87

"You guys are late again". Iida said. "Sorry". I said. "She spends 10 minutes staring at the ceiling while we're getting dressed". Katsuki sat down. "I get distracted easily"! I whined sitting. "Ok 1 more month until the wedding are you guys excited"!? Ashido said. I smiled at her. "I'm ready to get this shit over with". Katsuki said. "You tired of me already"? I smiled. "No... I'm just ready to marry you". Katsuki said. I smiled. "Oh Izuku! Name your daughter after me please"! I smiled. "Daughter"? Uraraka asked. "She's good at guessing babies genders". Izuku said.

"Ok I'll name her after you". Izuku smiled. My eyes widen. "Oh I'm sorry Ochako! Never mind you don't have to! Ochako probably wanted to name her. It's fine". I smiled. "No! No! It's ok! The least I can do for you is name my daughter after you". Izuku said. I smiled at him tears in my eyes. "Thank you". I cried. "I didn't know it meant that much to you". Uraraka said. "It's just that (Y/n) can't- she wants a coconut bar". Izuku said cutting himself off. "I want one so bad Izu"! I cried.

"Shh I told you there's hope! Give me a hug"! Izuku said as I got in his lap to hug him. "It's ok". Izuku hugged me. "Why can't life wear a condom before it fucks me like this"! I cried. "What the fuck is going on with you two dumbasses"!? Katsuki yelled. "Maybe... You should pray"? Izuku asked. I laughed. "Izuku you always make me feel better". I smiled.

"Seriously do you not believe in God"? Iida asked. "It doesn't matter. He blocked my prayers long ago in the ancient times". I said. "You're 19". Yaomomo said. "I don't worship no man or woman". I said. "(Y/n) doesn't get involved in religion because she doesn't care". Izuku said. "Bakugo you should take her to church". Iida said. "I see no God other than me". Katsuki said. "Yeah... I'll just start 'worshiping' Kacchan. Then I have a god". I sad. "That's not how it works". Asui said.

"Why not? Everyone has different beliefs... So if I pick a random person and start worshipping them then how is my beliefs any different? That's basically what god's are. Just something people want to look up and explain random shit that happens to him. Oh look I'm not sick anymore! Thank you God! You're going to die anyway. There's no heaven or hell the world just fades to black". I said drinking my chocolate milk. "She just out emo'd the emos". Kaminari said. "Don't pay attention to her she's... Upset about something". Izuku said.

"Endless fucking cycle of hell we call life. We just suffer and suffer and suffer and don't get shit in return from it. We just get pain and trauma! Fucking lost! I remember why I was so depressed now. The world is so shitty". I said. Katsuki slammed his fist on the table. I jumped. "What the fuck are you going on about!? The world is shitty and there's nothing good about it! I'm tired of you talking like I'm not right here you bitch! If you think all that shit if true then change it yourself! Who the fuck cares about religion and depression! The world is what you make it to be! And weak people are the one's who give up on it! And I'm not fucking marrying a whining little weak piece of shit! If you think that there's no meaning to life then you're not fucking trying to find a meaning"! Katsuki yelled.

We all stared at him. "Now act depressed again and I'll slap your ass back happy you fucking beautiful bitch! God damn love of my life"! Katsuki yelled. I smiled at him. Later on a home Katsuki sat on the couch. "(Y/n) sit down". Katsuki said. "Ok"? I asked sitting beside him. "What's going on with you"? Katsuki asked. "What do you mean"? I asked. "You've been acting weird lately... It's like every time a baby or anything like that is mentioned you freeze up or get emotional. If you want a baby I'm fine with it. Because I want one with you... I think it'll be good. Hell I really want one with you". Katsuki said.

My heart broke. I ran into the bed room slamming the door and locking it. I started crying. "(Y/n)!? (Y/n)! What's did I say? Let me in! Baby... You really got to stop locking me out the room". Katsuki said. I let him in. I hugged him. "You love me no matter what right"? I asked him. "Yeah.. Why do you even need to ask"? Katsuki kissed my forehead. I smiled. The next day I went to my parents prison. "Alright you said that the chance of me having a kid is low right"? I asked.

"You brought us out for this"? Okura asked. "Yes". Kurrutta said. "But it's not impossible". I said. "Why can't you just let our genes die"? Okura asked eating a Big Mac. "... How did you get that"? I asked. "I bought it". He rolled his eyes. "I strive to be the person you are". I told him. "Well you're already batshit crazy and have schizophrenia". Kurrutta said. "Bitch who you calling schizophrenic!? The voices don't like that"! Okura growled. "You hear them too"? I mumbled.

"You're just on the brink of your sanity". Kurrutta yawned. "Wait we're not talking about my mental health issues! How do I have a baby"!? I asked. "... Did you not go school"? Okura asked. "A man jerks off and they take your DNA and put it in a artificial womb that basically looks like a glass with thick water in it". Kurrutta said. "So all I have to do is take Kacchan's sperm and my dna? And find a artificial womb and bam we have a baby". I said. "... Sure... But don't tap the glass... They come out crazy when you do that". Okura said.

"... Ok". I said. "Oh and don't accidently waist coffee in the womb... It's stops their growth". Okura said. "That's oddly specific". I said. "Oh and don't bang on the glass telling them they're worthless and weak and will never be anything in life". Kurrutta said. "... I'm going to go find a artificial womb now". I said. "Wait". Okura took out a pin and paper. "... Why do you have those"? I asked. He gave it to Kurrutta. "This is the address of our clan. There's no one there but we leave behind our equipment. You can have it". Kurrutta said.

"If this is a set up I'm killing you both". I smiled. They smiled. "Then you should make sure you bring a weapon". Okura said. "Alright bye"! I grabbed the paper leaving.