30

"Alright... Let's do this". I was helping people. "Hey! Don't worry. I got you". I examined his body and the environment. "Stop being a crybaby and-". I cut Katsuki off. "There's not much damage on you. You're just in a bit of shock. Can you walk to safety for us"? I smiled him. "Wow you're anxiously nice". He said. My eyes widen. "Listen to me you-". I had to stop myself. "Well you're not in any position to judge me. I did judge you when you simply have a scrap so could you please get to safety"? I bawled my fist walking away. I punched a peice of metal. "Fucking bitch"! I growled as my hand went straight through it.

I removed my hand to reveal deep cuts... Oh right I punched a rock earlier... Shit. "Help help me"! Someone yelled. I ran and saw someone under a huge tree. "Kirishima grab her as soon as I lift this". I said. He nodded. I picked it up and Kirishima quickly got the girl. "Wow you're really strong". She said to me. "Thanks". I said gently setting the tree down. I heard a loud boom. "I have to go". I said.

I ran to the sound Gang Orc... (A/n I couldn't think of another hero sorry. Plus I feel like he would do it anyway). "Surprise mother sucka"! I said swing at him. My spider sense went off. I tug on my web flipping myself up dodging his sonic blast. I shot a web in his face and kicked him. He grabbed my leg. "Oh shit". I said as he opened his mouth. I smirked and put a smoke bomb in it and webbed is mouth closed. He dropped me trying to get the webs off.

My sense went off every direction the guys with the cement guns started shooting at me. I got hit from all directions up to my neck. Gang Orc managed to pull the web off. He stared at me. "You're a quick one". He said. I smiled at him and pointed up. His eyes widen and Izuku came at him, he dodged Izuku. "(Y/n) now"! Izuku yelled. I broke out the cement and punched him straight in the stomach making him fly back. A loud alarm sounded. It was over. Gang Orc stared at Izuku and me. Izuku eyes widen. "Oh my God your hand"! Izuku said.

"Yeah...". I said. I looked at the board. Everyone passed. I smiled gently. "You dumbass! You pushed yourself to much"! Katsuki yelled. "Huh"? I asked. "Your fucking hand"! He growled. "Oh right... You can't blame me! I punched through a rock and metal today". I said. "It looks bad though". I said. "Why haven't you gotten it wrapped? It'll get infected"! Izuku said. "It's fine"! I smiled. Yaomomo made a bandage wrap and started to wrap my hand. "(L/n) and Yaoyorozu". I heard some guys drool. Katsuki screamed. "I'll murder all of you damn extras"!

I yawned. "Katsuki you need to stop it's not like I'm attractive or anything". I laughed. Everyone went silent. "Why did everyone stop talking"? Izuku asked. I shrugged. "... Have you looked in the mirror today"? Katsuki asked. "Yes, why is there something on my face"? I asked. "You're beautiful". Katsuki said. "Camie stop with the hallucination". I said looking for her. "... Bitch". Katsuki said. "Oh wait it's really you!? Was that sparkling in my head"!? I yelled. Later on I was doing pull ups on my webs.

"What's with you"? Katsuki asked. "I'm fat". I said. "Yeah no". He said. I dropped down in front of him. "The scale said differently". I mumbled. Katsuki picked me up. "Oh look I can still pick. Therefore you didn't gain shit". Katsuki. "Kacchan put me down". I said. "I want to cuddle". He took me all the way to his room. "I love you". Katsuki kissed me. I kissed him back. "I love you too". I smiled.