76

(A/n seriously credit to all the artist, I just collaged it together. This shit is amazing and beautiful)

"I miss Kacchan"! I whined. "Has he called yet"? Izuku asked. "No". I whined getting up. "You have to have work"? Izuku asked. "No I'm going to go do art". I said. I left and went to my apartment and grabbed my art supplies then I left and went to a abandoned building. I got my spray cans and got started. About an hour later I heard a cough. I turned around. "You know graffiti is against the law". A girl said. "Fuck the law". I said turning back around to do my painting.

"Says a lot coming from a hero in the top 10". She said. "Hero or not graffiti art shouldn't be illegal". I said. "What if I call the cops"? She asked. "Call em". I said. "Did you do all of these"? She asked looking around. "Yeah". I said. "I'm Kerma Yachi". Kerma said. "(Y/n)". I said. "I can call you by your first name"? She asked excited. "I don't care". I shrugged. "Why are you in here"? I asked. "I-i wanted a place to... Draw to but I see it's your turf". She said.

"There's a room over there, I wasn't planning on using it, so do what you like". I smiled. She blushed. "Y-yeah! Thank you so much"! She bowed. "No problem and don't be formal you're probably older than I am". I laughed. "I'm 19". She said. "Oh we're the same age! Now you can't be formal"! I smiled at her. Her face turned red. "Are you ok"? I asked. "Y-yeah! I'm fine! Thank you"! She grabbed her backpack and went into the room. I was finishing what I had been doing this past week.

"I miss Kacchan so much"

"I miss Kacchan so much". I mumbled. "(Y/n)"! Kerma called me. I walked over. "What do you think so far"? She asked. "Abstract right? I've always loved it". I smiled. "People usually don't say that"! Kerma said. "I like abstract because it can be anything and everything. One person might see one thing and the other might see something else. The artist always have fun. It's also a expression of emotions to". I said.

Kerma stared at me. I blushed in embarrassment. "Sorry! I must sound weird"! I covered my face. "N-no! You sound amazing! You're so amazing! Please have dinner with me! I'll buy"! Kerma said. "... Sure". I smiled. She took me to a nearby place. We were talking about things when my phone rang. It was Karsuki. My eyes widen. "Excuse me. I have to take this". I said. "Of course". She said.

"Kacchan"! I said answering it. "Hey baby, It's late why are you up"? Karsuki asked. "I was waiting for your to call". I said. "I'll be home tomorrow I can't wait to see you". Karsuki said. "Aww Bakugo"! Some people said. "I'll kill all you fuckers"! Karsuki yelled. I laughed. "Have you been eating well"? He asked. "Yes". I said. "No one's been fucking with you have they"? Karsuki asked. "No"! I said. "Go to bed... I'll be there early". He said.

"I love you". I said. "I love you too". Katsuki said. I hung up. Kerma was looking at me. "Hey I gotta head home". I said. "Oh I'll walk you"! Kerma said. "Shouldn't I be walking you home? Come on. I'm a pro hero remember". I laughed. She blushed. "Y-yeah sorry". She said. I walked her home. "Bye"! I smiled. "Wait"! Kerma said. "Yeah-". Her lips were on mine. My eyes widen. I stood there frozen. She pulled away. "I'll see you later". She said going into the house.

"... What the fuck". I mumbled to myself. "Am I tripping? Did that just happen"? I mumbled walking to my apartment. I stood in front of my door. My eyes widen. "Did I just cheat on Kacchan!? I didn't-... I don't... I was... Fucking hell"!? I yelled opening the door. "Wait why was it unlocked...- Kacchan"! I yelled. He was in the kitchen cooking. "Hey babe"! Katsuki said. I ran to him. I then stopped. Wait I can't just hug him like the shit 10 minutes ago didn't happen.

"Are you ok"? Katsuki asked. If I tell him now and explain it he won't be mad. But I'm embarrassed that I let it happen, why would she even kiss me? Did I give off a vibe that it was ok? Is this my fault!? "(Y/n)"? Katsuki asked. I took a step back. "I'm... I want to sleep". I mumbled walking to the bed room.

Katsuki Bakugo POV

What the fuck!? I didn't even get a kiss? Not even a fucking hug!? Did she not miss me!? Maybe something happened. I turned the stove off. I can get her to talk. I walked into the bedroom. "Babe I have chocolate". I said. She perked up. "Where"!? She asked. "Tell me what's wrong and I'll give it to you". I said. She frowned. "... I don't want you to leave me". She said.

"What do you mean"? I asked. "... I didn't kiss back". She said. "What"!? I yelled. "I was at my art place. You know that place". She said. "... Ok". I said. "And this girl came... She wanted a place to draw and I said she could use the empty room. She invited me out for dinner. So I said ok because I thought were friends now, so then you called and I told her I had to leave because you said I should go to bed. She offered to walk me home and I said that I'll walk her because y'know I'm a hero. So I walked her to her door and... She kissed me". (Y/n) mumbled backing away from me.

"I was in shock so I didn't know what to do... I've never had people just randomly do that. So it must have been my fault, I probably gave off the wrong vibe and she... I don't know". (Y/n) mumbled. I looked into her eyes I can tell she was telling the truth. I took a breath trying not to get angry at her. Of course the minute I leave some shit like this happens.

"Kacchan are you mad? If you're angry with me I'll sleep somewhere-". I cut her off. "Where did she kiss you"? I asked getting on top of her. "I... Kacchan". (Y/n) said. I kissed her lips. "I'll claim you over and over again until everyone fucking gets that they can't have you! You're fucking mine"! I growled. (Y/n) was blushing. I kissed her neck. "Take me to your art building tomorrow. I'll blow that bitch lips off". I growled.