65

"Are you working late tonight"? Katsuki asked me. "Dunno". I mumbled looking at my manga. "You're still reading that shit"? Katsuki asked. "It's not sexual and it's straight people". I said. "Why are you hanging from the ceiling reading"? Katsuki asked. "Oh my God Kacchan you're so annoying". I teased throwing the manga at him. "Well you're not doing what I thought you would do if we moved in together". Katsuki mumbled. "What cling to you everday"? I asked. "Exactly". He said. I smiled at him. "Show me some fucking attention"! Katsuki growled. I flipped off the web I was on.

Katsuki grabbed me and kissed me. "I'm glad you're alive". He said touching my face. "Kacchan you remember when we were younger"? I asked. "What about it"? Katsuki sat down pulling me into his lap, facing him. "Remember when we use to play knight and princess"? I asked. "Yeah your stubborn ass never wanted to be the princess and you were the only girl we had. So we made Deku be the princess". Katsuki laughed. "That's mean. But you remember when I got lost"? I asked. "Yeah... I thought you died". Katsuki said. "Yeah... You guys found me crying in the middle of the woods". I said.

"Kacchan why did you push Izuku away? He really did and still does look up to you. I do too". I said. Katsuki didn't say anything. "When you fell off that bridge... And he went to help you. Why were you so upset"? I asked. "Because... You didn't call my name". Kacchan said. "What"? I asked. He bawled his fist. "You called Deku's name... You were following Deku. Even know you always call his name first. Like he means more to you, which I guess he should... He's your so called brother after all". Katsuki said.

I laughed. "Ever since that day. You just got so angry and mean towards everyone and everything. People blessed you for your quirk praised you like a God. And they still do. Ground Zero is going to use his amazing explosion quirk... While all I got praised for was being slightly attractive. Oh look it's UA's sweetheart! The hottest female hero so far is! (Y/n) is so sexy I wish I could have her. It's like no one likes my actual quirk". I laughed. "I didn't fall in love with you because of your looks... I did it because of how strong you are. I love all of you, you being beautiful is just a plus". Katsuki said.

"When I was younger I knew it wouldn't matter if I had a quirk or not. No one would see me for it... So when I was little I wanted to give Izuku my quirk. He was so sad and I didn't need it. It wouldn't have mattered if I was quirkless or  not. I still would have been able to get into a art college". I said. "Do you not want your quirk anymore"? Katsuki asked. "Honestly with it or without it doesn't make a difference with me. With it I'm a disgrace killing machine without it I'm a pathetic killing machine. Either way I've been called a monster with and without it. If what people say about me is true. I rather be a pretty face then a monster". I said.

Katsuki pushed me off of him. My eyes widen. "What the fuck are you talking about!? You were gifted with a powerful quirk! And the looks of a goddesses! I'd hate you if you turned out to be some clean slate goody goody who does whatever the hell society tells her! I don't want some weak pretty bitch! I want you! A strong gorgeous bitch"! Katsuki kicked me gently. I laughed. "I'm a bitch either way"!? I smiled.

"Duh"! Katsuki said. I got back up and he pulled me on him. "I'll be the best hero Kacchan"! I smiled. "Hey don't try to top me"! Katsuki smirked. "Yeah? Maybe I'll aim to be number one Kacchan". I kissed his nose. "If you were it'll be so hot". Katsuki said. I smiled. "I'm joking I don't care about ranking". I laughed. "You should, more yen". Katsuki said. My eyes sparkled. "Hell yeah I'm going to work"! I yelled getting up. He pulled me back down. "But don't think I'll let you bet me". He kissed my neck licking my earlobe. I blushed. "Arm wrestling right now"! I said. "No quirk". Katsuki said. "Nevermind". I said.