40

I have to train extra hard now. I put the blindfold on myself. "Todoroki I need you to have the mindset you want to kill me". I said not being able to see him. "(L/n) this seems a little unfair". Todoroki said. "Nothing is fair Todo". I said. He sighed. Spidey sense plus a heating. I packed flipped. Cold, no Spidey sense. I jumped up. I got hit. I grabbed his wrist before it left me. I kicked him in the leg and flipped him over my shoulder pressing my knee into his back. I took my blindfold off. "I did it"! I yelled getting off of him.

"We've been doing this for a month now". Todoroki said rubbing his wrist. "Sorry". I said. I grabbed my katana. "You've been working really hard. I'm honestly worried (L/n)". Todoroki said. "Why"? I asked. "It's not good to devote your life into this. I haven't seen you take a break in a month". Todoroki said. "I'm fine. Thanks for the help". I smiled to him leaving. I twirled the katana around. My spidey senses went off. Up. I dodged the blast. "You bitch"! Katsuki yelled. Oh shit. What did I do!?

Katsuki went to punch me. I dodged kicking him. He grabbed my foot and flipped me. I quickly got up. We started fighting. I don't know why. I punched straight through a building. Katsuki blasted me I fell down. I grabbed my katana back running and flipped over him shooting my web in his face. I pinned him to the wall with my katana to his neck. We both were breathing heavily. He smirked. "I just wanted to see how good you gotten". Katsuki said. "I thought you were going to fucking kill me"! I yelled taking my katana away from him.

"I just wanted to see how sexy you'll look". He said kissing me, I was pinned to the wall now. Later on at night spiders came into my room. "We found them"! They yelled. My eyes widen. I went to my closet and got my bag. "Let's go then". I said. "Right now"? Ruby asked. "Yes". I said. "Alone"!? Jameson asked. "No one else has anything to do with this. They lost to many times to them. I unlocked my true potential I am now Son Goku. I'll be back before lunch lead the way. Plus I wrote a note"! I smiled. "That's kind". Scarlett said.

I snuck out of UA using my new camouflage ability. I made it to a abandoned building. There was no one in it. The sun started coming up. "There's a secret opening". Jameson said. I nodded.

Katsuki Bakugo POV

I walked over to (Y/n)'s door where the girls were. "(Y/n) please come out! You're worry us"! Ashido said. "What's wrong"? I asked. "She's not opening her door". Urarka said. I took my key to her room and opened her door. "She's not even in here". I said. "What!? She hasn't left"! Jirou said. "Kacchan (Y/n) isn't answering her phone"! Deku ran in. I looked and saw her phone. My eyes widen. "Where the fuck is she"!? I yelled. "What's this"? Deku asked holding a letter. "Guys I'll be back before lunch. Don't worry... Just in case I don't come back. Tell Inko, Izuku, and Katsuki I love them. Don't look for me". He read.

"What the fuck is wrong with her"!? I growled. "Do... Do you think she went for the league"? Yaomomo asked. "Does she not care about being expelled"!? Deku asked. "She's going to put blood on her hands! How could she be so stupid!? Going without me"! I yelled. "That's your problem here"!? Urarka asked. "Duh! What if she needs help and I can't fucking be there to help her"! I yelled. "Do we tell Aizawa sensei"? Asui asked. "We don't have a choice! What if she-... Oh my God what if she-". I grabbed Deku by his shirt. "You fucking say that and I'll kill you"! I yelled.

(Y/n) POV

I was sneaking around, there wasn't a lot of villains. I jumped on someone and wrapped my arms around there neck until they passed out. I dragged them to a room and shot my web to hold them down. I repeated this over and over again. I saw Toga. We locked eyes I smiled going invisible. I climbed on the wall. "What the...". She looked around. I jumped on her. She kicked me. Toga twirled her knife and ran at me. I ran away. "Don't run! I just want you to bleed"! She laughed. I ran up a wall flipped off of it and kicked her into the wall. I smashed her head into the wall repeatedly until she was knocked out. "My brother isn't interested btw". I said. I webbed her down and put her in the room full of bodies.

I walked around. My spidey senses went off. I threw a smoke bomb and went invisible getting up to the ceiling. "I guess I'll just have to burn everything down. I never liked spiders". Dabi said. I got down and became visble. "Since when could you do that"? He asked. "Just something I picked up". I said. His fire came at me. I turned small. His eyes widen. I ran at him going normal size again and kicking him in the jaw he burned me. I kneed him in the dick. My fangs came out and I bit his arm. His eyes rolled back and he went down. I webbed him down. I took a breath. One more, well as far as I know. I growled and just started punching through walls. "Come get me bitches". I yelled.

Izuku Midoriya POV

"How did she even sneak out!? I have nothing on the security cameras"! Aizawa sensei said. "Wait! Wait look"! Katsuki yelled. There was a bunch of spiders that zoomed pass the camera. "That's way to many". I said. "But... Where's (Y/n)"? Kaminari asked. "Oh you guys didn't know (L/n) can shrink and go invisible now? She also has control over her venom it can knock a person out for 2 hours". Todoroki said. "Please don't expel her"! I bowed. "First priority is her safety. How has none of you saw this coming"? Aizawa sensei asked. "I knew it was coming I just fucking thought she would take me and I'm so fucking pissed". Kacchan said.

"Yeah... Same". I mumbled. "Honestly same". Todoroki said. "So you three new about her planning something close to this and not one of you tried to stop her or tell one of us"? Aizawa sensei asked. "She'll disown me if I tell on her". I said. "She'll stop talking to me". Kacchan said. "I owe her a lot". Todoroki said.