70

Katsuki Bakugo POV

I woke up on the floor in the living room. My head was killing me. Damn... How much did I drink? I looked over and saw (Y/n) naked beside me. My eyes widen. She was covered in bruises, hickeys, burn marks, and bites from her chin to her feet. What the hell did I do last night- oh now I remember. Damn we did it all over the apartment. Wow the balcony too? Drunk me might be on to something. Wait... That's a lot of positions... My back stung. I smiled to myself. I picked (Y/n) up and put her on the couch. I was naked myself.

How the hell did we fall asleep on the floor? I took a shower and got dressed. I put one of my shirts on (Y/n). I kissed her forehead. I bet if I make us some breakfast she'll wake up. I started cooking breakfast, not before taking some medicine and drinking some Sprite. Now that I think about it... I did say when (Y/n) got drunk that one time I'd fuck her all over the apartment... Turns out I'm true to my word.

(Y/n) POV

Something with a delicious smell woke me up. I saw Katsuki cooking. "Good morning Kac... Chan". Why am I not wearing underwear? Oh my fucking God we did it 12 times last night! Oh my God my back hurts! I can't feel my legs! My stomach kinda feels funny to. He just didn't stop, why was he so horny?! We even did it outside on the balcony! "Morning babe breakfast will be ready in a couple minutes". Katsuki said. Why the fuck does he look so calm?!  Maybe he doesn't remember!

"I had a good time last night. So glad I can remember all 13 rounds". He said... Did I blank out on one round!? "Drunk me really has some stamina... When did we start around 8 P.M. maybe? Ended at what? It's 10 A.M. right now so maybe we ended at 7 A.M. My body doesn't feel like it's got it's full hours". Katsuki smirked. "15 hours of sex... How does your body feel"? Katsuki asked. My eyes widen. That's exactly right. "I'm glad we both have the day off. I know for a fact you won't be walking anytime soon". Katsuki said. I tried to get up but my legs gave out.

Should... Should I be concerned? Wait, is this technically taking advantage of him while he's drunk. Did I rape Katsuki!? "Kacchan I'm so sorry that I took advantage of you while you were in a drunken state! I can't believe I did that"! I said covering my red face. "Don't believe it. It's more like I took advantage of you while you were sober". Katsuki laughed. "Kacchan this is serious! I'm a rapist"! I said. Katsuki burst out laughing. "I don't know if you're head is fuzzy or not from last night. But who was the one on top 98% of the time? 2% being when we were 69ing and I made you ride me twice". Katsuki said.

I blushed. "Kacchan... You're a pervy aggressive drunk". I said. "Shut up before we go another round... I don't think your body can handle that can it babe"? Katsuki asked. I was blushing really hard. "Also I think we broke the bed". Katsuki said. "Aw come on! That's the 5th one this year"! I yelled. "Hey it's not my fault that beds aren't made to handle me". Katsuki said. "Why is having sex with you so expensive Kacchan"? I sighed. "I'll get us a metal one next time". He said. "You'll just melt it Kacchan remember that time when we did it doggy and you grabbed the metal and it melted? Maybe we should just put a mattress on the floor". I laughed. "Babe we need a new mattress to". Katsuki said. "Oh my God Kacchan"! I blushed.

Katsuki Bakugo POV

"Dude what did you do to (Y/n)"!? Kaminari asked. "Shut up dunce face". I growled. "Bakugo you guys sure have a lot of romance mangas". Kirishima said. "I wouldn't touch them". I said. "Oh my God"! Sero yelled picking up a yaoi manga. "What the hell Bakugo"? Kaminari asked. "(Y/n)'s into that type of stuff". I shrugged. "And you let her put a whole bookshelf of it in the living room"? Sero asked. "You try to say no to the person who let's you have sex with them. Also it doesn't bother me, I don't care about it". I said.

"A lot of girls are into the whole boy on boy thing. They can't get enough of it... Are those girls"? Kaminari yelled grabbing the manga. "So... Yuri too"? Kirishima asked. "Wow this is some straight BDSM stuff! Have you seen this Kacchan"? Kaminari asked. Why do three dumbasses call me that? (A/n Kaminari has called Bakugo Kacchan in the manga I don't know about the amine tho)

"No I'm not interested in those type of things. You guys are so childish". I said. "You expect us to see boobs and not read it"? Sero asked. The door opened. "Kacchan can I have some cake! You said I could have some this evening! I went out for a jog and everything"! (Y/n) said. "You've been gone for 3 hours"! I yelled. She looked at Kaminari and Sero. "Hey"! Kirishima greeted her. "Hi Kiri! Do you guys like that manga"? (Y/n) asked them. "Yes"! They said. "Oh you can borrow them... I've read all of these". (Y/n) said. "What's the real reason why you're late"? I asked. The door opened and the girls walked in.

"Tada"! (Y/n) smiled. "Hey Bakugo"! They said. I rolled my eyes. Kaminari and Sero quickly hid the manga. "Oh is that Love Stage"!? Ashido yelled seeing a Yaoi. "Yes"! I said. "I heard that's a good one". Hagakure said. "... I'm surrounded by fucking idiots"! I growled. "Kacchan don't be mean"! (Y/n) pouted. "Yeah you already messed up her skin". Urarka said. "I didn't fucking mess up her skin"! I growled. "I don't know Bakugo... The damage is pretty bad this time". Asui said. I growled. "Guys don't tease Kacchan! It's fine Katsuki"! (Y/n) smiled at me.

"So BakuDeku or KiriBaku"? Ashido asked. "Definitely KiriBaku". Yaomomo said. "BakuDeku because the childhood friends is so cute"! Hagakure said. "What the hell..."? Kirishima and I asked. "(Y/n)"? Jirou asked. "I'm going to have to say KiriBaku guys". (Y/n) said. "What type of bull shit is this"? I growled. "Why because Deku is your brother"? Urarka asked. "No... It's Because who else besides me is Katsuki patient with"? I asked. "TodoBaku"! Asui said. "I don't know why but when I imagine TodoBaku all I see is two tops fighting". (Y/n) laughed.

"You don't see that with KiriBaku"? Ashido asked. "Kacchan. Would definitely be bottom or a occasional switch. But Kiri is full Dom". I said. "Aww thanks"! Kirishima smiled. "Everyone get the fuck out of my house". I said.