17

I was patrolling with Mirko. I grabbed her to stop as a pot fell from a building. "I'm sorry"! A old woman yelled. "It's ok"! I smiled at her. I skipped ahead of her. "You're happy". She said. "I'm always happy". I smiled. "Not this happy. I know you're dating that angry, aggressive, blonde kid". She smiled. "Kacchan is in fact angry, aggressive, and blonde". I laughed. "So is he making you happy"? Mirko asked. "Kinda". I blushed. "Oh... I'm curious I've only seen that kid blow shit up and yell. How is he when he's not doing that"? She asked. "Judging everyone". I said. "What about with you? How is he with you"? She asked. "He's like a puppy. He likes it when I play in his hair and cuddle him". I said.

She laughed. "Oh he likes making out a lot! He tries to stay as calm as he possibly can around me and I think it's funny". I said. I shot my web at a purse snatcher. He flew into a wall. "Hi"! I smiled at the woman as she bowed and thanked me. A loud boom went off. My eyes widen. "Kacchan"!? I mumbled. I ran towards it. I saw Katsuki fighting some bad guy with a sword quirk. "Hey! Bitch"! I yelled. The guy looked at me. Katsuki punched him a large explosion sending him into a building. He was knocked out.

"Hey babe". Katsuki said. One guy took out a knife on me. "Oh no! I'm so terrified of small knives". I said sarcastically. He swung it on me. I ducked and Katsuki punched him as I kicked him in the stomach. I shot my webs at them so they would stay down. "What are you doing"? I asked. "Oh nothing. Your looked so cute kicking that guys ass". Katsuki said. I blushed. "What about you! Kacchan you're so amazing". I said. He blushed. "Yeah I am pretty amazing, you make me even more amazing baby". Katsuki said.

"Aww"! Girls said. Our eyes widen. "Uh um. Bye Ground Zero". I said. "Yeah bye Arachnia". Katsuki said. He kissed me. "Kacchan"! I blushed. "If you keep looking this cute I'm going to keep kissing you". Katsuki said. "Ground Zero"! "Arachnia"! Best Jeanist and Mirko called us. "See you later Kacchan". I smiled. "Ok one more kiss and I'll let you go! You have to kiss back though". Katsuki said. "Kacchan! We'll see each other later"! I said. "I want to kiss now". Katsuki teased. "Nooo! Kacchan why do you like bullying me like this"!? I asked. "Well your red face is cute. Come on (Y/n)". Katsuki said. I gave him a quick peck on the lips. "Stay safe"! I quickly ran off. "Damn she's fast"! Mirko yelled.

When I was in the common room Katsuki was just making it. "Hey Bakugo! Look at the video of you and (Y/n) doing kissey faces". Kaminari teased as I blushed. The next day I was about to go for a run with I heard some girls talking about Katsuki. "He's attractive but I can't get over his attitude. He acts like he's so much better than everyone". One said. "I don't understand how he got a girlfriend as nice and (L/n)". Another one said. "He seems like he's a delinquent". Another girl said. "I heard he has major anger issues... Do you think he would hit (L/n)? That poor girl". Another said.

I growled. "Hey guys"! I smiled at them. "Oh! Uh...". They smiled. "Let's get something straight. I've sent people to the hospital, I smoked, did some underage drinking, I hung out behind schools with shadey people, and I beat people so bad that some of them are still in the hospital to this day. So if you're going off of looks and actions. Kacchan is all talk he won't hurt you that bad. But me, oh god. I just snap... Blank out. People get hurt when this happens. Next thing I know I'm covered in blood and I'm running away from the police. So call Kacchan something he isn't again. I'll show you delinquent behavior". I glared at them.

"Uh! We're sorry"! One said. "We didn't mean to". The other said. "Won't happen again"! The other said. "Don't be angry". The last girl said as they all bowed. I smiled. "Nah it's cool"! I said as they ran away. "Stupid bitches talking about Kacchan". I mumbled. I looked and saw Katsuki, Izuku, Kirishima, Iida, Kaminari, Todoroki, Ashido, Urarka, Sero, Asui, Jirou, and Yaomomo. My eyes widen. "Fuck you're so sexy". Katsuki said. My face went red. "(Y/n) you said you wouldn't start anything in UA"! Izuku said. "They were talking bad about Kacchan! It was either treathen them or fight them on sight". I said. "Damn it shut up and kiss me". Katsuki said pinning me to the wall kissing me.

"Wow". Kirishima said. "Kacchan! Kacchan"! I said trying to push him. He wouldn't move. I slid down the wall covering my red face. "What that's all you had in you"? Katsuki backed away. "Kacchan you can't keep doing this, it makes me embarrassed". I blushed. "Bakugo you keep breaking (L/n)". Todoroki said. "I just want to go home and eat ice cream... And chocolate. Chocolate ice cream". I smiled dreaming about chocolate. "Fuck I want chocolate. Why does God hate me"!? I yelled. Katsuki went into his bag and pulled out a chocolate bar. "Oh... So you're God". I said to Katsuki. "You can call me master". Katsuki said. "Not happening, but thanks Katsuki". I said kissing him opening the chocolate.

"... Man I love chocolate". I said. "I fear for your dentist". Iida said. I laughed. "I've actually never had a cavity in my life". I said. "... What type of crap is that!? I've never seen you eat anything healthy"! Kaminari said. "And you have"? Ashido asked. "I had cavities before". Kaminari said. "Ah that sucks". I said.