58

"Hey! Arachnia! Oh my God please help! She's gonna jump"! Someone yelled at me while I was eating pizza. I looked at him confused. I was taken to see a girl on top of a building about to jump from it. I stared. I don't think I'm the person for this... They need Izuku or... Literally anyone better than me. I shot a web and climbed up. Her eyes widen. "Don't say anything to me"! She yelled. "Ok". I sat down down on the roof. She stared at me confused I looked at her. "You know there's higher buildings right? I can take you to them". I said. "Are you joking"!? She yelled I rested my hand on my chin. I laughed. "You know I haven't seen cuts that deep since I was 12". I said. She stared at me.

"You're a artist aren't you? That's from a scratchboard knife... They're sharp aren't they? You cut horizontal. I did it vertical my first time. I couldn't hit the vein with that knife". I said. "Don't pretend like you understand me"! She yelled. "I'm not... I don't, I just think it's funny how you're waiting. You could have been jumped. I won't save you if you really don't want me to. I understand it's hard to live in this world". I said. She broke down crying.

"Why does everyone hate me!? Why am I such a failure"!? She yelled. I had tears come down my face. I didn't say anything. "You're a pro hero! People love you! You're pretty and strong! And look at me! I'm nothing but a peice of shit! The world would be better without me"! She yelled going to the edge. She took a deep breath. I looked at her. "Don't do it... Please! You deserve happiness! And I'm sorry the world isn't giving it to you! I'm sorry that you feel like no one cares! And I'm sorry that you need to do this for them to finally notice you"! I cried pointing at her parents who were running towards the building yelling her name. Her eyes widen. "I'm sorry you feel so out of place. But I care kinda... You seem cool". I smiled through my tears.

"Arachnia". She mumbled. "I really wish I could understand how you feel it". I said putting my head down. "... Have you been like this before"? She asked me. "Yeah". I said. "Who stopped you from killing yourself"? She asked. "No one". I said getting up. "No one"? She asked. "If you jump I'm jumping to". I said. "W-what"? She asked. "I can't survive this just like you. You wanted someone here for you I'm here. And I'll be here for you until the end. So tell me if you want this to be the end". I said taking my shoes and mask off. I smiled at her. I stepped to the edge with her.

"Hug me if you don't want to do it... Take my hand if you do". I said. "Don't you have a family!? And friends!? Even a boyfriend"!? She yelled. "Are you stalling? You can take your time. I have all night". I said. "(Y/n) what the hell are you doing"!? Someone yelled. I looked down to see some of my friends. Katsuki the one who yelled.  "(Y/n) there's a better way for this"! Izuku said. "Ignore them I do". I told her tears running down my eyes. She was crying to. "So... Should we do this"? I asked holding out my hand. She slapped it and pulled me into a tight hug.

"I'm sorry". She said. "You have nothing to apologize for". I told her hugging her back. "Did you take pain pills"? She asked me. "Yes". I said. "Did you try to and smoke it away"!? She cried. "Every fucking day". I said. She cried harder. "But I'm ok now... So you're ready to see them"? I smiled. "Yes". She said. I picked her up and climbed down. Her parents running to her. "I'm so so sorry"! They said to me. "It's good". I said. "Are you ok"? They asked me. "Ask her that". I walked away. "What the fuck is wrong with you"!? Katsuki yelled.

"You could have called one of us! We would have came"! Izuku asked. "And what? Tell her she'll be ok? That it'll get better? That people are here for her!? If she was ok she wouldn't have been up there! If it'll get better than she wouldn't have those old ass scars on her arms! And if people are there for her then she shouldn't need to be talked out by a complete fucking stranger"! I yelled crying. "(Y/n)...". Ashido said. "I'm not going to lie to her. What the hell will it do!? She'll still be sad if anyone of you would have gone up there. Yeah you guys have been through a lot. But this isn't something you can just say you'll be ok on. Because it never truly gets ok. But she knows that someone is willing to die with her. So she knows that someone actually cares". I said.

"Baby". Katsuki hugged me. "Kacchan I don't need your hug right now". I said. "Shut up and just fucking hug me". He mumbled. My spidey senses went off. I looked and those people from the other day were in the alleyway watching me. I don't like this. They disappeared. "(Y/n)! (Y/n)"! I heard my name being called as the world started to get blurry. I felt myself loosing control over my body. I hit the ground, then darkness.