88

When I walked out of the prison Katsuki was leaning on his car waiting for me. I narrowed my eyes. Why is he here? I ducked off. My phone rang and I quickly answered it. "Hello"? I asked. "Where are you"? Katsuki asked over the phone. "I'm at work"! I said webbing off. "You're at work"? Katsuki asked. "Yeah". I said. "Bitch where are you? I know you're on the clock but where are you"!? Katsuki asked. "I'm just swinging around". I laughed. "... I can clearly see you leaving the jail". Katsuki said. I stopped. "... You put a tracker on my phone didn't you"? I asked.

"Come to the car dumbass". Katsuki said. I came to the car he was waiting for me. "You know when you lie to me it means you're hiding something". Katsuki said. "... Kacchan what could I be hiding from you"? I asked. "I don't know... I ruled out cheating, then I ruled out you secretly being evil, so I don't know. You should tell me". Katsuki said. "I would never hide anything from you Kacchan". I smiled. "I clocked you out, let's go home". He said. I nodded. When we got home Katsuki gave me something.

"Pee on it". Katsuki said. "You think I'm pregnant..."? I mumbled. "Why else are you acting like this"? Katsuki asked. "Well I assure you I'm not pregnant". I mumbled. "Have you peed on one before"? Katsuki asked. "No". I said. "Well than do it". He said. I sighed then went to the bathroom. I peed on the stupid text. Katsuki came in and he waited the 15 minutes, while I took a bath. I got out of the tub. "Negative". Katsuki said.

"Oh wow... I'm so shocked". I mumbled drying my hair. "... You don't take birth control anymore... It's been 10 months". Katsuki said. "Good thing you wear a condom". I laughed. "Babe I don't wear a condom". Katsuki said. "Oh... Oh shit. Why the fuck haven't you been wearing condoms you asshole"!? I pushed him. "Don't push me"! He pushed me back. I felt tears come to my eyes. "Get the fuck away from me! Fuck you Katsuki"! I yelled going to the guest room and locking the door.

Katsuki Bakugo POV

"(Y/n)'s been weird...". I mumbled. "What do you mean"? Kirishima asked. "She's been weird man! She didn't sleep with me last night! She spent half the night crying! I fell asleep on the fucking floor by the guest room and then when I woke up she wasn't even in the house! She took a pregnancy test yesterday and-". Deku cut me off. "She did what"? He asked. "She isn't pregnant it came back negative". I shrugged. "Kacchan... Did you buy the test"? Deku asked. "Yeah... I was hoping she was pregnant". I said. Deku glared at me.

"What the hell did you say to her"!? Deku yelled at me. My eyes widen. "Who the fuck do you think you're yelling at"!? I yelled. "You're complaining! But she's trying! She's trying her best and- and... You don't understand how much pain she's in because she wants to make you happy and you have the fucking audacity to complain! You don't know what she's going through"! Deku yelled. Well all stared at him. I smirked. "I knew it... You're to fucking easy Deku. What the hell did she tell you? What the hell is so bad that she told you and not me"!? I yelled.

"I-i I have to go"! Deku said. I grabbed him. "... Deku... Please. She's crying almost every night and she won't let me help her. She won't talk to me. Please tell me what's wrong with (Y/n) and what is she going through. I'm desperate". I said. Everyone stared at me in shock. "K-kacchan... I can't I'm sorry I just can't". Deku said. "Deku... At least tell me what I can do for her". I said. "Say you don't want kids". Deku mumbled. "W-what? Deku what are you saying"? I asked.

"Kacchan... Please don't make me say it". Deku mumbled. I sat down. "Bakugo"? Kirishima, Kaminari, and Sero asked me worried. "She can't have a baby can't she"? I asked. "Please don't tell her I said anything"! Deku said. I can't believe she didn't tell me this... She didn't think I'd understand. Like I would be angry at her, we... We could have talked about this together.

I got up. "I'm going to-". The guys cut me off. "Yeah just go talk to her". Todoroki said. I nodded leaving. I went to find (Y/n), she was probably at home. I went there and saw her painting on the balcony. "Baby"! I called. She looked over at me. I went to hug her. "It's ok"! I said. "W-what"? She asked shocked. "... I'm ok if we don't have kids! All I want is you! I don't want you to be sad or upset just because you feel like you need to make me happy! I'm happy the way things are! And I'm really happy that I'm- fuck uh-... I'm happy that one get to marry you next month (Y/n)". I said.

She hugged me. "Izuku told you didn't he"? (Y/n) mumbled. "No... Not really. I forced information out of him. I got worried". I mumbled. "Kacchan! If you don't want to be with me anymore or don't blame you. Marrying someone who can't even give you kids". She mumbled. "I ain't marrying you because of what your could produce I'm marrying you because I fell in love with all you. And plus... Adoption is still good". I smiled. Her eyes twinkled. "Adoption? You're ok with a street kid"? (Y/n) asked.

"I mean... I'm engaged to one right now... Don't you want to give back and help kids get off the streets"? Katsuki asked. "... I wanted to fond a orphanage". (Y/n) mumbled. "We can do that baby, we can adopted to". I said. "... I want a lot of kids if we're adopting... I want to give them a nice home the way Inko did me". (Y/n) said teary eyed. "I guess we're going to need a bigger place to stay then". I smiled.