10

When I woke up I was in a hospital bed. "Ah man! I'm Izuku now"! I said. "Wow". Izuku said. "Oh sorry. It's usually the other way around". I laughed. "Are you ok"? Katsuki asked. "I'm hungry". I mumbled. Aizawa sensei and Mirko came in. "You ok kid"? Mirko asked. "Yeah I'm cool". I said. "You're being targeted by the League of Villains so I'm putting you on temporary lock down". Aizawa sensei said. My eyes widen. "What"!? I yelled. "You barely made it out alive (Y/n). There was three of them against you". Mirko said. "So!? I could have took them if I had eaten yesterday! Please don't bench me! I'm sure they ain't even after me". I said. "(Y/n)". Izuku said.

"Don't be stupid, you know even if you were at full strength. You still would have been in danger. You're lucky we showed up in time". Katsuki said. "Kacchan... Is right. (Y/n), Dabi could still burn your webs. And even if you didn't use your webs fighting three people with powerful quirks and skills at the same time without help. It's really risky". Izuku said. I bawled my fist. "Don't give me that shit. We found you in a fucking dumpster passed out covered in bruises". Katsuki growled. "We found you in a fucking dumpster covered in bruises". I mimicked him in a high pitch voice. "That's how you sound". I said getting up. "Kid". Mirko said. "Please". I said. "No, you aren't allowed to leave the school. It's for your own good (L/n)". Aizawa sensei said. "... I know". I said. "Man this sucks". I mumbled.

Later on I was drawing. "I... I killed all of those spiders". I mumbled. "I need to tell their families...". I said. "You know the lifespan on most spiders is like 2 years right"? Katsuki asked sitting down. "Shut up! Katsuki you're right! What's the point of me taking, karate and boxing when I can't even fucking protect myself! How am I going to protect people when I can't even protect myself". I said slamming the pencil into my note book. "If you were there you would have-". He cut me off. "I've been kidnapped by them once". Katsuki said. "I mean you're still strong Kacchan... You would have been able to hold your own". I said.

"You did hold your own! You managed to to make sure no one was hurt! You dodged as many attacks as you could, you contacted us, and you got away. You're not some weak little girl". Katsuki said. I sighed. "You know I'm actually disappointed in you right"? Katsuki said. I frowned. "You went out knowing you haven't eaten all day. Knowing that you had little to no energy. Why"? Katsuki asked. "I... I was going to eat something. My shift was about to end when they came. I thought I would be able to web people knock them out and not be in to much conflict". I said.

"That's stupid". Katsuki said. "I know". I said. "For now on you eat when your about to fucking go out. If I lost you...". He said. "If they had taken you I'd blow all there faces off". Katsuki said. "Why do they even want me"? I asked. "Your quirk. It's almost as amazing as mine". Katsuki said. I smiled. "Your webs are strong, you're fast, you're really strong, you have amazing fighting skills. They probably were going to try and make you join them". Katsuki said. "I would never do that". I said. "I know". Katsuki said. He kissed me. "Kacchan". I blushed. "What? There's no one around". He smirked pulling me into his lap. His hand was on my hips.

"Kacchan what if someone sees"? I blushed. "So? You're mine right"? He asked. I nodded. "Alright so don't worry. I got you". Katsuki kissed me. "I'm glad that you two are together and all... But really"? Izuku asked. "I'm sorry Izu! It's Kacchan's fault! He keeps kissing me". I said. "Stop looking so damn kissable, and I'll stop fucking kissing you, simple as that". Katsuki said. "How... How do I stop looking kissable"? I asked. "You can't". He said. I got off of Katsuki and Izuku sat in between us. I laughed a little. Katsuki glared at Izuku. Some of the class walked in.

"Hey (Y/n)! How are you holding up"? Kirishima asked. "Are you ok"? Todoroki asked. "Yeah I'm Gucci". I said. "You're a brand"? Todoroki asked. "I wish I was Gucci". I mumbled. They stared at me. "I'm good though. But I'm going to start making way more TikTok videos now". I said. "Oh people have been tagging you on a couple of challenges". Ashido said. "I know". I said. "Especially the ones that will piss off Kacchan". I said. "You should do them". Urarka asked. Katsuki glared. "You know Katsuki I've met some weird men but-". Katsuki cut me off.

"I've seen the type of people you're around and been with. I'm the only man you ever met". Katsuki said. "... Shut up I've seen you naked when we were 6". I said. "You weren't 6 but ok". Katsuki said. "Wow I'm only a year younger"! I said. "You're the youngest person in class". Kirishima said. I pouted. "That's not very plus ultra of you bro". I said. "That's why you're the baby"! Ashido said. "I'm mature". I said. "You have the fucking mental age of a 3 year old". Katsuki said. "Well this 3 year old can kick your ass in three different ways". I said. "Oh was that a invitation for a fight"? Katsuki asked. "Take it as you will". I said. "Kacchan you know if you two fight without quirks (Y/n) will win". Izuku said. "Street fighting, boxing, and karate". I said.