5

I was with Katsuki he was helping me with my home work. "You're failing English but can write me a whole novel on why you love anime boys". Katsuki said. "I'm not failing". I said. "A fucking C isn't anything to be proud of". Katsuki growled. I pouted. "I wanna take a break". I said. "Huh!? But you haven't even did anything"! He growled. "Please". I said looking at him. His facial features became soft and calm. "Alright". He said. I sat on my bed. "So do you have a crush on someone"? I smiled. "You've asked me the same question for 10 years". Katsuki said. "So"? I asked. "The answer is the same, no. But do you have a crush on someone"? He asked. I blushed. "Yes". I said. "Who"? He asked angrily. I giggled. "It's a secret Kacchan". I smiled. "I swear on God I will blow up your edge control". Katsuki said. My eyes widen touching my hair.

"Why you gotta be like that Kacchan"? I asked. "We're supposed to be friends. Hell best friends like you call it. I should know right"? Katsuki asked. "Guess". I smiled. "Is it someone in UA"? Katsuki asked. I nodded. "But that's the only hint you get from me". I smiled. "What!? Do you know how many people go here"!? Katsuki yelled. "Another hint. Their older than me"! I smiled. "Well it's someone who's 18 or... 17 right"? Katsuki asked. I nodded. "Basically any 2nd or 3rd year". Katsuki rolled his eyes. I held Katsuki hand. He looked at me. Our faces inching closer and closer together. My door opened. "(Y/n)! You will not believe the sell on All Might merch! We need to go right now"! Izuku yelled. "Oh ok! Kacchan we'll study later"! I smiled gently at him leaving.

Katsuki Bakugo POV

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!?!? WHERE WE JUST GOING TO KISS!!?!? GOD DAMMIT DEKU!! THAT COULD HAVE BEEN MY CHANCE!! WHY THE FUCK WAS SHE SO UNFAZED ABOUT IT!?! WERE WE ABOUT TO KISS OR WAS THAT IN MY HEAD!?!? FUCK! I watched her leave with Deku. I guess the only way I'll really know is if I find out her crush. She said UA and older than she is. So no first years. So that only leaves me to beat the shit out of- I mean interrogate the 2nd and 3rd years. Deku is out. I know he isn't her crush and since he's gone with her that gives me time to interrogate the class. She never even said if it was a guy. And I know she is a raging pansexual. Because she loves everyone with her I love everything on earth ass. Everyone was in the common room.

"Listen up shitty extras! (Y/n) has a crush on someone and she says their older than she is and that they go to UA. Just to check you guys off my kicking ass list. Males and females. So tell me how you all feel about her and how close your relationship is". I said. "She's close to all of us". Asui said. "Has she ever stared at one of you in class? Flirted? Give me something"! I said. "I've seen her stare at you in class". Todoroki said. "Duh, because I'm amazing. But besides me! Who is she really close with? Has she ever been alone in one of your rooms? Asked to spend the night? Have you slept in the same bed as her"? I asked. "... Isn't that everything you two do"? Kirishima asked. "Nobody is answering my fucking questions"! I growled activating my quirk.

"She's been alone with us in our rooms but she's never spent the night". Jirou said. "We play video games in my room. Sometimes". Kaminari said. "She likes to come and punch on my punching bag". Kirishima said. "Ei you can stop talking I know you wouldn't betray me". I said. "Wow we're your friends to"! Sero said. "So if any of you would have the chance. You wouldn't date (Y/n)"? I asked." let's not get crazy now". Mineta said. "You're not even remotely close to someone I'd call an ally and I know for a fact she wouldn't like you". I said. "I guess none of you then... Who the hell could she have a crush on"? I growled. "It's you Bakubro"! Kirishima said. "What"? I asked. "It has to be you! Why else would she not tell you the exact name of the person"! Ashido said. "That's... I". I thought. She does usually tell me the name of her crushes. She tells me everything.

"Do you think so"? I asked. "Bakugo who else could it be"? Tokoyami asked. "Don't be as dense as she is". Shinsou said. "Was it really a guessing game"? Todoroki asked. "I don't know! Anyone who's better for her then I am"! I said. "What!? You're backing out now! What happened to all the constant flirting you do!? Just because you found out she likes you back you don't like her"!? Hagakure asked. "Watch your fucking mouth see through! I'm just being sure! I still like (Y/n), I'm not backing out I'm being cautious. If I ask her out and I get rejected. I'm kicking everyone in this room's ass". I said.

(Y/n) POV

When Izuku and I came back the girls started talking to me. "I want chocolate". I mumbled. "You always want chocolate". Katsuki said. "Yet do I ever get it when I ask you for it"? I asked. "What's your favorite meal"? Yaomomo asked. "(F/a/c). I'd eat him for breakfast, lunch, and dinner". I said. "We already know he's a snack". Ashido said. I gave her a high five. "You can't eat your favorite anime character". Iida said. "He can eat me... Out". I mumbled under my breath. "What did you just say"? Izuku asked. "Nothing". I said. "What's your favorite food for real"? Urarka asked. "Kutsudon". I said. "Oh so you and Midoriya share the same favorite food"? Todoroki asked. "Yep. It's really good". I said.