28

Katsuki was looking at me. "What"? I asked. "You're just really sexy". He said kissing my neck. I smiled at him. Later on we were at exam with some other schools. "We get our professional hero licenses! I'm so nervous". Izuku said. "I want some chocolate". I said. "Really that's what you're thinking about? You're not about to crap yourself"? Kaminari asked. "I'm hungry"! I said. Everyone eyes widen. "Please tell me you ate". Katsuki said. "Oh yeah I ate about 3 hours ago. I'm just a hungry bitch". I said. We were met with different schools. "(Y/n) stay with me". Both Katsuki and Izuku said.

"... Actually uh. Go with Kacchan. You might need to make sure he doesn't insult anyone". Izuku said. "Got you boss". I said. "Oh look! It's Bakugo and Todoroki"! A girl with blonde hair said. "Todoroki"! Some extremely ADHD guy ran over. "Camie". Katsuki said. "Hi Bakugo". The girl said. "Inasa". Todoroki said to the guy. I looked around. I ran into someone. "My bad". I said. "Oh you're the famous (L/n)". The guy said. "Oh hi". I said. "I'm Shindo". He said holding out his hand. I put mine in his and he kissed it. My face heated up. I was yanked from him. "You have a fucking death wish"!? Katsuki growled at him.

"Bakugo"! Aizawa sensei yelled. "(Y/n) I need you". Izuku said. "Kacchan let's go". I said. "No I just need you". Izuku said. "The fuck is that supposed to mean Deku"!? Katsuki asked. I touched Katsuki face. "Calm down ok"? I asked. "Ok". He mumbled. "See you later. Shindo". I said. I walked over to Izuku. "Wassup"? I asked. "They're going to attack us first. I need you to show that other side of you". Izuku said. I smirked. "So I kill them"? I smiled. "... Not really but yes". Izuku said. I nodded.

He smiled at me. "Good luck". Izuku said. "You to Izu". I said. After the announcer stopped talking and the walls went down. "Now (Y/n)"! Izuku yelled. I shot my webs making a net. All the balls got caught in it. Katsuki ran off, Kirishima and Kaminari followed him. "You sure you don't need my help right now"? I asked. Izuku whispered to me. I nodded and ran off.

I caught up to everyone else. "Watch out"! I yelled punching straight threw a rock making it crumbled and the people couldn't get a straight shot on us. "Ow"! I whined shaking the blood off my hand. "Kacchan I'm going alone". I said. "What"? He asked. "You guys have this. I'm only supposed to watch you during the rescuing. Give em hell babe". I smiled. Katsuki smiled at me. He kissed me. "If you fuck up I'm kicking your ass". Katsuki said. "I won't". I ran off to a place with buildings. Perfect.

"There's one"! Someone yelled. I smiled. "Hi". I smiled. "It's just (L/n)! We got this"! Someone yelled. There was five of them. "Wow... That actually really hurts". I mumbled shooting a web up and hanging upside down. "Alright let's see what you got". I said. They ran at me using there quirks. I tugged on my web gliding gracefully around and kicking all of them in the face. There's a reason why I took pole dancing. My webs then snapped. My eye widen. "Looks like you can't take fire". Someone smirked. He had a fire breath quirk. I smirked. I pointed down. He looked down. He stood in my webs. He couldn't move. As soon as he bent down to melt my webs I ran at him jumping up and punching him in the face.

I noticed everyone was down. "What!? Come on"! I growled. "Not a decent fight out of any of you". I mumbled. But I can't really leave right now I'm waiting for Izuku signal. "Aye". I kicked on of them up. His eyes widen. "I won't use my quirk. Give me a good fight". I said. He immediately used his quirk the rest of them got up. Well it'll be a good dodging experience. I ran at them. "You're pitying us"! One yelled. "Not really. I just can't leave yet. I'm sorry about my boot mark in your faces though". I said kicking on in the side elbowing his back. Another ran at me I did a split dodging his quirk, I quickly did a spin kick up hitting him in the knee. One punched me in the face. I smiled. He seemed to be smiling back. "What"? I asked. "My quirk makes any punch I land on my victim increasingly painful by the second". He said. I felt the pain rise in my face. My eyes widen.

"Well I guess I don't need to hold back with this then". I said tears leaving my eyes from pain. "With what"? I punched him through a fucking building. The pain stopped. "Aww man you made me use my quirk". I said running my hand through my hair. The pain went away though. "Yo! Are you dead? Say something if you're dead"! I yelled. He didn't say anything. "Ok cool! I hope I see you later"! I called into the building. My spidey senses went off. I moved out the way and someone went face first in the building. Two more. I smiled at them. "You're crazy"! They yelled. I frowned tears in my eyes. "I can't believe you just said that to me"! I cried.

They looked at me confused. I smirked pointing behind them. Katsuki, Kirishima, and Kaminari were walking over to me. "How could you say that to me"! I cried louder. Katsuki eyes widen. "What the fuck did you say to my woman you bitches"! Katsuki used his quirk and smashed full force at one knocking him out. "Katsuki! They called me names"! I cried. He had a fire in his eyes. He took the other guy out. "Who hit you"!? He yelled. "Oh! He's over there not dead". I said pointing to the building. "There's 7 people here! Did you take all of them out and not leave"!? Kaminari asked. "7 I thought there was 5! I cannot count while I'm upside down". I mumbled. "Why haven't you left"? Katsuki asked. "Oh I'm waiting for". I saw a green energy shooting into the air. "You guys can have them". I said. I used my ball and touched 2 of the targets. We needed three to leave. "Bye guys"! Swung off.

"Surprised mother fucker"! I yelled landing on someone. I shot people to buildings and walls. "We're good"!? I asked Izuku. "Yes this everyone". Izuku said. I touched my last target.