20

I was watching the news every since that day Katsuki and I have gotten... Way closer. I didn't think we could get any closer considering we knew each other our whole lives. Right now I was watching TV the news came on. My eyes widen. "Kacchan". I mumbled. He was fighting some giant dude who had a powerful quirk. "Ground Zero seems to have trouble handling this man". The reporter said. My eyes widen. He got hit into a building. I stood up. "(Y/n)". Izuku said. Katsuki wasn't getting up. "Come on Bakugo get up". Kirishima said. He wasn't getting up. "Bakugo get up"! The class said. "Kacchan"! Izuku said.

"Katsuki you can do it". I mumbled. "Is he ok"? Yaomomo asked worried. "Come on Katsuki please get up". I said tears now starting to form in my eyes. He slowly started to get up. A big blast came with it. He launched himself straight at the villain knocking him out. I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding. "Go Kacchan". I mumbled as tears slipped down my face. Izuku pulled me down. "I knew he'd get up". I smiled wiping my tears.

Later Katsuki walked in. "Kacchan"! I smiled running to hug him. "What? Worried about me"? He teased. "No". I smiled looking at him. "Good". He touched my face. "Are you ok though"? Kirishima asked him. "Yeah". Katsuki said picking me up. "Auntie Mitsuki and and uncle Masaru called me". I said. "Eh? Did you answer"? Katsuki asked. "Yes". I said. "Why? I wouldn't". Katsuki said. "Calling your fucking parents right now"! I growled making him put me down. "Damn if you're going to act all cute like that ok". Katsuki said.

I sighed. "Sometimes Katsuki you make wonder you snort weed and smoke crack". I said as he got off the phone. "Why because I'm better than you"? Katsuki asked. "... What the hell does thay have to do with anything I said"? I asked him. "I don't know, but you're so cute". Katsuki said. I sighed. "You said you weren't worried". Katsuki said sitting down, I shot a web and hung upside down from the ceiling.

"I'm not". I mumbled closing my eyes. "You seem like you are". Katsuki said. I yanked my web flipping on it up right. "I'm going for a swing". I said. "Babe". Katsuki said. "I'm not worried damn I'm going for a smoke". I said leaving. "Wait! What"!? Izuku yelled. I swung up to the roof. Yes I'm worried about Kacchan. But if I told him that his pride would be hurt, and he'll get angry. I'm always worried about him. Right down from his anxiety attacks to his booming personality. I actually did wish I had something to smoke.

The door opened to the roof. "Why are you up here"? Katsuki asked. "Why are you"? I asked. "... You know it's ok if you were worried... I worry about you to. You're a dumbass". Katsuki said. I sat down. He sat next to me. "I miss your middle school friends they always had something for me to smoke even though it was trash". I said. "You need to stop that. You know how I feel about shit like that. Especially with you". Katsuki said. "I know... I stopped though. I don't plan on starting back". I said.

"You stopped after I made you when your webs were to thin for you to use". Katsuki said. "I'm a mess". I mumbled. "You made some bad decisions... we all have". Katsuki said. I closed my eyes. "People say I'm strong... Because of my quirk. But I'm not strong Kacchan. I'm weak, I can never be strong. When you were out there I felt... I felt weak, weaker than I always do. Because if you didn't get up... If you didn't get up. I don't know what I would do". I cried. "You cry a lot". Katsuki said. "Well I was raised in the Midoriya household". I laughed through my tears. "Why do you think you're weak (Y/n)"? Katsuki asked.

"Because I feel weak... I've never felt strong before". I said. Katsuki smiled at me. "You are strong baby. And I'm not going to lie. I would never do that to you. I didn't think I was going to get back up. But I did because I thought about you... I'm not leaving you. I made you that promise". Katsuki said. I smiled at him. He kissed me. I felt his tears. "I love you". I said. "Same". Katsuki held my hand.

The next day I was drawing. "What are you drawing"? Todoroki asked. "It's Izuku and Kacchan as kids". I said. "You're a really amazing drawer". Todoroki said. "Thank you". I blushed. "Icyhot what the fuck are you doing with my woman"? Katsuki growled. "Hey Bakugo". Todoroki said. "Hi baby". I smiled. He sat beside me. He looked at what I was drawing. Izuku walked in. "I like this"! Izuku smiled. "I hate it! Why am I with Deku"? Katsuki asked. "Because... You love him"! I said.

"I'm breaking up with you". Katsuki said getting up leaving. My eyes widen. "Kacchan"! I yelled running after him. He went to his room. I walked in with him. I looked in his full body mirror. I checked myself out. "Damn". I said. "You just realized how sexy you are"? Katsuki asked. "No, but my ass is huge! I'm thick as hell". I said. "... You just realized that!? Don't I help you get into jeans some days"? Katsuki asked. "In the jeans defense I'm also a fat ass"! I said. "You have a fat ass, some thick thighs to. I could bite them". Katsuki said. I blushed. "Kacchan"!