52

"You know you guys all have songs right"? I laughed. "Wait do you have a song"? Ashido asked. I blushed. "What's Up Danger is one of them". I laughed. "Well you do dumb shit, so yeah". Katsuki said. "Start a Riot". I mumbled. "Why are your songs so intense"? Izuku asked. "You obviously never heard Kacchan's most popular song". I laughed. "... What is it"? Katsuki asked. "Do none of you be online"!? I yelled. Jirou raised her hand. "Except you! I know you know Jirou"! I said.

"Like I'm Bakugo, turn they soul to fucking smoke. Bitch I'm boutta pop, bitch you know I'm boutta blow up. Only need these hands, I don't need no fucking pole. Once I get a grip, I might blast yo fucking dome up. Why you packing, you ain't bout that action, fuck yo bitch I'll blow her back in. Why you mad but not attacking, pussy boy I'll send you packing. I'm the best, no doubt about it. Competition live without it, you just mad cause I'm too rowdy. Bitch get back I'm really bout it. Head down to the ground, you don't want these hands around you. Nitroglycerin I'm sweating, blasting off I'm bound to. Rushing, there ain't no hiding yous a pussy if you down to. If you try to hide you gon be begging once I've found you. I'm the best, ain't no hero but always been vet. Nigga if you got an issue, AP shots up to yo neck. I don't give a fuck about no one, I'll say it no regrets. Bitch, I'm only here for me, I'm at the top and you'll respect. Grenadier bracers on my wrist, I'm about to pull the pin. Come at me with all your might or I'ma melt off all your skin. Howitzer impact if I'm pissed, Bitch I told you I'ma win. Bitch, get back before I blast, I said I'll do it again wit' a grin-". I was cut off.

"I have some problems with this firstly... Everything is true accept fucking bitches... Unless the song is saying that I'm fucking my bitch then yes". Katsuki said. I laughed. "And being here for me. I'm here for you and that's it". Katsuki said. I laughed harder. "Yeah Kacchan song... Is really intense it's kinda scary". Izuku said. "Mina one of your songs dead ass said you don't spit fire you spit acid and I was really hyped over it". I laughed.

She smiled at me. "Let me hear it"! She smiled. So I basically showed the class all there songs. Later on I was with Katsuki helping him pack. "You finished packing yet babe"? He asked. "Yep". I said. "Eri wanted to say goodbye to everyone". Katsuki said. "I'ma miss her"! I sighed. "Come on". He grabbed me. My eyes widen. "Right now"!? I asked. He brought me to the common room. "Surprise"! People yelled. My eyes widen and I webbed a random person. "Oh my god I'm so sorry"! I said to Todoroki.

"It's... Fine". He mumbled stuck a wall. I ran over and let him out. "Who's surprise is it"? I asked confused. "You! Your birthday is today"! Izuku said. My eyes widen. "What!? No! I'm old"! I whined. "... I'm 19". Katsuki said. "You'll all live". Aizawa sensei rolled his eyes. "Thank you all"! I smiled at everyone. "Presents"! Ashido yelled. "What!? No! Guys! You know I wouldn't have wanted you guys to give me something"! I blushed. "You deserve it kid"! Mirko said. "... I'll pay you all back". I said. "Fucking hell! It's your fucking birthday! Be fucking grateful and just fucking accept the fucking gifts like a normal fucking person! You beautiful fucking bitch"! Katsuki said. "Quick someone give me some grape juice I might get drunk from how many times he said fucking". I smiled kissing his cheek.