64

Katsuki Bakugo POV

"Kacchan I want to go to the book store". (Y/n) said. "Whatever". I said. She ran in front of me. I followed her. My eyes widen. Hell no. Fuck no! She took me to a manga store. I have no problem with manga but I know what she's about to do. She headed straight for the Yaoi section. "Fuck". I mumbled following her. A lot of girls were over here. "Kacchan look"! (Y/n) said. "I really don't want to...". I mumbled. "Don't you think he's cute"? (Y/n) asked. I looked at the boy in a maid outfit. I blinked. I remember when (Y/n) said she worked at a maid cafe. I imagined the outfits on her.

"Yeah". I said. "Kacchan we should cosplay"! (Y/n) said. "No". I growled. "Please! You can be the boy"! She said. I looked at her what the fuck did she mean by that? "Bitch was there a fucking reality of me not being anything other then the man"!? I growled. She smiled at me. The girls stared at me. I glared. "Is that Ground Zero"? Someone whispered. "Oh and Arachnia! Are they on a date"!? (Y/n) completely ignored the whispers. "Kacchan come on it'll be so fun"! (Y/n) smiled.

"You know I hate role play"! I said. "We're not going to have sex in the costumes Kacchan"! (Y/n) said. "Well what's the fucking point of dressing up in them in the first place"!? I asked. "God Kacchan! You're so fucking unbelievable"! (Y/n) said. I blushed grabbing her. "Yell at me again"! I said my hand grabbing her jaw forcing her to look up at me. "Katsuki...". (Y/n) blushed. "I'll do anything you want me to baby". I kissed her. "So you'll cosplay Ichigo for me"!? (Y/n) smiled.

"Yeah sure". I said. "And we can read these together"!? (Y/n) held up the Yaoi manga. "Hell no I don't want to see that". I said. "Please Kacchan! Wait come on"! (Y/n) but the mangas in her basket and dragged me to the Yuri side. My eyes widen. "(Y/n)...". I blushed. "Kacchan are you more of a boobs or ass guy"? (Y/n) asked. "Ass but can we not". I mumbled. She held up a manga with two naked girls on it. "How about we read this together Kacchan! It looks interesting"! She smiled. I looked in the basket and saw everything was 18+. She's been reading 18+ shit since she's was 12.

"Kacchan if you don't like two boys, two girls should be better right"? (Y/n) asked. I sighed. "Honestly I just like you". I said. "... You're vanilla Katsuki". (Y/n) said. "How the hell am I vanilla? I'm down for anything. I'm just saying I don't want to see to girls fuck or two guys fuck. I rather just fuck you". I shrugged. "... Do you actually not get bored of me Kacchan? Are you ok with having sex with me"? She asked. I growled. "Of course I am! I never get tired of you! I love you"! I said. "Aww"! Some girls said. My eyes widen. "Are we done"!? I yelled.

"Kacchan". (Y/n) smiled. I looked a her she kissed me. "I love you too". She smiled. Later on (Y/n) was sitting on the floor and I was on the couch. I looked and saw two guys having sex. "Do you get turned on by this type of stuff"? I asked. "Yes". She said. My eyes widen. "Damn just say it all casually like that". I said. "You would have said I did anyway". (Y/n) shrugged. "Do you want to have anal"? I asked. Her eyes widen and she quickly backed away from me. "Nigga what"!? She asked.

"If you want to I'm down". I said. "I don't"! (Y/n) blushed. "Plus anal with someone as big as you, hell no. Plus it hurts anyway. I'm not really into that". She said. I pointed to the manga. "It's different Katsuki". (Y/n) blushed. I laughed. "Yeah... I don't really think I'd like it that much anyway". I said. "... Are you saying you're a bottom"? (Y/n) laughed. "I'm going to kill you now". I said getting up. She was about to run but I tackled her. I kissed her.

My hand traveling her body. "Let's have sex in the kitchen". I said. "... What"!? She asked as I picked her up. I put her on the counter. I started to pull her pants down. My eyes widen. "Wait a minute... It seriously turns you on!? You're fucking soaked down here"! I yelled. (Y/n) blushed covering her face. "You're a pervert". I teased. "Kacchan shut up! It's not like I touch myself! I do actually read none 18+ mangas leave me alone"! (Y/n) said. "... You don't touch yourself? How the hell do you deal with it when you're this wet? Come to think about it you never asked me for sex". I said.

"Kacchan you're saying embarrassing things"! (Y/n) blushed harder. "Even I have to admit I've done it once... Just once. But you never and you get like this from...". She was reading about to guys... Guys that aren't me! That fucking pisses me off. I growled pulling her underwear off. A string of her juices attached to it. "I fucking hate this"! I growled. "What is it Kacchan"? (Y/n) asked. "You getting like this for someone who isn't me"! I said. "Kacchan I think about you"! She said. I don't think she realized she just said she thinks about me fucking a man.

"Just... I don't want to hear anything but moans from you". I said licking her soaking entrance. "Ah~ Kacchan~". (Y/n) moaned as I stuck my tongue in her pussy. I sucked on her clit. "Katsuki~ Katsuki~ please go in"! (Y/n) blushed. "Already"? I asked. She nodded. "Get me hard". I said. "How"? (Y/n) blushed. "Figure it out I keep thinking about you with other people". I said. "I'm sorry Kacchan". (Y/n) said she got down on her knees undoing my pants and pulling down my boxers. My face heated up.

I felt myself get harder just looking at her. "Alright you can get up... I can do it". I blushed. She smiled at me and looked up. "Thank you for the meal Katsuki". (Y/n) said. Oh my God. She licked my tip and took it in her mouth sucking and running her tongue on it. I grabbed her hair. "You're doing great baby ah~ grr". I growled and moaned. She put her hands were her mouth couldn't go and started to to rub there. I felt her tongue and hot mouth. It felt like heaven. She started humming. Why does she know how to do this!? It's the fucking mangas isn't it!?

I've never been so happy about something like this in my life. (Y/n) looked so hot looking up at me with my dick down her throat. "Baby~ move"! I growled yanking her off my dick. She started choking. "Oh my God! My jaw"! She said. I laughed. "I picked her up and put her against the fridge. I entered her. "Ah~"! We both moaned. I kissed her while trusting in and out. "K-katsuki- I w-wanted to read ah~"! (Y/n) bit my shoulder. "That sucks for you". I smirked.