12

"I can leave the school now"!? I smiled. "Yes but you will have to stay really close to me". Mirko said. "Ok"! I smiled. I ran into the dorms. "Izuku I can go out again"! I yelled smiling. "Good"! Izuku smiled as I hugged him. "Have you seen Kacchan"? I asked. "He's training with Kirishima". Izuku said. "Kacchan"! I ran towards him. He looked at me putting down his weights as I ran into his arms. "I can go out again"! I smiled. "What about the League"? Katsuki asked. "There ain't been any signs of them the whole week". I smiled. "Congratulations (Y/n)"! Kirishima said. "Thanks! I'm going out tonight"! I smiled.

Katsuki Bakugo POV

I have a bad feeling about all that shit. I could ask Best Jeanist to go with her. Yeah that's what I'll do. "Sorry Bakugo but we have some work to do on the other side of the city". Best Jeanist said. "Fuck"! I yelled.

(Y/n) POV

I was with Mirko. "I sense something". I said. "I hear-". She was cut off by a building collapsing my eyes widen. I quickly swung down and webbed as many pieces of building as I could together, tied them in a knot, and used my other hand to and set them down gently. I sighed. "Arachnia"! People yelled. I looked back a bus was flying out of control because of pieces of the building. "Oh you have got to be fucking with me"! I growled. "(Y/n)! Get everyone to safety I have it"! Mirko said. "You'll be faster than me! I have the bus"! I said shooting webs onto two street lamps pressed my back again the webs and put my arms out.

My feet dug into the concerte as the bus came in contact with me. People were crying, screaming, and freaking out. I pushed the bus back, it lifted off the street I shot my webs in the tires and it stopped. Everyone got off, they thanked me, I was out of breath. "Jesus". I mumbled my shoes were gone and my feet were bloody. I sighed. "Good job kid"! Mirko said. I smiled. Later on at the common room. "You lifted huge building pieces and a bus! That's so manly"! Kirishima said. My cheek heated up. "It was nothing". I blushed. "What!? It was so awesome"! Kaminari said.

"Guys it was really not that big of a deal". I said putting my hands to my face embarrassed. My feet were fine Eri rewinded my injury. "(Y/n) can lift a bus 10 inches off the ground but when we're training and she's punching. None of us die". Todoroki said. "... You don't know if you're dead. You just think you're alive. I'm just running through your heads because it was the last face you saw before you died". I said looking him in the eyes. Todoroki eyes widen. Everyone stared at me in fear except Katsuki and Izuku

"(Y/n)! That is not ok to say"! Izuku yelled. "You dumbasses she has complete control over her strength. She also doesn't use it when she's fighting us". Katsuki rolled his eyes. "Yeah... Believe it or not I like you guys". I smiled. Katsuki came on TV. My eyes widen. "Wow Bakugo! You did great today to"! Kirishima said. "Great work Kacchan". Izuku said. Katsuki didn't say anything. "Kacchan you're so amazing! You took them out so fast"! I smiled at him excitedly. He blushed. "Shut up dumbass". Katsuki said.

"Wow your really are awesome". I said looking at him on TV. "She picks up a bus and saves a lot of lives and is so impress with Bakugo for blowing up a couple of people". Shinsou said. "But Kacchan is amazing always so he's always going to be good"! I said. "You're just feeding his massive ego". Sero said. "Shut up". Katsuki growled. He pulled me into his lap. "And you did a great job today to. I'm making you food before you go out everyday". Katsuki said. "... Kacchan that's to much". I said. "Save it. I can't have a dumbass like you hurting yourself or making yourself vulnerable". Katsuki said.

I pouted. "Hey! I fucked up one time. But it ain't happening again" . I said. "Plus if I do see them again. I'll just do what Izuku tells me to do whenever a boy flirts with me". I said. "What does Deku tell you to do"? Urarka said. "Break their legs". I smiled. Everyone stared at Izuku. "You sure Bakubro didn't tell you that"? Kirishima asked. "I think I know the difference between Izuku and Kacchan. And if I don't... Well that's weird". I said. "Damn Deku". Katsuki said.

"I'm going to train...". Izuku quickly left. "Wait Izu! It's to late to train"! I got up and Katsuki pulled me back into his lap. "Babe"? Katsuki asked. "Uh... Hi". I said. "You're staying at my house this weekend"? Katsuki asked. "Oh sure I can stay"! I smiled. Wait... Katsuki is my boyfriend now... "Your people ok with it"? I asked. "Why wouldn't they be"? Katsuki asked. "Because we're together! Isn't it weird"? I asked. "We can break up for the weekend and get back together when school starts back if that makes you feel better". Katsuki shrugged.

"That's dumb Kacchan"! I said. "Well you know the old hag and old man don't care. They love you". Katsuki said. "Wait is your mom ok with you spending the weekend with a 18 year old male"? Yaomomo asked me. "Why wouldn't she be? I stay with Izuku". I said. "What do you people think we're going to do"?! Katsuki asked. "More than you think, less than I should know". I said. "Wait that means you've been it Bakugo's room at his house! How does it look"!? Ashido asked. "Big bed, All Might posters, weights, closest full of clothes I'm stealing, own bathroom, mini fridge, TV, and laptop". I said.

"Wait so Bakugo that means you've been in (Y/n)'s room! What's in it"? Kaminari asked. "Like she should clean it". Katsuki said. "Ok first of all you haven't been to my room in months. I'm pretty sure I cleaned it when I left". I said. "I doubt it. I bet you left your drawing stuff and paint on the floor, I know your bed isn't made". Katsuki said.

"Shut up. But Kaminari my room has a whole bunch of posters of anime characters, fictional superheroes, and real heroes, I have a pole in my room for climbing definitely not for the side job I have, I keep my closet full of clothes that I have stolen from Izuku and Kacchan. I keep my actually outfits in drawers, I draw on my walls, I have a laptop and tablet". I said. "A fucking mess". Katsuki said. "Shut up you don't complain when you're over". I said. "I bet he doesn't". Shinsou said. "Shut it eye bags. I'm barely over her place. Because I can't stand being around Deku". Katsuki said. "Mom still thinks they're really really close". I said. "I like aunt Inko let her think what ever she wants". Katsuki said.