33

I was with the girls. "He's so cute". I said. "Die"! Katsuki yelled blowing up rocks. "I'm going to fucking kill you Deku"! Katsuki yelled. "So adorable". I smiled looking at him. "You do realize he just threatened to kill Deku right"? Urarka said. "Yeah". I said. "You do realize he's your brother". Asui said. "He's not a baby I don't need to protect him from Kacchan". I said. "Kacchan wait no"! Izuku yelled. "Look at them playing". I said. "Die shitty Deku"! Katsuki yelled as a huge explosion set off.

Izuku was powered up now. "Kacchan"! Izuku yelled. "Deku"! Katsuki yelled as they ran at each other. The girls stared at me. "They're about to kill each other aren't they"? I asked. "Yes". Jirou said. "Katsuki! Izuku! Stop"! I yelled at the top of my lungs they both fell, startled by my screaming. "Jesus this is why we can't nice things"! I yelled at him. "Sorry..."! Izuku said to me. Katsuki blasted himself up to where me and the girls were grabbing on the bars and pulling himself up and over it. I looked up at him.

He kissed me picking me up and setting me down on the bar. "You can't escape me now, you'll die". Katsuki smirked as I gripped the bar tight and his hands were on my waist so I wouldn't fall. Katsuki started kissing me again and I kissed him back. "Did you seriously stop training to make out with (Y/n)"? Ash I do asked. "You wouldn't know the fucking energy she gives me". Katsuki growled. I pushed him and away and stood on the bar. His eyes widen. I back flipped. "(Y/n)"! The girls and Katsuki yelled looking off the edge and Katsuki jumped for me. I shot a web down and fell into it bouncing a little. Katsuki fell into my web but not being able to move. I laughed.

"Get me out before I kill Deku". Katsuki growled. I got on top of him. "What if I don't want to"? I asked. "People are here BTW"! Izuku said. "It'll dissolve in 2 hours". I laughed. Katsuki growled. "How do you expect me to get you out Kacchan"? I asked. "Can you seriously not break your own webs"!? Katsuki asked. "Yes but I like seeing you like this". I said. "I'm pounding you into a fucking wall when I got out this". Katsuki said. My eyes widen. "What"!? I asked.

"Exactly what you're thinking". Katsuki said. I quickly cut the webs. "I'm sorry"! I said. He picked me up. "We're leaving". Katsuki said. "Help me"! I yelled. Later on I was clinging onto Katsuki. We were both naked and he was staring at me. "I never told you this before but your moans sound cute". Katsuki said. "Shut up! And buy some condoms". I said. "Alright... You're still on birth control right"? Katsuki asked. "It's better safe than sorry Kacchan we don't need kids". I said. "Yeah I hate kids". Katsuki said.

I didn't say anything. "Are you about to go to sleep"? Katsuki asked. "Yeah...". I said. "Don't yet! I made food". He got up, I stared at his naked body. He started getting dressed. "Kacchan...". I said. "Huh"? He asked. "I like having sex with you". I blushed. Katsuki face turned red. "You better". He said. "... Do you like doing it with me"? I blushed. "Stop talking! New rule, we aren't aloud to talk about sex". Katsuki blushed. "I'm sorry if... I'm not satisfying you Kacchan". I said frowning.

"Babe I love you, so I love doing everything with you. So when we do things like this I love it". Katsuki said. I smirked. "Only two rounds Katsuki. We did 5 our first time". I smiled. "Let me get some fucking energy first then I'll show you. I did just come back from training. But we can go all day if you want". Katsuki smirked. "You won't last past the 4th". I laughed. "We'll see. I'm not stopping until you're crying. Since you grew some balls apparently". Katsuki left.

"Why did I say that!? I'm about to pass out"! I mumbled covering my face blushing. A couple of minutes passed by. There was a knock on the door and it opened. "Bakugo your door isn't locked so I'm coming in bro- "! Kirishima and I screamed. Katsuki ran in. "Kirishima"! He yelled dragging him out. I started crying from embarrassment. Katsuki walked in with food. "Katsuki"! I cried wrapped in the sheets.

"It's ok! He didn't see anything". Katsuki said. "I can't believe I scarred poor Kiri like that"! I cried. "I highly doubt you scarred him. Wait! Feel bad for yourself! I'm the only person who can see you naked"! Katsuki said. I laughed. He handed me the food. "It's so good". I smiled. "Hurry up I'm not done with you". Katsuki hand went up my thigh. I nodded.