3

I was doing climbing exercises. I climbed up the wall to the ceiling. "No quirk". Aizawa sensei said cutting off my quirk. I fell. I grabbed a rope and swung doing a flip grabbing the monkey bars. "I could have died"! I said. "But you didn't". Aizawa sensei said. "... I can't even argue". I mumbled taking off my mouth guard. I went back to the class. "How are you doing"? Izuku asked me. "I'm ok". I smiled. He patted my head. "You sure"? He asked. "Kacchan says I'll be fine". I said. "Oh well if Kacchan says it. It must be true". Izuku smiled. "I lived with you for 17 years. I know when you're being sarcastic". I smiled at him. "You're ok because Kacchan told you, you were ok. Just confess already". Izuku teased me. "No! What if he doesn't like me back"!? I blushed. "What the hell are you two talking about"? Katsuki asked. 

"Sounds like (Y/n) has a crush on someone". Kaminari said. "You have a crush"? Katsuki asked.  "No". I said. "You just got out of a relationship and you're already crushing!? You bounce back fast". Hagakure said. "I don't have a crush on anyone"! I said, face heating up. "You better not". Katsuki said wrapping his arms around my waist. I looked up and he was looking down at me.

Katsuki Bakugo POV

I was changing out my hero costume. "You know you're basically a rebound, right"? Mineta asked. I growled. "Shut the fuck up grape bitch". I said. "The friend zone isn't that bad Bakugo". Kaminari said. "Yeah the friend zone isn't that bad. But he's in the brother zone". Sero laughed. "Leave Bakubro alone. I'm sure (Y/n) will come around". Kirishima told me. "What do you think Midoriya"? Kaminari asked.

"... I have no response". Deku said. "Smart". Sero said. "Perhaps if you just go a head and ask her out". Todoroki said. "I don't need your advice. Plus don't you think I have"? I asked. "Kacchan everytime you ask her out you let her drag me along". Deku said. "What the fuck am I supposed to say!? That you can't come and she gets angry at me"!? I asked. "You care about her being upset with you"? Iida asked. "More than I should". I said. "It explains why he doesn't bully Midoriya anymore". Tokoyami said. "I don't need to take this shit from any of you". I growled.

(Y/n) POV

I was cleaning out Akita things from my room. Clothes, presents, pictures. That shit. I put them in a box and brought it to the common room. "I don't want to through his clothes away... That seems kinda mean". I frowned. "Yeah... We should burn all of it". Katsuki said activating his quirk. "I texted him to come get it". I said. "What did we say about contact"! Ashido said. "Throwing his things away seems really mean though"! I said. "Burn it"! Katsuki yelled. "Kacchan we aren't burning his clothes". I said. The door opened. Katsuki growled. I was about to give Akita his things.

"I have it". Izuku grabbed the box and gave it to Akita. "You can leave now". Izuku said. "Can I talk to you (Y/n)"? Akita asked. "No". The whole class said. "(Y/n) I want to talk to you alone". Akita said. "Fucking beat it extra"! Katsuki growled. "Ok". I said getting up. "Not alone though". I said. When I got up, Katsuki followed right behind me. "Does he need to be here"? Akita asked. "Kacchan it's ok". I said. "I know it's ok. But I'm notfucking moving". Katsuki growled glaring at Akita. Izuku was also next to me. "What about him"? Akita asked. "What do you want"? I asked. "I'm sorry". He said. "You're forgiven". I mumbled. He touched my hand. I pulled away from him. "Please don't touch me. You apologized, I forgave you. You're at peace now, so you can leave". I said.

"I want to talk about us. I want to get back with you, could you give me one more chance"? He asked frowning. I bawled my fist. "I-i". Was all I could get out. "It'll make me happy". He said. "It'll make you happy? It'll make you happy seeing her hurt? Do you really think I'm going to let you talk to my sister like that"? Izuku growled. Which caught everyone off guard but Katsuki and me. "That's not your decision though is it? It's really our business, not anyone else's". Akita said.

Katsuki grabbed him by the shirt activating his quirk. "Kacchan"! I yelled grabbing his arm. "It's ok". I said. He let go of Akita. "Alright... Akita I really don't want to get back with you". I said. "Come on babe you're going to let some girl come in between what we have"? He asked. I sighed. "I'm sorry". I said. "Why the hell are you apologizing"!? Katsuki yelled. Kirishima held him back. "Please leave". I said. He grabbed me. "Stop"! I yelled pushing him. He raised his hand to me. Izuku grabbed his hand. Everyone activated there quirks ready to fight Akita. "Try it". Izuku said.

"You know what fuck you! I'm tired of having to deal with getting my heart broken. Dude I'm nice! Not fucking stupid!  You think I'm just going to forgive you? You got me all the way fucked up". I said. Everyone was shocked. "Why did you cheat me on me? For real tell me how you really feel". I said. He didn't say anything. "I guess it is what is right"? I said tears in my eyes. "Don't cry". Akita said. "Shut the fuck up! I'm not crying because of you! I'm crying because I fucking spent 6 months of my life with yo bitch ass. And I was to fucking naive to break up with you 3 months ago. Get the fuck out of my face before I really beat yo ass". I laughed through tears. I took off running before he said anything else.

Izuku Midoriya POV

"(Y/n)"! Kacchan and I yelled. I glared at the guy. Kacchan was about to fight him until Kirishima held him back. "He isn't worth it bro. Go check on (Y/n)". Kirishima said. "It's people like you who deserves to die". Kacchan growled at Keiko and went after (Y/n). "Leave". I said to Keiko. He left. "Wow Deku you were really protective"! Urarka said. "Yeah! I uh. I just don't like people taking advantage of (Y/n) like that. She tries her best to be nice and make everyone happy. He abused that". I said.