55

Katsuki Bakugo POV

"How are you not drunk you crazy bitch"!? I yelled taking the cup from her. "Who the hell gets drunk after 6 cups"? (Y/n) asked. "Me! That's a lot of alcohol"! I said. "Oh...". She said. Later on we were at the stupid party. No adult supervision... Considering everyone who graduated is a legal adult. (Y/n) was drinking like a doctor was coming to saw her leg off. "Babe". I said grabbing her. "Who the hell keeps spiking the drinks"!? I yelled drinking her cup. "Kacchan dance"! She said throwing it back on me. Yeah now she's drunk.

"Let's go your drunk". I said. "I might be a little tipsy. But I know what I'm doing". She said. "How the hell are you not drunk!? How high is your tolerance"!? I asked. She went down shaking her ass. My eyes widen. I bit my lip. Fuck it.

Izuku Midoriya POV

"(Y/n) and Bakugo are really going hard out there". Kirishima said. "I'm surprised Kacchan is letting her dance like that". I said. "It's because it's on him dude". Kaminari said. (Y/n) ran off. Kacchan looked confused. "Oh now she's drunk". I said. "How can you tell"? Kirishima asked. The music changed. "Oh shit". Kacchan said. Either way the sung made everyone hype. (Y/n) was really going at it. "Should we stop her"? Todoroki asked. "As long as she doesn't start calling her exes she's fine". I said

"I have the best girlfriend". Kacchan smiled. "Kacchan. After this take her home because she's going to start crying soon". I said. "Crying"!? They asked. "It's a emotional rollercoaster". I said. After the song Kacchan had taken (Y/n) home.

Katsuki Bakugo POV

"Why do I always get my heart broken"!? (Y/n) cried in the car. "I tried my best with everyone"! She cried harder. I ignored her. Honestly I'm pissed she's talking about her exes to me. "Kacchan you won't leave me right"? She cried. "I won't". I said looking at the road. "I want more vodka". (Y/n) said. "Drink some water". I said. "Ion want no water". She said. "Drink the fucking water"! I growled. "Drink the fucking water". She mimicked me in a high pitch voice.

We made it to our apartment. Might as well stay here the night. I helped her out the car. She fell. "Ow"! (Y/n) cried. I picked her up. "How many cups did you have"? I asked. "How old was I three years ago"? (Y/n) asked. "What do you mean 15?! How the hell are you alive"?! I asked. "Kacchan I gotta pee pee and not the dick". (Y/n) said. God this is worse than her period. We made it inside. I brought her to the bathroom. I looked at her struggle with her clothes. I rolled my eyes and unzipped her dress. She pulled her underwear down. I walked out. I waited a couple minutes. I heard the toilet flush and sink run.

(Y/n) walked out in her bra and underwear. "I'm so hot"! She said taking her bra off. My eyes widen. "I'll turn the air on". I blushed leaving. Shit. I turned the AC on. I walked back into the bed room her underwear was off. "Am I fucking being tested right now"!? I growled. "Kacchan cuddle"! (Y/n) said. I narrowed my eyes. "Stay your ass all the way over there and sleep". I said. She walked over to me. "Please". She pouted. "If you drink some water". I said. "Ok Kacchan". She smiled at me. I went and got a bottle of water out the fridge and gave it to her.

She drunk it. "Ow my head". (Y/n) mumbled. She grabbed my hand and brought me to the bed. "Kacchan take your suit off". (Y/n) said. "I don't want to". I said. She pouted. (Y/n) kissed me. "Stop". I said. (Y/n) gave me a hurt look. "I love you". I said. She smiled to. "I'm going to sleep. Do the same". I said. (Y/n) nodded and went to sleep. I sighed she was out cold. I'm getting her back for this. Wait until she's sober I'm fucking her all over this apartment. I kissed her lips. "You're such a dumbass". I got up and went to sleep on the couch.