74

I woke up and Katsuki was beside me staring. I frowned turning away from him. "Do you think I'm a bad person? For dating people, thinking about someone else during the relationship and get upset when they leave me"? I asked. "Do you want breakfast"? Katsuki asked. "So you do". I sighed. "I just asked if you wanted breakfast. I'm not answering because it's a stupid question. I could never see you as a bad person". Katsuki said. "I did care for them Kacchan... I really did". I said.

"I don't want to hear that shit. I honestly don't give a fuck how you felt about them! As long as you're with me right now! You shouldn't get so angry at stupid shit like that! He knew you cared about him! He just wanted to get under your skin and make you vulnerable so he could take advantage of the situation. Stop sulking over shit like this because I know you cared about them! And it pisses me off"! Katsuki growled. "I'm sorry". I mumbled putting the cover over my head.

"In my head I'm glad you always thought about me... I always thought I was the only one who had you one my mind. I love you... And I'll never think of you as bad-". I started laughing. "Hey! I'm pouring my heart out here and you're fucking giggling"! Katsuki growled. "I think your opinion is the only one I care about and it's funny". I smiled kissing him. "You know... I always want the best for you". Katsuki said. "Oh"? I asked. "Yeah... It's me! I'm the best! So I'm the best for you! If you ever leave me I'll be one of those annoying toxic exes who fight anyone you try to get with". Katsuki said.

I laughed. "You try to fight everyone anyway. I can't see myself without you so don't worry! And if you ever leave me... Honestly I'll probably cry". I said. "I'd be as much of a dumbass as you are if I'd ever leave you". Katsuki said. I smiled. I looked at my hands. "If you still want to go to anger management classes... I'll go to". Katsuki said. "Do you think I need it"? I mumbled. He touched my hand and I flinched. They were bandaged.

"No. I just think we need to focus your anger on something beside punching something. Why do you do that any way"? Katsuki asked. "... When I use to be a delinquent we use to go to junk yards and smash shit when we were angry". I shrugged. "Smash huh"? Katsuki asked. "We used metal baseball bats and crowbars... Then when I stopped smoking and I got stronger... I could punch through stuff. So when I got angry and hit a car the base ball bat broke... And I use to snap the crowbars in half. So I just started using my hands". I said.

"You have strong skin and bones. You were punching really hard yesterday without your quirk... Your hands are so small". Katsuki said. "What does that have to do with anything"? I smiled. "Your hands are the most scarred out of your whole body. And it isn't even from hero work like Deku's. It's from just pure anger. Why didn't you hit him"? Katsuki asked. "I wanted to". I mumbled. "You didn't want to kill him"? He asked. "I don't know... I just needed to hit something. Katsuki what's wrong with me"? I mumbled putting my head on his lap. He stroked my hair and kissed my forehead.

"You just don't know how to express your anger... You should yell more". Katsuki smiled. "Can I start back smoking"? I asked. "No". Katsuki said. "I got an idea"! I smiled jumping up. "What is it"? Katsuki asked. "Candy! When I was watching a yaoi anime and reading a yaoi manga-". Katsuki cut me off. "You said we weren't doing anal". He said. "Oh my God Katsuki no! Anyway one of them was chewing mints everytime he was horny and angry and the other was chewing candy because he tried to quit smoking". I said.

"Did they work"? Katsuki asked. "For a while... But the first dude just started having sex and the second did the same thing but his partner said that if he ever smokes again he'll top him. So he quit smoking". I said. "Huh... Eating candy is bad for your teeth. But what's your favorite vegetables"? Katsuki asked. I stared at him. "Katsuki... Who the fuck likes vegetables"? I asked. "What about a stress ball"? Katsuki asked. "Huh"? I asked. "You can squeeze it... I'll get you one made out of something hard to break... Like diamonds or something". Katsuki laughed.

"... I think I can break diamonds". I mumbled. "... I'm sure there's something stronger than a diamond". Katsuki said. "Katsuki this sounds expensive... Between our bed buying and... Literally just the bed buying. I don't think we can...". I said. "It'll be ok". Katsuki said. "Alright I'm going to try rubber bands and snap myself everything I get angry". I said. "... Ok". Katsuki said. A week later I was with Katsuki and he was examining my bloody wrist. "Babe how the hell are you bleeding"!? Katsuki growled.

"... A lot of stuff pissed me off today". I said. "Alright how about this. If you get angry again and harm yourself again in anyway may it be on purpose or accident. I will not buy you chocolate". Katsuki said. My mouth widen. "What type of shit...". I mumbled. "I'm serious". Katsuki said. So for that day forward I didn't punch things when I got angry.