59

Katsuki Bakugo POV

"What the hell is going on"!? I yelled. "Has anyone else noticed how weird she's been acting"!? Kirishima asked. "Now they're telling us she fainted from stress?! I've never seen her do that before. That doesn't even sound like her". Deku said. "On her behalf she did almost risk her life for a singular person". Todoroki said. "That's literally what heroes do"! I yelled. "Yes, but she revisited childhood trauma". Iida said. "I just don't get it... I don't get why she never told us about this? Why does she always wait last minute or until we force it out of her to tell us her feelings"? Deku asked.

"Deku she doesn't feel that way anymore". I said. "How do we know that Kacchan? She's just been so different. And that what scares me. Even in middle school... She did way better acting like she was ok. We never knew anything was wrong". Deku said. "She won't even sleep in the same bed with me". I mumbled. "She has been avoiding us". Yaomomo said. We heard fast beeping from inside (Y/n)'s room. "(Y/n)"!? We all yelled. Nurse and doctors ran in. "Oi"! I grabbed one of the nurses. "What's going on!? What's wrong"!? Deku yelled. "She's having a seizure". The nurse said running in. "A seizure"? Iida asked. "What the fuck is going on"? I mumbled.

(Y/n) POV

"Where am I"!? I mumbled looking around. Complete darkness. Am I dead?! "Why is no one around"? I felt myself start to get dizzy.... "Izuku"! I yelled. My voice echoed. "Kacchan"! I yelled. "Katsuki"! I yelled.

Katsuki Bakugo POV

"Katsuki! Izuku"! (Y/n) screamed. "(Y/n)"! Deku yelled. "We have to scrap her down and give her 300 mg of Carbamazepine"! The doctors said. "She's been hit with a quirk". I said. "What"? Kirishima asked.

(Y/n) POV

"You know... I always knew you'd be weak". Someone said. I sighed. "Let me guess you're some big boss villain who can get inside people's minds"? I asked. "Wow you're smarter than you look". She said. "So you think that since I'm in my mind I can't beat your ass"? I asked. She laughed. "You remind me of your father". She said. I looked at her. "... What"? I asked. "He has really bad aim though". She said. "Tsk". I laughed. "I'm going to enjoy kicking your ass". I smiled. I then got a headache. The headache increased.

Izuku Midoriya POV

"Why does she look like she's in so much pain"!? I yelled. Gunshots went off. All our eyes widen. A man walked in. Kirishima got in front of us. His guns turned into a bazooka. Our eyes widen. "I'm looking for (L/n) (Y/n)...". He said. "... I think you got the wrong hospital". Kaminari said. "What's your business with her"? Kacchan asked. "I just wanna kill her, nothing to drastic". The guy said. "Who are you"? Todoroki asked. "Sperm donor". He said. Our eyes widen. "W-what"!? I asked. "I don't appreciate your mother saving her. You know my wife did not let me live it down about me missing that shot"! The guy said.

"I won't miss mine"! Kacchan growled. "You know she's dying right now right"? He asked. "I'll fucking kill you"! Kacchan yelled. Kirishima held him back. "We're at a hospital to many people". I told him. "The medicine they're giving her is only making my wife stronger and hurting her". He said boredly. Iida ran into (Y/n)'s room. "Stop the medication! Take it out"! Iida said. "How can you hate your own daughter"? Urarka asked.

"I hate a lot people". He said. "But... She isn't one". He said. "So why try to kill her!? You don't love her"! I said. "Kid... I never said I loved her. I don't fucking love anyone. I'm a solider I just follow orders. And if anyone of you try to leave the area. Then I start killing innocent people. And just in case you don't believe". His hands turned into a pistol and he shot a nurse. Our eyes widen. "So... Let's watch". He leaned against the wall. Kacchan bawled his fist. "Also if you attack me. I'll blow up the nursery a floor down". He said holding a button.

"You think you're going to get away with this"!? I yelled. "Kid, I don't care if I do or don't". He sighed. "Who gave you these orders"!? Kacchan yelled. "Kurrutta". He said. "Who is that"? Kirishima asked. "Her mother". He said. "What does she have against (Y/n)"? I asked. "She isn't like us... She's dangerous for us and her mother fears her if she gets any stronger. She's mentally weak so it's best to hit her at her lowest point. Which is why we made that girl wanna take her life. Those mental barriers came down and she's vulnerable. Pathetic really". He sighed.

"I'm tired of people calling her names! She's not pathetic! She's stronger than anyone here and she's going... She's going to fuck your wife up"! I yelled. "Wow Deku". Kacchan said. My face was red. I was angry. "You're her fake brother right? You should really call your mom... God I wouldn't want her to suddenly die". He said. My eyes widen. Iida grabbed me before I could attack him. "Don't worry. It was a joke, lighten up a bit kid. Like you've never seen someone die before". He said.

"Guys... (Y/n) heart monitor". Asui mumbled. We heard the beep. Kacchan eyes widen. A bright light shined and a woman appeared. She looked beat up. The man laughed. "She fucked you up". He laughed at her. Her eyes turned black. "Whatever come on its done". She said. The woman looked at us. "You didn't kill them"? She asked. "By all means go ahead I'm ready go". He said. "That's how all this shit started. You not being able to kill! When I tell you to do something fucking do it"! She yelled. He rolled his eyes and gun shots went off.