39

"I have a amazing idea (Y/n) we should have a pajama party"! Ashido said. "I only sleep in a bra and underwear". I said. "Sometimes only underwear". I said. "... Are you flirting with me? Because it's working". She said. I laughed. Later on I was in black and orange boxers and a large black shirt that said 'Fuck you I'm going to sleep". The boxers went to my mid thigh and the shirt went to my knees. But I put a scrunchie on it so it was now just above the boxers. "Are you wearing Bakugo's clothes"? Urarka asked. "Yep! They were in my room and I like them". I said.

They all had on cute pajamas, we were all in Ashido room. There was a knock on the door. Ashido opened it. "Bakugo what are you doing here"? She asked. "Where's (Y/n)"? He pushed himself in. "Dude". Jirou said. "Hey Kacchan". I said. "Take a walk with me right quick". Katsuki said. "Ok". I got up. "I'll bring the food since I'm out here". I told the girls. "Ok hurry back"! Hagakure said.

"Are you wearing my boxers"? Katsuki asked looking me up and down. "Yes". I said. "Oh". He walked away and I followed. "You didn't tell me you were having a sleep over". Katsuki said. "I couldn't find you". I said. "I waited in your room for 15 minutes". He said. "I'm sorry Kacchan". I hugged him from behind. "So you're having sleepovers with other people now"? Katsuki asked putting his hands in his pockets. "Yeah? Are you jealous Kacchan"? I teased. "No". He said. "Are you ok? Y'know everything that's happened a couple of days ago"? Katsuki asked. I smiled. "I'm glad I have you Kacchan. I'm ok". I touched his hand.

We went to the kitchen. He carried the foods. "Oh hi Kacchan! Hey (N/n)"! Izuku said as him and Todoroki walked in. "Hi guys"! I smiled. "Are you wearing boxers"? Todoroki asked. "They're Kacchan's". I said. "Oh. Do you wear your underwear under his"? Todoroki asked confused. "Yeah". I said. "Why the hell are you having a conversation on underwear"!? Katsuki growled. "Oh I'm a briefs guy". Kaminari walked in. "What!? Boxers are the best". Kirishima said. "See what the fuck you did"? Katsuki asked. "Speaking of nice boxers (Y/n)". Shinsou said. "Thanks". I said. "A bit big for you". Sero said.

"Because they're mine dumbass. Also did you wash my clothes"? Katsuki asked. "I didn't wash some of the shirts because I don't know how to get the stains out". I said. "I'll wash them then. Any of your clothes need to be wash I'm doing laundry tonight". Katsuki said. "They're in the basket your clothes are there to. Do you have a copy of my key because I left them in the room". I said. "Yeah". Katsuki said. "Are you two married"? Kaminari asked. "Shut up dunce face"! Katsuki said. He then looked at me. "You took your pills right"? He asked.

"Shit I forgot". I said. "I'll bring them to you later. You need to eat first. Go ahead and go". Katsuki said giving me the food. "Alright bye guys"! I smiled.

Katsuki Bakugo POV

"So when's the wedding"? Kirishima laughed. "You won't be invited". I said. "What!? Come on bro! I'm going to be your best man right"!? Kirishima asked. "Don't you have to ask Midoriya for her hand in marriage"? Todoroki asked. Deku eyes widen. "That's not necessary, it's (Y/n)'s decision"! Deku said. "Whatever I have laundry to do". I said. "Do you wash her underwear"? Mineta asked. I kicked him.

(Y/n) POV

"So let's talk about crushes"! Ashido said. The door opened. I got up. "Did you eat"? Katsuki asked. I nodded. He handed me a water bottle and my medicine. I took it. "Good night Kacchan". I smiled. "Yeah night, don't do anything to piss me off". Katsuki kissed me and I kissed him back. "I won't". I said as he left and I locked the door. "Well looks like we know who your crush is". The girls laughed. I blushed. "Hey! My crush is Spiderman"! I said.

The next day I woke up feeling amazing. I screamed when I saw 20 spiders around me. The girls woke up and screamed. "Sorry? Sorry"! I said to them. "(Y/n)"!? The spiders asked. My eyes widen. "Oh my God I can understand you! My babies"! I yelled. They all started cheering. "(Y/n)...". Ashido said. "Right. You guys should leave talk to you later ok"? I asked the spiders. They nodded and left. "My quirk is back! Where's Kirishima?! I need to beat him in arm wrestling"! I ran out the room.

Later on I was shooting my webs at cans. Izuku and Katsuki watching me. "I miss the ceiling". I smiled flipping down landing on the floor. "Ok now it's time to plot my revenge". I smiled. Izuku and Katsuki looked at me. I called 10 spiders. "Alright I need you guys to try and find the whereabouts of Shigaraki". I said. "Ok". Jameson said. "But don't engage ok? As soon as you see him come back and tell me. Pin point the location and draw me a map of it. Promise you'll come back and not engage with anyone if them. Also watch out for Dabi... He has fire". I said. They all gave me a ok and left.

"... (Y/n)". Izuku said. "Nope don't want to hear it. It's personal they're second on my kill list". I said. "Who's first"? Katsuki asked. "My birth parents. Don't let me catch them in a dark alleyway". I mumbled.