18

Katsuki Bakugo POV

I walked into (Y/n)'s room to see her curled in her bed crying. My eyes widen. Then my phone went off. She was on her period. I kept track of them. I slowly backed out closing the door silently behind me. "Hell no". I said to myself. I can't deal with her on her periods. She's emotional, mean, hungry... And when she's angry it pisses me off and I really don't want to fight with her. I found Deku. "Your sister is on her period. Good luck". I said leaving. "Kacchan! No! I'm not doing it this month"! Deku yelled. "I'm not fucking doing it! That bitch crazy". I said.

"She's your girlfriend! Plus you never help her"! Deku yelled. "Alright you should be use to it! I'm not dealing with her"! I growled. "What are you talking about"? The class asked. Deku and I looked like we got the same idea. "Ashido you're a girl right"? I asked. "I like to think so". She said. "Well since you have the mental state of one! Go help (Y/n) she's on her monthly and Deku won't go check on her". I said. "Why can't you do it"? Jirou asked. "She's your girlfriend bro". Kirishima said. "Listen... You all might not have noticed this because Deku keeps it under control. But (Y/n) is a fucking demon straight from hell when she's on her period and I don't have the temper or the-". I was cut off.

"Kacchan! I wanna cuddle"! (Y/n) said. I blinked. "Why the fuck you looking like that"? She asked. I bawled my fist. "(Y/n)"! Deku yelled. "He look like he got a problem with fucking cuddling with me! What, don't want to smell like me so your other bitches won't be mad"!? (Y/n) growled. "I guarantee you the only bitch I have is you". I said. "Those sound like fighting words you wanna go man boobs"!? She growled. Fuck she turns me on when she yells and pisses me off, all at the same time. I bit my tongue. I grabbed her and dragged her into my room. I laid down and she hugged me. Her hands went down. "Stop". I said.

"I'm not doing anything". She smiled rubbing my crotch area. "Fuck! Stop"! I growled grabbing her wrist. She brought my hand to her chest. "Why are you doing this to me". I mumbled putting my hands in my pockets. "Maybe you should punish me". She said feeling my abs. I closed my eyes. I need to calm down, it's not like I'd be able to fuck her anyway... She's bleeding down there. (Y/n) was quiet. I looked up to see her down to my lower half. She smiled going for my pants. I kicked her off of me. "I swear to fucking All Might himself that if you do something like that-". She cut me off. "What are you going to do Kacchan"? She asked.

"I'm going to actually fuck you into the damn wall! Leave me alone! You said you wanted to fucking cuddle that's all you're fucking getting. I'll buy you whatever you need but I'm not doing anything sexual with you". I said as I sat up. "Is kissing sexual"? She asked. "No". I said. (Y/n) got in my lap and kissed me, it was passionate and full of desire. Her tongue slipped into my mouth. My eyes widen. Damn... She's... Fuck! She's really trying me. She was moving on my crotch. Grinding against me.

I'm actually starting to consider she's been hit by some weird quirk... Why does she know how to do all this? It hit me. She's way more experienced than I am. She's had boyfriends, read books, watched hentai. Even though I'm pretty sure it was Yoai... "Baby... Look. If you want to have sex then we have to talk about that another time". I said. She pouted.

"Kacchan do you not want to have sex with me"? She frowned. I glared at her. "What the fuck makes you think that"!? I growled taking my hands out my pockets. "Kacchan... I literally been in the same bed with you multiple times with no one else. I've gotten undressed in front of you and you've seen me naked... I'm sorry, I know I'm not the most attractive of all the girls here. Or the smartest". She mumbled tears in her eyes. This is also one thing I hate about her being on her period... She comes to conclusion and makes false accusations about herself... And I fucking hate it. "How the hell are you going to tell me how I fucking view you!? How are you going to assume what I want!? Don't fucking down your self in front of me like that! I'll kill you if you ever say some shit like that again"! I growled at her.

"Kacchan... I'm sorry that I made you upset". She cried. I frowned. "Come on dumbass". I said opening my arms. She came into them burying her face in my chest. I heard her light snores. This girl never fails to amaze me on how fast she can go to sleep. I played in he hair. She said that I didn't want to have sex with her. But that's the opposite. I really want to. I don't want to take advantage of her in any way.

If we're doing it I want her full on fucking consent. Then I'll make her scream. When she wakes up she's going to either be hungry or angry. I grabbed my phone carefully not to wake her. I sent a text in the group chat.

Bakugo: Someone order pizza for (Y/n) extra larger with (f/topping), bread sticks, and (f/d)

Kaminari: Sure!

Deku: Do you want us to order the cookie dessert?

Ashido: Duh! She needs sweets I'll order

Yaomomo: I've made a heating pad for (Y/n)

Urarka: We have medicine!

Deku: That's really nice of you all!

Hagakure: We know the pain

Asui: Do you want us to leave it all outside your door Bakugo?

Bakugo: I won't be able to get up because she's asleep on me

Kirishima: I'll bring everything to your room then

Bakugo: Good