25

When I woke up I was in Katsuki's bed, it smelt like smoke in here, and his headboard was burnt. Katsuki was laying peacefully asleep beside me. I touched his face my hand traveling across his cheeks, up towards his forehead, I pushed his hair back and planted a kiss there. When I pulled away his eyes were open and he grabbed my neck pulling me into a kiss on the lips. He let go. "G-good morning Kacchan". I said my not knowing my voice would sound shakey. "Morning". He caressed my cheek, his voice low and gruff from just waking up. I got up, stumbling in the progress.

"Katsuki... Can I borrow some clothes"? I asked. "Why the fuck are you asking? Have whatever you want". He said still in his sexy morning voice. I went to his dresser... I know I have undergarments here. I was already wearing one of his shirts. I took it off and I felt him stare at me. I was now naked again. I looked in his full body mirror and gasp I was covered neck to lower thigh with burn marks, hand prints, hickeys, bites, and bruises. He didn't leave a inch untouched. None of it hurt.. Well the burn marks kinda did. But it wasn't nothing I couldn't handle. "I'm going to bathe". Katsuki got up I looked at him. He wasn't that bad. But it was a couple of scratch marks on his backs, hickeys on his neck, arms, and bite marks on his abs. What the fuck did I do last night!? After the second round everything seemed like a blur.

"Kacchan you're not going out like that right"? I asked. "I'm going to wear these with pride". Katsuki said grabbed a towel and wrapping it around his waist. I blushed. "Well uh... See you later". I blushed. He smirked at me. He gave me a kiss and left. I left out his window and went to my room. I went to bathe and got dressed. I met with the girls in the bathroom. They stared at me eyes widen. "(Y/n) where were you and Bakugo"!? Ashido asked. I blushed. "I don't want to talk about it". I mumbled. "You two totally did it"! Jirou said. "Wow"! Urarka said.

"Guys... I think I might have to break up with Kacchan". I said. "Was it bad"!? They yelled. "No! It was amazing like... Well after the second round my mind just kinda got lost. But it's because I don't think I can be around him like this! Now every time I look at him I'm going to blush"! I said. "You're so cute". Hagakure said. "I don't think Bakugo would appreciate how you had sex with him and then break up. I don't know why but I think he might kill everyone". Asui said. "Alright I'm not breaking up with him! But for the love of whatever you believe in don't tell him I ever said that. He can use sex against me now"! I said.

"Do you think he's the type to use sex as a weapon"? Yaomomo asked. "Yes! He has way to much power over me now"! I yelled. "It's funny that I'm pretty sure Bakugo is saying the same things to Kirishima". Ashido laughed. "Oh you're wearing your hair down today"? Urarka asked as she saw me flat ironing it. I took my hoodie off. There eyes widen. "Oh my God! He did that"!? They yelled. "Yes! I have to cover up as much of this as I can. For the love God Izuku can not know! I'm ok with one hickey. I'll let him see that. Because I'm pretty sure he knows we weren't at the party. So I can just say we were making out". I said.

"Smart". Jirou said. "I'll let him see two just to be sure. Just to say we got out of control a little but we did nothing. Hell we listened to the holy Bible after". I said. "I can't imagine Bakugo doing that". Yaomomo said. "You're right... We watched a action movie with a bunch of murdering and explosions in it". I said. "That sounds about right". Urarka said. I took my birth control. "You know... I'm so glad I'm on these. I wasn't even thinking about a condom last night". I mumbled. "He knows you're on those right"? Asui asked. "Yes". I said.

We went to the kitchen were everyone was eating. "(Y/n)"! Izuku touched my shoulder which is where I had a bruise and a burn mark. "Yeah"!? I winced. "Where were you and Kacchan last night"? He asked worried. "Uh... We were on top of the roof making out". I blushed. Katsuki walked in carrying a lot of food. Man he must be hungry. Everyone stared at his marks. He was wearing a tank top... I couldn't even be mad at him... Katsuki trains after he eats. I blushed. Katsuki grabbed me from Izuku and sat me at the table handing me a plate. My face red not being able to meet his eyes.

"Stop looking so guilty". He whispered to me. "Why did you wear that"? I whispered. "I told you I'm wearing mines with pride. You should do the same". Katsuki said about to push my hair back. "Stop it Kacchan". I said. "(Y/n) I want to train with you today". Izuku said. "Uh... I don't really want to". I said. "We're training today (Y/n)". Izuku smiled at me something about that smile... I ain't like it. "I promise to whatever force you believe in I did nothing"! I I said to him. "That just makes me think you did something. And why are you so nervous to spar with me"? Izuku asked.

Definitely not because I'm in pain. "There's 21 other students in this class... Spar with one of them". I mumbled. "What are you hiding from me (Y/n)"? Izuku asked. We stared at each other. "Fine! I broke your All Might figure when we were kids and blamed it on Kacchan"! I said. Izuku eyes widen. "My limited edition one!? What the hell I was so upset about it! I hated Kacchan for a month over that"! Izuku said. Katsuki stared at us. "I know you told me to send a heard of spiders over to his bed room". I said. "What the fuck"!? Katsuki growled. "So I will pay you back". I said to Izuku. "... Ok". He said.

This is how you successfully change a conversation. "So Bakugo what's up with the bruises bro"? Kirishima asked. My eyes widen.