77

Katsuki was spray painting his name on a wall. I didn't really care. "(Y/n)"! A voice called out. "Hi I bought you some flowers"! Kerma said walking over to me. Katsuki got in front of me. "She doesn't like pink roses". Katsuki growled. Kerma eyes widen. I started back painting. "Never come back here and if you ever kiss my girlfriend again I will kick your ass". Katsuki grabbed her shirt. "Kacchan let her go". I said. He threw her on the ground.

"Your jealous that I'll steal (Y/n) away"? Kerma asked. "Why would I be jealous of someone who isn't me. You kissed her once guess what I can do whatever the hell I want to her body, whenever the hell I want". Katsuki said. "Kacchan"! I yelled blushing. He grabbed me. He showed her my hickeys. "She's mine bitch"! Katsuki growled. Kerma had tears in her eyes and she ran. My eyes widen. "Katsuki...". I mumbled. "She just wants you to pity her and go chase her. I can see it in her eyes". Katsuki said.

He was good at reading people. "Ok... I feel bad though". I mumbled. "Draw then". Katsuki said. I nodded. Later on I was working with some random hero trying to fight a villain. I wasn't paired with him, we just in the same place at the same time. The villain quirk was sand. I was thinking while the guy was fighting the sand dude. I saw a fire hydrant. "Oh". I shot my web at it and yanked the hydrant, water shot up melting the sand dude. The police got him. I heard everyone thanking the other guy for saving them.

I laughed to myself and left he would have died just now. I went to the roof top going around the city. I sat down and ate a sandwich on top of the roof. I saw a man being mugged I quickly webbed the mugger and handed the guy his wallet. "Be careful". He said to me. "Huh"? I asked. "You know being a female hero". He said. "Oh... Ok". I left.  "Look how hot Arachnia is". I heard some guys say. "She should show some skin in her hero costume". One guy said. "You idiots are pervs". A girl said. "Plus she's a delinquent anyway. Not a pretty look". Another guy said. "Yeah delinquent boys are hot. Like Ground Zero". The girl said.

I got off of work and went home. I got a call from the agency asking if I wanted to go on a all woman talk show to discuss my skin care routine. "Hey baby". Katsuki walked in the apartment scaring me. "What's wrong with you"? Katsuki asked. "Nothing". I smiled sitting down on the couch. "What do you feel like eating"? Katsuki asked. "I'm not hungry". I said closing my legs. I had a habit of sitting like a delinquent I'd sit sometimes criss cross on a chair or sofa, or lean back with my legs open, or sometimes with one foot on the sofa and the other on the table.

All of these are considered rude, Katsuki never cared because he'd sit like it sometimes too. "What"? Katsuki asked sitting down. "I'm going to the gym". I said. "I'll come to". Katsuki said. We went to the gym in the apartment. I went straight to the treadmill. I started running Katsuki was at the weights. I worked out for a good 35 minutes. I then started watching Katsuki. My eyes widen I almost fell off the treadmill. Oh God he's hot. He had his air pods in and his shirt was off. We were not the only people in the gym. And I damn sure wasn't the only person checking him out.

He was doing squats with a dumbbell. I went over and smacked his ass. Katsuki turned around to me. I smiled at him. "Nice ass". I said. "Shut the fuck up". He growled putting the dumbbell down smacking my ass. "Don't do that! What if your quirk went off! You're all sweaty"! I said. "I can control my quirk. And you never had a problem with me smacking your ass before". Katsuki leaned towards me. "Think fast"! I said grabbing a 180 pound dumbbell with one hand and giving to him. He had to use both his hands to hold it.

"Kacchan flexing on me". I smiled. "Get this shit". Katsuki growled. I took it from him. "You wouldn't even be able to lift that without your quirk". Katsuki said. "True...". I said. "You work on getting stronger without it". Katsuki said. "I still can lift more than most regular people I'm able to lift 130". I said. "You're not even 130 pounds". Katsuki said. "Kacchan I weigh 145". I said. "In ass probably". Katsuki grabbed my ass. "Ugh I hate you"! I said. "Yeah"? He smiled kissing my neck. We went back to our apartment. "Kacchan I'm tired of being a girl". I said. "Babe the Tylenol is in the bathroom there's chocolate in the pantry". Katsuki said.

"No... Kacchan you know how I'm a girl right"? I asked. He gave me a really look. "It's just things people say and do around me...". I mumbled. "Sexist shit"? Katsuki asked. "Yeah...". I said. "Don't worry about them babe". Katsuki said. "I'm not... I'm better than that". I smiled. "You're better than them". Karsuki said. I smiled at him.