38

Izuku Midoriya POV

Kacchan and I both stared at (Y/n)... I honestly was shocked.  I never actually knew she was battling something this big and she managed to hide it so well. (Y/n) smiled at us. "But... With you guys. You've always been the reason why I stayed strong. And I love you both". She said. "I love you too". I said. She looked at Kacchan. "I love you Kacchan". (Y/n) said. Kacchan fist were bawled and his hand was shaking. "Katsuki"! (Y/n) said. "... I'm sorry I didn't know". Kacchan said. "Jesus, Kacchan... You need to look at me". (Y/n) said. Kacchan looked at her. She smile at him. "Every smile that's ever been around while we're alone or with the class. All of those have been real". (Y/n) said. Kacchan pulled her into a hug. "Kacchan you're crushing me"! She laughed. I smiled at her.

(Y/n) POV

I was talking to mom who was in the common room, freaking out and crying. "Mom...". I said. She cried harder. "My little girl! You poor baby"! She hugged me. I mouthed a "Help me". To Izuku. "Mom (Y/n) is fine! Look at her not a single scratch". Izuku said. "Still it's scary! You're so brave and strong"! Mom said. "Mom I have this under control"! I said. She looked at Katsuki who was leaning against a wall staring at us. "Katsuki". Mom said. "What"? He asked. "Does she have this under control"? Mom asked. "Wow... She didn't believe me or ask you". I said to Izuku.

"Kacchan is brutally honest. You lie and I sugar coat things". Izuku said. "If she didn't I would have made sure she wouldn't have been here". Katsuki said. Mom let out a sigh of relief. "And Izuku don't think you can go around and break bones again"! Mom said. "I... I can't promise you that". Izuku mumbled. "I'm so sorry". All Might bowed to mom. "It's ok! I trust my children"! Mom said. "A bad decision really". I said. Everyone stared at me. "I'm so sorry I was meme-ing"! Katsuki grabbed the back of my head and made me bow.

"You know I hate bowing"! I said. Mom smiled at us. She left with All Might shortly. "... Are mom and All Might fucking"? I asked. Izuku choked on his spit. Katsuki laughed. "Wait...". Katsuki mumbled. All three of us watched them. "Welp not my business...". I said. We all went to the common room. I was on the news. "(Y/n) (L/n) also known as Arachnia is rumoured to be quirkless now. After being captured by villains and tortured. Please keep UA sweetheart in your prayers. This poor little girl. The news anchor said. "Let's read what her fans have to say about this".

"Why would the league even kidnap Arachnia? I see why they kidnapped Ground Zero when he was a 1st year. Because of the way he acts". They read a comment. My eye widen. "How could I be so stupid"!? I yelled. "What"? Izuku asked. "... That guy looked familiar". I mumbled. "Spill". Katsuki said. "I think I fucked up Kacchan". I mumbled sitting down. "What the hell did you do"!? Katsuki yelled. "... You know how I kinda have a problem when I'm not around people I care about I act how ever I want"? I asked. "No but continue". Katsuki said. "So some guys bumped into me around a week before the League tried to get me".

"Please tell me you didn't". Izuku mumbled. "They called me a bitch! What was I supposed to do! Not beat them up"!? I yelled. "So that's why they took you". Shinsou said. "Yeah I said some pretty gruesome shit involving moms and dicks too. So yeah". I said. "Jesus". Iida said. "He was not in that alley that day that's for sure. I threatened to kill everyone and they fucking grandma". I said. "Why"!? Izuku yelled. "I was also on my period so". I said. "Never mind completely understandable". The girls said.

"How come everytime I'm not with you! Your ass is always in some new shit"!? Katsuki yelled. "Kacchan it's not my fault! I just be vibing"! I said. "I don't need your excuses! Do you know what will happen when word gets out you aren't actually this nice"!? Katsuki asked. "I can finally beat people to death"? I asked. "Fuck you're hot"! Katsuki yelled frustrated. I laughed. "Thanks Kacchan". I smiled. "It's not really unbelievable. There's rumores about you being a ex gang leader and that's why Kacchan likes you so much". Izuku said. "That sounds like fan fiction". Kaminari said.

"I wish I was a ex gang leader". I said. "There's theories of you being a really mean but you act all nice to let people drop their guard then you beat them". Izuku said. "That's almost true not going to lie". I said. "Yeah but you're nice all the time, it isn't fake". Katsuki said.