4

"(Y/n)". Katsuki came into my room. "I'm fine Kacchan". I said. "I didn't ask". Katsuki said sitting on my bed. He wrapped his arms around me. "Thank you Kacchan". I said. "Has he ever hit you"? Katsuki asked. "Once when I went through his phone. He apologized and I forgave him". I said. "You know you can't let guys hit you right"? Katsuki asked. "I know! But... What's wrong with me Kacchan"? I cried. I knew he was going to tell me the truth no matter what. "Not a damn thing". Katsuki said. I sucked up my tears. "I need to stop crying. If I cried everytime someone left me I'd be crying since the day I was born". I said. Katsuki held my hand. "I won't leave you (Y/n)". Katsuki said. I smiled. "You're a great friend Kacchan. You should be like this with everyone else". I said. He looked at me.

The next day at school there was multiple letters at my desk. Katsuki was already opening them. "What are they"? I asked. "Confessions". Katsuki growled. "Woah". I said. "People must have found out you were single". Izuku said. "A lot of first and second years". Kaminari said. I blushed. "Oh 3rd years from the other classes as well". Yaomomo said. Katsuki burned all off them. "Kacchan"! I said. "Aw... Shit... My quirk slipped". Katsuki said. "Kacchan...". I said. I heard something. "What"? I looked at the window to see a spider. "Oh hi"! I smiled. "Kill it with fire"! Kaminari yelled hiding behind Todoroki. I opened the window and it came in. Kouda eyes widen. "You're cute". I said. "You have to be fucking kidding me a fucking arachnid! And I can't fucking-". Kirishima put his hand over Katsuki's mouth.

"What's you name"? I smiled. "Arnold". He said. "Arnold is such a cute name. You look venomous". I said petting it gently. Everyone took a step back but Katsuki who was annoyed. "I am". Arnold smiled. "(N/n)... It might not kill you but it can make you really sick". Izuku said. "Arnold you're going to have to go ok"? I asked. "What!? But you're so nice". Arnold said. "I'm sorry". I said. "Ok! Can you help me get out"? Arnold asked. "Yea sure". I said. I made a little web plane. "There you go". I smiled. It got on and I threw it. "I have to wash my hands". I said. I left.

Izuku Midoriya POV

"So you just burned all of her love letters"? Ashido said. "Shut up". Kacchan said. "Maybe you should just ask Midoriya to ask (Y/n) if she likes you". Hagakure said. My eyes widen. "I really don't... I really don't want to". I said. "What?! Is it that bad to ask"? Kirishima asked. "Uh... Yeah. You trying asking your sister if she has a crush on her best friend. Go back and tell probably said crush. And then sister summons spiders to kill you in your sleep". I said. "Has that happened to you before"!? Urarka asked. "Well I didn't die". I said.

(Y/n) POV

"Oh hi Monoma". I said. He blushed. "What are you doing"? I asked. "Did... Did you get the letter"? He asked. "What letter"? I asked. "Never mind". He walked away. "Weird". I mumbled walking into class. "Aye Monoma was being weird in the hallway". I said. "... Anything new"? The class mumbled. "He was talking about a letter and... Oh my shit I'm stupid". I blushed. "Ew. If you're into loud, mean, blondes". Ashido said. My eyes widen. Izuku eyed widen to. "Oh my god". We both said. "You have thing for mean, loud, blondes"! Hagakure said. "No I don't! I like rainbow coloured hair people, that are kind! And loving"! I blushed. Katsuki frowned. "Do you love Bakugo"? Todoroki asked. Everyone eyes widen. "Yes". I said. "What"? Katsuki asked. "What do you mean what!? You're my best friend of course I love you dude"! I smiled. "(Y/n)...". Izuku said. "Yeah ok". Katsuki said.

Later on we were sparing. I was against Izuku. I knew he wasn't going to attack me first. I ran at him. He jumped I shot a web on his foot and slammed him on the ground. He grabbed my web and pulled me towards him. I flipped over him. I punched him in the face. My eyes widen. "Oh fuck! I'm so sorry"! I said. "What the hell did I say"! Katsuki yelled at me. Izuku grabbed me and pinned me down. "Kacchan is right (Y/n). You shouldn't be worried about me. You could have had me". Izuku said. I shrugged. I wrapped my legs around his neck pushed my myself upperwords twisted and pinned him down.

"Time"! Aizawa sensei said. "Damn I feel bad for your future boyfriend". Kirishima laughed after I let go of Izuku. "I hate when you do that"! Izuku asked. "It's ok one day you'll get someone and they'll crush you to death with their thighs". I teased him. "You could crush me". Katsuki said. "Kacchan"! Izuku said. "Wow Kacchan! You know you hate losing". I said. Katsuki stared at me. "Yes because that's what I meant". He said. "I know". I said. "Yes he definitely didn't mean anything else". Sero said. "I'm aware". I said. "Alright I'm fighting you next". Katsuki said.