56

I woke up in a bed that wasn't mine naked. My eyes widen. "Oh my God who did I sleep with!? Where the the fuck am I"!? I felt sick. I ran to the bathroom that was in the room. I saw my clothes. I threw up. There was a knock on the door. My eyes widen. "I'm so so sorry! I don't know what happened last night! I'm the worse girlfriend ever! Kacchan's going to kill me! I can't believe I did this to him"! The door opened. "What the fuck are you going on about dumbass"? Katsuki asked. "Kacchan-". I threw up again in the toilet.

"How you feeling babe"? Katsuki asked. "Honestly I haven't felt like this since I was a full time delinquent". I laughed. "Hopefully you don't get butt naked in front of them". Katsuki said. "Sorry". I told him getting up. "I bought you a tooth brush... I figured you'd throw up sooner or later". He said. "Where are we"? I asked. "Our apartment". Katsuki said. "Wow I thought I fucked a rich person at first". I laughed. "Technically you are". Katsuki said. I brushed my teeth. "So uh... How do you like the place"? Katsuki blushed. He does realize I've only seen the bathroom and bed room right? "I love it". I smiled.

"Bitch...". Katsuki said catching on to me not seeing the whole place. "I love it because I'll be staying with you Katsuki"! I spit out the tooth paste and kissed him. "Nice save". He said. "It's what I'm good at". I said. Later on Baku and Deku squad was helping Katsuki and me move my stuff to the apartment. "Katsuki can I put my art supplies on the balcony? I like the view it'll be inspiring". I smiled. "I really don't care". Katsuki said looking around for something.

"You good bro"? Kirishima asked. He looked upset. "Yeah". Katsuki said. "Kacchan are you looking for this"? I asked holding up the golden chain with a diamond grenade on it. What I got him for our anniversary. "Yes! What the fuck"!? He took it. "Aww you were gonna cry"? I asked. "Shut the fuck up! I don't want to lose it because it's real"! Katsuki yelled. "Wait that's real"!? Izuku asked. "You think I'm some Dirt Cheap bitch who buys fake jewelry"? I asked.

"Where did you get the yen for that"!? Izuku yelled. "Shake a little ass get a little cash". I said. "Cardi"! Ashido said. The boys stared at me. "I got a job at a maid cafe... I got tipped a lot". I smiled. "Where do you want the pole"? Jirou asked. "Don't worry about I'll set it up later". I said. "This is a really nice apartment. I wish you two the best". Iida said. "My phone went off. Yo! I'm out". I said. "Do you need me to drive you"? Katsuki asked. "Nah I'll take the train". I said. "Here". Katsuki tossed me a key. "Love you bye". I kissed his lips. "Bye". Katsuki said. "Love you bye". I kissed Izuku cheek. "Oh come on"! Katsuki yelled. "Bye"! Izuku said. I laughed leaving saying bye to everyone else.

Later on I was walking alone in my hero outfit. "You're a pro now (Y/n)... You have to be more serious". I said to myself. I saw some kids throwing bottles at a puppy. My eyes widen. It only had 3 legs. Katsuki is going to kill me. "Hey"! I yelled at the teens... I'm a teen. They looked their eyes widening. "What the hell is wrong with you!? How would you like it if I throw bottles at you"!? I yelled. "Arachnia"!? They yelled. "Step away from it or you guys are going to mysteriously fall from a thirty story building". I said. They ran. "Hey there". I smiled.

It was scared. I stuck my hand out and it sniffed it. I picked it up. "Oh hey there girl". I smiled it was so tiny... Like really fucking tiny, like a tea cup puppy. He licked my face. "I think we know where this about to go". I sung to myself. Later on. "Hell no". Katsuki said. "Please! Pretty pretty please Kacchan! I'll do that thing you wanted to do in bed tonight". I said. He looked me up and down. "Are you serious"? Katsuki asked. "Yes". I smiled. "You can keep the fucking puppy but it isn't allowed in the bedroom". Katsuki said.

"Fine by me". I kissed him. "But you'll do it for real"? Katsuki asked. "Yes Kacchan". I laughed. "Right now"? He asked excited. The dog was sleeping. "Sure Kacchan-". Katsuki grabbed me. He took me the bed room. "Jesus your excited about this. Like you never got your dick sucked before". I laughed. "Shut up and uh...". Katsuki ran his hands through my hair. "Make me feel good". He blushed.

"Yes sir". I got down on my knees. I undid his pants. "How does your ego feel? I bet it's high. You got the one person who's never bowed to get on there knees for you Kacchan. I swear to God never question my love for you". I mumbled. "Shut up and just do it and I'll return the favor". Katsuki blushed. I looked at his boxers. I slid them down. "Shit... Uh I don't think I'll be able-". My face turned red. "Backing out! I don't want to do it! Pineapple"! I said saying the safe word.

He laughed. "You can keep the puppy y'know". Katsuki said. "I was only planning for a couple of days... We're both to busy for a full time pet". I said. "Yeah we are". Katsuki said pushing me on the bed. "W-what"? I blushed. "You turned me on. It's your responsibility to handle it". Katsuki said. "What do you want me to do"? I asked. "Look at me". Katsuki said. I looked him in the eyes as he took my hand and placed it on his hard dick. I blushed about to look down. "Look at me. Keep your eyes on me". Katsuki leaned into my ears he nibbled on it.

"Katsuki this embarrassing". I blushed. "Your hand is so soft baby". Katsuki kissed my neck moving my hands. "Katsuki should I shower I did just get back from-". He cut me off kissing me on the lips. He took my clothes off.