83

"Wait... So you guys are making a agency together"? I asked Izuku, Katsuki, and Todoroki. "Yes". Izuku smiled. I laughed. "Good luck". I said. "You're in this too. No back downs you're his sister and my woman so you got to help. You don't even have a choice". Katsuki said. "I'm sorry who didn't want to be in a agency at first anyway? Mirko forced me into her agency". I said. "... So you don't want to paint the place"? Izuku asked. "You son of a bitch... I'm in". I smiled. Later on I was in the bathroom throwing up. "Am I ok"? I mumbled wiping my mouth.

I shrugged. "Welp! Time to go to work". I was swinging from the roof tops. Nothing was really going on tonight. I saw a bike snatcher. I jumped down and the person threw the fucking bike at me. "What the hell...". I mumbled webbing them and giving the bike back to the person it belongs to. I walked off. I felt my stomach. "Am I hungry? Why do I feel so weird"? I mumbled. I went home. I laid down on the couch. Come to think of it... When was the last time I had my period?

"Hey are you sick? You look pale". Katsuki said touching my forehead. "I feel a wittle sick... Me tummy hurts". I said like a baby. "Want me make you some toup"? Katsuki matched my tone saying toup and not soup. He gave a light kiss on my forehead. "If you feel any worse tell me ok"? Katsuki asked. "Ok". I mumbled. I fell asleep on the couch. When I woke up I was in the bed. I felt sick and ran into the bathroom to throw up.

I looked in the mirror to see my stomach. I-i don't know it doesn't look different. "Are you ok"? The bathroom door opened. "Y-yeah! I'm fine"! I quickly flushed the toilet. "You threw up? You didn't even eat earlier. Before you brush your teeth eat something". Katsuki said. "Yeah ok". I said. But... Kacchan and I are always safe! There's no way! Yeah! My period is just probably really late. I've seen it happen before with someone girls I know. So it's not like I'm- don't even think it.

"If something is bothering you say it". Katsuki said. "It's nothing". I smiled. The next morning I got it. "Oh thank God"! I yelled. "What"!? Katsuki asked. "I got my period"! I said. "... Ok"? Katsuki asked. I knew it! I don't even think I can get pregnant... My mom didn't give birth to me... She wasn't gave birth to either. Neither was her mother. My dad wasn't either. They were all made in artificial wombs. I've never told Katsuki this. I threw up again. Wait... Am I throwing up because of my period.

"Babe we're staying home". Katsuki scared the hell out of me. "Make noise you bitch"! I yelled putting my hand on my chest. "You're throwing up more than you're eating". Katsuki said. My stomach did hurt really bad. My eyes widen. "It's not me"! I yelled. There was a call on my phone. Katsuki answered it putting it on speaker. "Yeah"? I asked. "(Y/n) Ochako is pregnant"! Izuku said. My eyes widen. "Oh thank God"! I yelled. My eyes widen. "I mean... Congratulations Izuku". I smiled. "I'm really happy"! He said I could tell he was crying from joy.

It's not me! It's not me! I'm so happy! I'm so happy! My eyes widen. "Wait a fucking minute! You fucked Uraraka"!? I yelled. "I thought you knew that we were together"! Izuku said. "I was joking! So is Jirou and Kaminari together!? Tokoyami and Asui!? Hagakure and Ojiro!? Todoroki and Yaomomo!? Kirishima and Ashido!? Are all of them together for real"!? I asked. "What world do you live in"? Katsuki asked. "I-i thought most them were gay... I thought Izuku was gay for Todoroki"! I said. "You read to much Yaoi". Katsuki and Izuku both said.

I blinked. "You know something... I'm going to bed. Tell Uraraka I said congratulations though"! I said. "Go eat dumbasses"! Katsuki yelled.