57

"Are you kidding me? I'm fighting the sweetheart of UA"? a villain laughed. "Are you kidding me I'm fighting a literally troll doll"? I asked. "Mom and dad tell your respect your elders kid"? He asked. "Ok boomer, are we going to talk or fight"? I asked. "You don't even know my quirk". He said. "I don't need to know it to break your bones". I said. "You're cocky". He laughed. "Not cocky I just can back up what I say. So how about you put your fist where your mouth is... Or should I put mines there for you"? I asked. His hands turned into water. I looked up and saw a bubble of water over me. It engulfed me. I can breath underwater... For an hour

He stared at me seeing as I did nothing. I punched through the bubble popping it. Water fell around me. "I'm bored". I said. "What"? He asked. "You bore me". I said. "You fucking bitch"! The guy ran at me his water fist coming at me. He punched me I flew back. My eyes widen. Wow... He harden it. I webbed his feet then did a spin kick knocking him out. "Well then...". I mumbled turning around to see more bad guys. "Damn am I just on the wrong side of the city"? I asked. I actually was.

No one was in the streets. "How the hell did I get here"? I mumbled to myself as I dodged there attacks. "Let me think". I mumbled grabbing one's hand and breaking it. "Ok I was eating chocolate". I said. Someone used their quirk, I grabbed a trash lid and threw it at them knocking them out. "Now I'm over here... This doesn't really seem like me". I mumbled. I flipped over one guy who ran full force at me. He ran into a wall knocking himself out. My spidey senses went off in all directions. My eyes widen. I only saw two people.

They were going crazy. The people didn't move, they had masks on. One of them hands turned into guns. The other hissed at me. "See you soon (Y/n)". They both said disappearing. My spidey sense were still acting up. "Why do I feel like I'm going to die". I mumbled. I waited for the police officers. I didn't tell them anything about the other two. I went home. Katsuki wasn't here. I grabbed my sketch book and started to draw them. "What did they mean by that? And my spidey senses are still on edge... But nothing is happening". I mumbled. I kept drawing. My eyes widen I quickly webbed the person behind me. "What the fuck!? I can't come home"!? Katsuki yelled. "I'm sorry"! I said letting him out the web.

"The hell is wrong with you"? Katsuki asked. "Nothing... I ordered take out". I said. "Ok". Katsuki said going to the bedroom to change. I closed my eyes trying to remember any other important details on them. "What are you drawing"? Katsuki asked sitting beside me. "Nothing". I said. "So what happened today"? Katsuki asked. "Nothing". I said. "What's up with all the nothings? Didn't you take out five people today"? Katsuki asked. "I guess. I'm going to the gym". I said.

"The gym's closed". Katsuki said. "I'll break in". I said leaving. I need to get away from Katsuki if my senses are going off like this then he's possibly in danger.

Katsuki Bakugo POV

Why do I feel like everytime I see her she gets fucking weirder? I looked at her drawing. Who are these people? Didn't she say she ordered food and she left!? Later on that night I went to look for (Y/n) so she could come eat. I found her punching through 40 cement tiles. I can't lie (Y/n) had great strength, speed, agility, she was always willing to team up and follow orders. But aside from all this... She wasn't that smart, I'm not saying she's dumb. Because she isn't but she relies on raw strength and power. She's smart when it comes to saving people. But when it's just her and the villains she doesn't pay attention she relies on her quirk more than anything.

It's a great quirk but I worry about her. She also let's anger cloud most of her decision... That sounds so stupid coming from me. But I'm not like that anymore. I love her, but I worry a lot about her as a person. When (Y/n) get like this it's usually when she knows something and won't tell anyone else. She's also really unstable... That fight with the League she had... I can't even say that's the first time she's tried to murder someone. Even when we got our pro license she was having a hard time with the people who judge her for being nice and she would just punch random things.

"Babe". I said. "Oh hey Kacchan! My spidey senses just- I meant hey"! Her eyes widening. I stared at her. "Yeah whatever, come eat and bath you smell like trash and go to bed". I said. "Ok Kacchan"! (Y/n) smiled.