19

Katsuki has deadass been bullying me since I've been off my period. Anyway I was putting on a Christmas elf costume. I walked into the common room. Everyone stared at me. "... Where the fuck you going? You look like you're apart to star in some weird Christmas porno". Katsuki said. "Shut up! I'm volunteering at the hospital for sick kids today! Mirko said this specific hospital wanted me because I'm there favorite hero". I said. "Still doesn't explain why the fuck you look like you're about to film porn". Katsuki said. "You never even seen porn before shut up! And... They sent me the wrong size". I blushed. "Aww (N/n) it's so nice you're doing this"! Izuku smiled.

I sighed. "Do you want me to make you a bigger outfit? It is cold outside". Yaomomo said. "Please..."! I begged. She made me a new costume. I ran and quickly changed. "I like the other one better". Katsuki shrugged. "You're an asshole". Ashido said to him. "Whatever you say Raccoon eyes. Let's go babe". Katsuki got up. "What"? I asked. "You're fucking crazy if you think I'm letting you go out there looking like this and how cold it is outside". Katsuki said. I smiled at him.

"Well... Would you be my elf boy"? I asked. He glared at me. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Elf man"? I asked. Katsuki growled. "I rather fucking die". He said. I pouted. "Whatever come on". I said. Katsuki put warm clothes on and a coat. I had one a hoodie over my costume. Katsuki didn't really like the cold. We went to the train station. Katsuki sat down and kissed me as I sat beside him. My hands were cold. Katsuki took both my hands in his rubbing them. "You're a dumbass you should have dressed warmer. You're face is so pale". He said.

I blushed as his hand trailed down my cheek. "Kacchan... People are here". I blushed. "So? I don't need you to get sick". Katsuki said. I noticed there was no more seats on the train... Why is it so crowded? A elderly woman came on she looked tired and was carrying heavy bags. I got up. "Excuse me Miss. You can have my seat. Can I help with that"? I asked her. She looked at me shocked. I gave her a small smile. "Are you sure? You don't want to sit next to this young man"? She asked.

"He's all yours". Katsuki glared at me as I let out a small laugh. I grabbed her bags. She sat down. Katsuki took the bags from me and held them. "Hold onto the pole". He  said. "You two are really kind thank you". She said. "You don't need to thank us". Katsuki mumbled. I smiled at him. "Is he your boyfriend"? She chuckled at me. "Why do you say that"? I asked. "The way he looks at you". She said. "Kacchan how do you look me"? I smiled at him. "Shut up". He grumbled.

The woman got off at the next stop. I looked to see if anyone else looked like they really needed to sit. Katsuki pulled me down. "You're to nice just sit". He said. I frowned. We made it to the hospital. It started snowing. "Wow! Kacchan look! It's so pretty"! I smiled. Katsuki took a picture of me. I stared at him. "What"? He asked. "Nothing...". I shrugged. "Lock screen". Katsuki mumbled to himself. I was greeted by nurses. "Arachnia!... Ground Zero"? They asked.

"Thank you for coming and giving the kids their presents". A man in a doctors coat said. "No problem"! I smiled. "Oh Ground Zero is here as well? I'm Dr. Reiko". He said. "Hi! Kacchan and I are kinda a package deal. Any Ground Zero fans"? I asked. "Yes actually. They were kinda hoping you two came together". One of the nurses. "Wow! You guys could have told me! I almost came without him"! I laughed. "Why would I care I'm just here to make sure you don't get lost". Katsuki said. "Because it's not everyday people like you". I said. "... These kids have really had it rough. Some of them have been abandoned by their families and you two doing this gives them hope". Dr. Reiko said.

"Kacchan...". I said. "Yeah yeah. Just give me the damn presents". He said. I smiled at him. "Don't look at me like that". He said. Katsuki and I were giving sacks full of toys that were donated by multiple charities. "Hi"! I smiled walking in there eyes widen. "Oh my God"! They yelled. "Arachnia! Ground Zero"! They said. Katsuki just looked at the kids. "Can I have a hug"! Some kids ran at me. Katsuki glared at them. There eyes widen. "Of course". I said. "Ground Zero you're so cool! I love your explosion quirk"! Kids gathered around Katsuki to. "Yeah? How about you guys start saying your names and get your presents". Katsuki said.

We started calling out names and the kids were really grateful for their presents. "Alright... Are you two ready for the bed bound children"? The nurse asked. "Yes-". I was cut off by a camera crew. Katsuki rolled his eyes. "Who let them in"? One the nurses whispered. "We're reporting live with Arachnia and Ground Zero! Where we're currently witnessing them hand out presents". The reporter said. "You're fucking late for that". Katsuki walked off. "Kacchan"! I said. "Ground Zero is so cool"! The kids said.

I followed the nurses to the room. After all that Kacchan and I stayed for a little longer to eat some food with the kids. "So are you two really dating"!? The kids asked. I chocked. "Do you make out"!? They asked. My face went red. "Yes". Katsuki said. "Is having a girlfriend fun"? A boy asked Katsuki. "No". He said smirking at me. "Do you love each other"? A girl asked. "No". I said looking at him. His eyes widen. "Babe I'm sorry". Katsuki said. "I'm joking I love Kacchan. Katsuki... I love you". I smiled. He blushed. "Did you see that"!? The news reporter said.

Katsuki got visually angry. "Why the fuck are they still her you dumb fucking-". I kissed him he kissed me back. Security have to get rid of the news people. "Hey Kacchan I'm going to change". I said. "Alright". He said. I went to the bathroom and changed. Katsuki and I started walking to the train station. The snow came down hard. "Shit". I said not being able to see. Katsuki grabbed me. We walked and saw a motel. "The trains are closed...". Katsuki said checking his phone. "Fuck... I brought some yen but I don't think it's enough". I mumbled. "I have it... You must be so cold". Katsuki said taking one of his coats off putting it on me. I was freezing my ass off.

I didn't wear anything warm. Katsuki came back with a key. "Come on". He said. We made it to a decent room it had two bed, a bathroom, a TV. "We better call Aizawa sensei". I said. "My phone died". Katsuki said throwing it on the bed. "I have a charger! And I'm on 30%". I said. "You brought a fucking charger and didn't bring a fucking coat"? Katsuki asked. "Shut up". I mumbled. I called the school. "Uh... Aizawa sensei... Kacchan and I are snowed in". I said.

"Are you two safe"? Aizawa asked. "Oh yeah we good". I said. "We're going to stay at motel xx for the night". I said. "Alright can you put Bakugo on the phone"? Aizawa sensei asked. "Sure". I said giving it to Kacchan... I mean out of the two of us... I'm childish compared to Kacchan. Katsuki face was emotionless as Aizawa sensei talked to him. He went into the bathroom. "I'm so cold". I mumbled. I got in a bed and laid down pulling the cover over me. Kacchan came back out. "What did he say"? I asked. "For us not to have sex". Katsuki sat on the bed I was in. "Oh...". I said. "We're not don't worry". He said studying my expression. "Ok". I shrugged.

"You're really cute you know that"? Katsuki asked. I smiled at him. "Also... I love you too". He said kissing me. My fave heated up.