41

"Come out Shigaraki"! I yelled. My spidey sense went off. I quickly moved as a rock flew pass me and it destroyed the wall. Shigaraki had some tub think in his hand. "If you come near me you will die". He said. "I'll make sure to take you out with me then". I said. "I got her"! Some pro heroes came in. My eyes widen. "Arachnia step away from him now. We have this". They said. I felt myself become visually pissed. "This is my fucking fight! If you guys had this you would have been here before me! I planned this shit for months and the only thing you guys did was trace the fucking trackers in my costume"! I yelled.

I webbed them to walls. "Just stay the fuck out of my way"! I growled. I ran at Shigaraki. I went small and went behind him went back to to normal size and kicked him through a wall. He ran. "Fight me like a man you pussy"! I yelled. He threw stuff at me. More guys came out. "I new it"! I smirked throwing smoke bombs. I I used my web and swung hitting all of them in the temple instantly knocking them out... Or killing them. I don't know if half these people are alive or not. I closed my eyes. "Got him"! I yelled punching through a wall and I yanked him through it. I grabbed him by his wrist. I squeezed it until I heard a crack sound.

"I knew you were on of us"! Shigaraki smirked. "I'm nothing like any of you. I won't hurt innocent people or put hope out of their eyes. I'm not as fucking pathetic as you dumbasses". I punched him in the face. A tooth flew out. "But I'm not like a hero either. I have no problem with ending your life.I'm going to rip both your fucking legs off and literally beat what's left of your ass with them to death". I said punching him in the the stomach he coughed up blood. He tried to touch me. I grabbed his finger dislocating it.

He fell down. "I think it's time for you to die now". I said putting my foot on his neck. "(Y/n)"! People yelled. "No". I mumbled. "(Y/n)"! They yelled again. "Shut up". I whispered. "What you can't do it now"? Shigaraki laughed. "Shut up"! I yelled kicking him in the head. "I heard her"? Someone yelled. Aizawa sensei ran in with the class. "What!? You were just talking big shit and now you can't finish the job"? Shigaraki asked. I kicked him in the dick. "Shut the fuck up"! I yelled. "(N/n)". Izuku said. "Shut up Izu you're not talking me out of this". I said. "Do you want that blood on your hands (Y/n)? Do you really think someone as pathetic as him is worth something as easy as death"? Katsuki asked.

"You won (L/n), exactly what we trained for". Todoroki said. I took my katana out and extended it. "He's no living I don't care"! I yelled about to stab him through the head. I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Babe". Katsuki said. "They hurt you guys to"! I yelled. "And you got him. I love you, you know know I approve of everything you do. But this right here. On someone like him. He deserves jail". Katsuki said. I gripped my katana and slammed it into Shigaraki shoulder. I felt tears in my eyes. Katsuki grabbed me pulling me into a hug.

Later on I was being lectured by everyone. "I should expel you right know"! Aizawa sensei said. I frowned. "I'm sorry". I said. "But... You managed to find the location of league, capture all of them, and turn them in. So... Good job. Pretty good for another problem child". Aizawa sensei said. I smiled. He touched my shoulder. "I know it took everything in you not to kill them". Aizawa sensei said. "I just... They hurt so many of you guys and... I thought... I'm not good at this". I mumbled blushing. "We understand". All Might said. "For the love of God no one tell my mom". I said.

Now with my classmates. I felt like this lecture was worse Izuku and Katsuki were really going off on me. I just stared at them. "You know you guys haven't yelled at me together like this ever since I came home late that one day". I said. "You came home at 5 A.M"! Izuku said. "I'm sorry about this and that. But I honestly just been spitting bars in my head". I said. "Do you know how I feel"!? Izuku asked. My eyes widen. "... I bet you're going to tell me". I said. "You have new abilities and didn't tell me!? What type of betrayal is this"!? Izuku asked. My eyes widen.

"It ain't like that"! I said. "How is it like then"!? Izuku said. "Are you two about to break up or something? No one gives a fuck about that. Betrayal is not taking your boyfriend with you when you're about to do something stupid and leaving a fucking letter! A fucking letter. I should shove that fucking letter up your ass"! Katsuki said. My eyes widen. "I see both of you are a little ass bothered about the situation". I said. "Now using that instead of but hurt". Kaminari said. "I'll kill you"! Katsuki yelled running at me. My eyes widen as I did a flip off the couch and took off running up the wall. "I believe in you"! I said to Katsuki who was trying to get to me. He shot my leg and slipped. "Oh shit"! I yelled as I hit the floor hard. Katsuki got on top of me.

"I love you...". I smiled. He kissed me. "I swear I'm going to...". He kissed me again. "You fucking ditched me for a month! Trained without me! Spent all your time with icy hot! And then fucking leave me like I'm some fucking background extra"! Katsuki yelled. I frowned. "I'm sorry". I looked him in the eyes. "I just can't fucking deal with you right now"! Katsuki yelled getting off of me and leaving. "Katsuki...". I said running after him.