32

"Kacchan". I mumbled he looked at me. "I'm so sorry for hitting you! I love you so much"! I yelled. "We hit each other all the time". Katsuki said. "... It's different when it's over relationship problems though. Like sparing we're professionally hitting each other. But something like that is emotional and toxic so I'm sorry for throwing the first hit". I said. "What? I thought it was hot". Katsuki smirked. "... Masochist". I said. He kissed me. "Also you're hot when you're jealous to. Don't think I didn't notice why you made out with me at the our license exam". Katsuki said.

"I just don't want anyone to have Kacchan... Because all of these girls are so sexy and I'm just a potato". I said. "You're French fries". Katsuki said. "Wow thanks Kacchan"! I said hugging him. "Hey if you had to pick a hair cut for me what would it be"? Katsuki asked. "Oh I like your hair as it is"! I said. "Ok what's your favorite hairstyle on a guy"? Katsuki asked. "Oh I think undercuts are cool and they look hot on some guys". I said. "Why"? I added on. "No reason". Katsuki said. The next day I was eating some chocolate and everyone was just chilling. The door opened and Katsuki walked in. My eye widen. I deadass dropped my chocolate. "Oh my God". I blushed.

"Woah sick haircut Bakubro"! Kirishima said. "It suits you"! Ashido said. "You do look really cool". Kaminari said. "Kacchan got a hair cut"! Izuku said. "You look so good Kacchan"! I said. "Does it look as hot on me then with the other guys you were talking about"? Katsuki asked. "It looks way hotter Kacchan. I am now Kacchansexual. No one question me". I said. Later on I was playing in Katsuki hair. He pressed his lips against mine for a soft kiss. I kissed him back. We pulled away. I kissed him now making it rough Katsuki his tongue in my mouth. HeI pushed me on the couch pinning my arms above my head.

"Are you trying to challenge me"? Katsuki smirked. I smiled at him. Katsuki hands roamed my body as he kissed and sucked on my lips and neck. His hands went up my shirt. "Kacchan~- wait Kacchan we're ah~ Kacchan we're-". I couldn't get my words out. He kissed my ear licking it, his hand massage my boobs. My face was really red. "Kacchan we're in public"! I managed to get the words out this time. As soon as I said that we heard voices. I fixed my bra and Katsuki quickly got off of me and I sat on the other side of the couch my feet to my chest and my face red.

"What are you two watching"? Kirishima asked. "News". Katsuki said. "What's happening"? Iida asked. "... Stuff". Katsuki mumbled. "You've been quiet". Izuku said to me. I didn't want to talk. "I'm good". I mumbled. "Are you two fighting"? Ashido asked. "No". We both said. "I'm just thinking about something". I said. "(Y/n) how many of your exes still follow you on social media"? Ashido asked. "... All of them. I don't block people". I said. "Yeah I do". Katsuki held out his hand for my phone. "I'm not blocking them. I like for people to see me thrive after they broke my heart". I said. "Damn". The girls said.

"Also I'm just really fucking petty". I laughed. "Well that's true". Katsuki said. "They send me music though. Like yesterday one of them sent me You Belong To Somebody Else by Dej Loaf and Jacquee". I said. "I don't know what the hell that is but it pisses me off". Katsuki growled. I played the song for him. "I actually really like the song. I sent him Roll in Peace by Layton Greene. Because I'm not fucking stupid". I said. Katsuki laughed.

"You just send break up songs while they try to get back together smart". Ashido said. "I have different songs for different heartbreaks there's my sad songs and there's I'm murdering you in your sleep songs". I said. "Why haven't you and Bakugo gotten together sooner"? Todoroki asked confused. "Yeah Katsuki why haven't we"? I asked. "Why the fuck did you have another boyfriend or girlfriend within a week of your breakups"? Katsuki asked.

"I don't know how to reject people"! I yelled. "Maybe you should fucking stop going places without me"! Katsuki said. "You do move on really fast". Izuku said. "I mean... I still liked Kacchan so". I said. "You used those extras". Katsuki said. "Woah! That's harsh! I don't use people"! I said. "That's a lie". Katsuki said. "You're longest relationship was two years and that was with a girl right"? Urarka asked. "Yep". I said. "But you two live close to each other, you've slept at each other's house, and went to the same schools". Ashido said. "Katsuki was just a pussy". I said. He put his hand on my face. "I'm so sorry". I said. "You could have confessed to me". Katsuki said. "I did fucking confess to you. Why do you think we're together now"? I asked.

"Bakubro was planning on confessing to you around that week. You just beat him to it. With the quirk". Kirishima said. I smiled at Katsuki. "It's cool though! I'm glad we're together now"! I said jumping on him. "Yeah". Katsuki said kissing me. My eyes widen. I shot a web in his face. "What the fuck"! He yelled. "I'm so sorry Kacchan"! I yelled. He burnt it off with a angry expression on his face.