54

I was with Katsuki, Todoroki, and Izuku. They were cleaning their lockers. Love letters fell out of them. My eyes widen. Katsuki glared at his with hate, Izuku blushed looking at his, Todoroki just looked confused at his. I laughed at them. I opened my locker and almost died. "Fucking hell"! I yelled. "Everyone is dying! Who the hell gave her a love letter I'll kick your asses"! Katsuki yelled at the top of his lungs scaring the hell out of the guys. "Thank you"! I smiled at everyone.

"How the hell did you get so many letters!? People hate you"! Mineta said to Katsuki. "Right!? Fucking shitty extras. Stupid fucking mess". Katsuki growled. I smiled at him. "This will be a bother to clean". Todoroki said. "Thank you"! Izuku blushed. "Babe do you want this shit I'm throwing it away". Katsuki said holding the chocolate. My eyes widen. "Of course I want it"! I yelled. Wait... "Katsuki I can't eat it! Girls made that for you because they find you attractive. You should thank them". I told him.

"That's stupid I'm only accepting stuff from you and being grateful for it". Katsuki said. I shook my head at him. "Jeez Kacchan". I laughed. "Hey (Y/n) we need to get ready for graduation"! Ashido said. "Oh right! Kacchan you think natural or weave"? I asked. "Just flat iron and give it a light curl. Your cap needs to fit". Katsuki pulled my hair making me look up at him. He kissed me. "See you tonight". I smiled. "See you". Katsuki said. I left. Later on I was doing my makeup. I was in my dress and heels. We were over Yaomomo house getting ready. "You guys look so beautiful". I smiled. "Remember a party here"! Yaomomo said. "Ok"! We all said. "You invited the whole school didn't you"? Asui asked. "Yes". Yaomomo said.

"It's going to be fun". I smiled. "If you and Bakugo don't sneak off". Ashido teased. I laughed. Later on at the graduation which was being filmed for some reason. I smiled at her as Tokoyami, Katsuki, Yaomomo, and Kaminari were at their instruments. Jirou smiled back at me.

"Think of your fellow man, lend him a helping hand. Put a little love in your heart". I sung. "You see it's getting late
Oh! Please don't hesitate, put a little love in your heart". Jirou sung. "And the world (the world). Will be a better place. And the world (the world) Will be a better place for you"! "And me"! "You just wait"! "And see yeah"! Jirou sung. "If you want the world to know, we won't let hatred grow. Put a little love in your heart". I sung. "And the world! Will be a better place. And the world, will be a better place for you, and me! You just wait, and see"! Jirou sung. "You better take a good look around! Oh if you look it down! Put a little love in your heart"! I sung."And the world, will be a better place. All the world! Will be a better place for you, and me"! Jirou sung. "You just wait, and see"! We both sung. "Put a little love in your heart! (Put a little love, put a little love!) Put a little love in your heart (Put a little love in your heart!). Put a little love in your heart! (Put a little love). Put a little love in your heart! (Come on and). Put a little love in your heart"! All the classes joined in.

Jirou and I smiled at each other. I gave her a fist bump. "Killed this shit". I said. "We were so awesome! Everyone sounded good"! Jirou said. We all sat down and waited for our names to be called. We all supported each other and clapped when we got called. After we got a hero diploma and school diploma our parents came to us. "Let me get pictures of you two"! Mom said to Izuku and me. She started taking pictures of us. "Katsuki! Can you please take a picture with them"? Mom asked. Katsuki walked over.

"Big smiles"! Mom said. Izuku and I smiled. Mitsuki and Masaru walked over and took pictures of us. "Katsuki act like you love them"! Mitsuki said. I hugged Katsuki. His hand went to my face. "Good"! Cameras flashed. "Guys group pic"! Kaminari yelled. I grabbed Katsuki and Izuku and we jumped into the picture. Everyone was smiling even Katsuki had a small smile. "Oh Katsuki we're going to Yaomomo party". I said. "I don't think I can be around anymore people". Katsuki growled. "It's our people though". I smiled. "You're my people". He said.

I sighed, Katsuki kissed me. "Oh". I mumbled. Katsuki kissed me again. "Katsuki don't mess up my makeup"! I said. "Katsuki don't mess up my makeup"! He mimicked me kissing all over my face. "Kacchan"! I whined. He bit my neck. "Katsuki people are everywhere"! I blushed. "Well we can leave... I drove myself here. We can have car sex and then go to the party or whatever". Katsuki said. "Kacchan I'll be to tired to go to that party if we do it in your car". I said. "Good because I really don't want to go". Katsuki said.

I got some of the punch. "Oh cool alcohol". I said drinking it down. Katsuki just looked at me as I kept drinking. "Bakugo"! Kirishima called him. "Babe try not to over do it". Katsuki said. "Nigga don't tell me how much I should drink". I said.

Katsuki Bakugo POV

I gave (Y/n) a glare then left to talk to Kirishima and his parents. When I came back over the punch was halfway gone. My eyes widen.