61

Katsuki Bakugo POV

"Kacchan"! (Y/n) smiled running towards me. My eyes opened. Just a dream. I looked at my empty bed. Help got there... She's at the hospital. (Y/n) is fighting, like she always does. It's been 3 days why do I keep having these dreams about her. I went back to sleep. "Katsuki! Don't go! Listen to me! I'm on my way! Kacchan! I am on my way! Stay with me! I'm coming"! (Y/n) cried. My eyes shot open. "What the fuck is this"!? I yelled. I tried to go back to sleep. "What the fuck bro! Stop coming in and out of your mind"! (Y/n) yelled. "What the fuck!? (Y/n) are you ok"!? I yelled.

"I'm Gucci. I'm going to be waking up tomorrow. I have no idea how I'm in your head Kacchan but I'm glad I am. I think it might be a side effect from my mom's quirk. I've been trying to get in touch with Izuku but he hasn't been sleeping. So can you check on him for me"? (Y/n) asked. "Sure baby, I love you". I said. "I love you too Kacchan". (Y/n) said and I woke up again. I called Deku and told him everything.

(Y/n) POV

I opened my eyes and I was in a hospital. I took my IV out and got up. I snuck out the hospital. I sat on top of the roof. "I lost... But why do I feel like I didn't"? I mumbled. I should feel like a loser. I went back to the hospital. "What the fuck do you mean she's gone!? How the hell did you loose a patient"!? Katsuki yelled. "What if someone took her"!? Izuku yelled. All my friends, Katsuki parent's, mom, All Might, Mirko, and Aizawa sensei were going off on the staff at the hospital.

"I swear if you don't find her-". I cut Aizawa sensei off. "Hey guys"! I smiled at them. "(Y/n)"! Mom and Izuku cried on sight. My eyes widen. I started crying. "God dammit I hate this". I cried. Mom and Izuku hugged me. "Where did you go"!? She asked. "Oh I was vibing on the roof". I smiled. "I should kick your ass". Katsuki hugged me. I smiled. "Keep doing great kid". Mirko said. "I will"! I said. Later on I was with my former classmates. "Kurrutta and Okura were arrested". Iida said. "Cool". I said eating my ice cream.

"I taught you well baby". Katsuki kissed me. My eyes widen. "Were your lips always that soft"? I mumbled touching my lips. Katsuki blushed. "Shut the fuck up". He mumbled. I smiled at him. "They want to talk to you". Izuku mumbled. "What"? I asked. "Your parents they want to talk to you". Izuku said. "Ok... I'll go tomorrow". I said. "You're going"? Kaminari asked. "Sure I don't hold grudges". I said eating some more ice cream. "Lie to my face like that again". Katsuki said. "I wanna ask them some questions anyway. Honestly I dreamed about the day I'd beat them to near death while they begged me to let them live. Then I make then answer my question and then kill them". I said.

"That's... Vivid". Urarka said. "So anyone I'll be going with you". Izuku said. "Good idea. I still black out when I'm angry". I said. "You're really sexy". Katsuki said. I blushed. "Stupid Kacchan! Don't say that"! I covered my face. "I really don't get you two". Tokoyami said. "Kacchan is a meanie"! I said. "Yeah"? Katsuki asked. "Yeah". I said. He kissed me. "Oh what you name the dog"? I asked. "... Dog"? Katsuki asked. "Kacchan"! I yelled. He laughed. "I gave it to some kid who wanted a dog a couple of floors up from us". Katsuki said. "What type of fucking betrayal is that"? I asked. "You said it yourself we're both to busy to take care of it. His parents were ok with it". Katsuki said.

"Well... As long as it has a good home". I mumbled. The next day Katsuki and Izuku was with me to see Kurrutta and Okura. "How did you live"? Kurrutta asked instantly. "I'm really hard to kill... Trust me". I said. Katsuki and Izuku looked at me. "I told you I survive off of pure stubbornness itself". I said. Okura rolled his eyes. "Why the hell am I here I didn't want to see any of you". He said. "You know you're my favorite". I said. "Aww thanks! I give zero fucks". Okura said moving away from us and sitting down by himself. "Man I like him". I said. "He shot you". Izuku said. "I know right! He's so cool! My spidey senses didn't even go off"! I said.

Katsuki glared. "Seriously how are you alive"? Kurrutta asked me. She stared at me and I smiled. "You're scared aren't you"? I asked. Okura looked. "You're both scared aren't you"!? I laughed. "You were really going to kill me weren't you"? Kurrutta asked. "Yep... You're lucky really". I smiled at her. "I guess there is a God. He just doesn't like me". I said. I stared at them. "You look just like her". Okura said. "She does". Kurrutta said. "Who"? I asked. "Your grandma. She had your quirk but she could actually turn into a spider". Okura said. "What!? That sounds so cool"! I said.

Izuku and Katsuki were watching me carefully. "You know you don't have to pretend to care. I know you hate us". Kurrutta said. "At least you know". I smiled sitting down across from her. "So I have one question for you guys. Answer it truthfully". I said. "That's all I do". Okura said. "So why did you really try to kill me? I didn't get my quirk until I was 5. You say because I'm dangerous, but I'm not understanding how I'm dangerous". I said. "You really think you got your quirk at 5? How the hell do you think you remember us when you were a baby.

"I don't know". I said. "Remember what you told me while we were fighting"? Kurrutta asked. "Nope". I said. "The difference between you and me is you need a weapon and I am a weapon". Izuku said. "You were literally made to be a weapon. I didn't give birth to you I took Okura sperm and my DNA then grew you". She said. My eyes widen. "Son of a bitch"! I yelled. Their eyes widen. "So instead of me being Peter Parker I'm fucking Damian Wayne"! I yelled. "What"? They asked. "I'm a test tube baby"! I growled. "Oh yeah". Okura said.

I sighed. "I always knew it". I mumbled. "How the hell would you possibly know that"? Katsuki asked. "Alright I didn't but still...". I said. "You're not that smart are you"? Kurrutta asked. "I'm smart enough to kill you right now and make it look like you attacked me". I said. Her eyes widen. "You know something. You're my favorite kid out of the others". Okura said. "I'm sorry what"? I asked. "She's definitely the strongest". Kurrutta said. "What"? I asked. "Oh don't worry... We killed them". Okura said. "Alright I'm done here". I said. "By all means visit often I just love having people around me". Okura said. "Seriously why are you so cool"!? I yelled. Katsuki and Izuku grabbed me and we left.