt... She screamed out my name and I couldn't do a damn thing about it". Katsuki said.

"The fuck is wrong with you guys!? It was my decision to go out the other night! It was my job to protect Mirko! It was just fault for getting trapped! And it was my fault for running my mouth and getting tortured! Izuku I've been looking up to you ever since I was 4 years old! Kacchan they told me they were going to hurt you that's why I screamed your name! It's not your job to try and be my hero! I'm a hero to". I said hugging both of them.

"You two are my weakness... They could break my soul, take my life away, beat me, hurt me, but for the love of God. Don't touch one of you. Our families is all I have". I cried. "I rather they had killed me on the spot then they have hurt you guys. That's why I don't like how all of you showed up... If one of you guys died because of me. I wouldn't have been able to live with myself". I said. "I'd be alone". I mumbled.

"(Y/n)... Stop". Izuku said. "You want me to have a heart to heart with you two then ok. Sit down"! I said. They both sat down. "I try to make people feel loved and wanted because I know how it feels to not be love or wanted. I remember every fucking thing from when I was a baby. You might not believe me but I do. I have these bad nightmares... Of my parents I assume throwing me behind a dumpster and then shooting me... But the bullet missed and since I was quiet they taught I was dead. So I spent weeks out on that street. Alone, forgotten, abandoned by people who are supposed to love me the most". I said tears in my eyes.

"I lay awake every night wondering when Inko will get tired of me... When I will be alone again. I really try to smile and be happy for everyone. Because I know how it feels to wake up in the morning and the first thing you want to do is slit your wrist to see if you can still feel pain. Or pop a pill because you've been feeling to much pain. I'm so tired. I've been tired for so long. But you guys kept telling me that All Might would smile through his pain. It didn't matter just to keep smiling. I've been smiling for 13 fucking years". I said bawling my fist. "And now I know the true definition of weak". I said.