2

"Shit". I mumbled seeing that I was late for my date with Akita. I got dressed and quickly grabbed my phone. I opened my door and Katsuki was right there. "Where are you going"? He asked. "Date with Akita". I said. Katsuki rolled his eyes. "What do you see in that guy"? He asked. I smiled. "He's nice". I said. "You'll go out with anyone who's nice to you"? Katsuki asked. "Hey! I'm not picky. I'm surprised that I managed to have boyfriends". I said. "Why"? He asked. "Because I'm ugly". I said. "No the fuck you're not". Katsuki growled. I smiled at him. "Thanks Kacchan. You always make me feel better". I smiled. "Do you need me to walk with you"? Katsuki asked. "I mean you can if you want to". I said. "Alright let's go". Katsuki said. Wow I really wasn't expecting him to say yes. "Have I met this one"? Katsuki asked. "Uh... No. I talk of you a lot though". I said. "What"? Katsuki asked. "You know how my last relationships ended". I said. "They think you're cheating on them with me". Katsuki said. "Yeah. But he doesn't think tha". I said. "Weird". Katsuki said. I shrugged. We made it to the location. "Cool I finally made it early"! I smiled. "Which one is he"? Katsuki asked. "He's...-". My eyes started watering. I ran off.

Katsuki Bakugo POV

(Y/n) eyes trailed to a male kissing another girl. She then looked like she was about to cry and ran. "Fuck". I mumbled. I didn't know if I should kick this guy's ass or go to (Y/n). I called Deku. He answered. "(Y/n) is on her way to the dorms. She's crying heads up". I hung up and giving him no time to answer. I walked into the place. I pulled him off the girl. "Are you Akita Keiko"? I asked. "Yeah... Why"? He asked. I punched him in the face. "(Y/n) says you're over". I growled leaving giving the girl a glare. "Who's... (Y/n)"!? She asked scared. The poor girl didn't even know who (Y/n) was. "He's cheating on you to then". I said walking away.

(Y/n) POV

Izuku was ready for me as soon as I entered the common room. He hugged me. I cried into his chest. "Do you want ice cream"? Izuku asked. "Y-yes". I stuttered out. The class was there. "(Y/n) are you ok"? Kirishima asked worried. "Yeah... I'm fine". I said. I sat down with a bowl of ice cream Izuku ready for a explanation. I used my webs and drew a picture of what happened. They didn't even need to know who was who. They all got it. "I'm so sorry. That guy didn't deserve you anyway". Izuku said. I just ate my ice cream more tears running down my face. 6 months of my life just with down the drain. You want to know the funny part. "I knew he was cheating". I said. "What"? Ashido asked. "... He use to text multiple girls are first 3 months of dating. But he told me... Exactly what I wanted to hear. That he liked Izuku and Kacchan and hoped he could meet them. And that he didn't care about how close I was to them. My stupid ass forgot about all that shit. I just figured... He stopped". I said. Katsuki walked in.

"What did I say about emotional eating"? He put his hand on the top of my head. "Where were you"? I asked. "... I punched him". Katsuki said. "You punched him"? I asked. "Yeah I punched him. The girl didn't know who you were and she looked kinda upset. So I didn't punch her". Katsuki said. "Hey! Remember. Guys aren't everything! You'll be a great hero". Izuku said. "Wow thanks...". I said. "You're being sarcastic". Izuku said. "Everyone here is going to be a great hero we have great senseis and mentors. But I'm tired of being broken up with". I said. "I'd never leave you". Katsuki said. "Thanks Kacchan that means a lot. But you're stuck with me we live on the same block, go to the same school, and stay on the same campus". I said.

"That one just flew above your head". Jirou said. "What did"? I asked. Katsuki shook his head at her. "Izuku what's wrong with me"? I asked. "Nothing". Izuku said. "You fall in love to fast with strangers, you sense what's about to happen, ignore your senses, continue to be emotionally involved with the person. They break your heart and then you blame yourself. That's what's wrong with you". Katsuki said. "Wow". The class said. "Also you don't listen to me! I told you this shit when we were playing in the dirt when we were 6". Katsuki said. "Katsuki when we were 6 you told me that you're the only one worth my time because all the other boys were poopy heads". I said. "And I stand by that"! Katsuki said. "Wasn't I there for that conversation"? Izuku asked. "He was talking about you". I said. My phone went off.

"It's him! I don't want to answer it"! I said putting my phone on the table. When it stopped ringing he called back. He did it three more times. "Ok that's annoying as fuck". Katsuki said. "Maybe someone should answer it". Todoroki said. "(Y/n) answer it and put it on speaker". Ashido said. I answered it. They all could hear. "... Hello"? I asked trying not to cry. "Where are you"? Akita asked. "Don't worry about it". I said. "(Y/n) it really wasn't what it looked like". He said. The girls gave a really look. "Look, I don't want to be with-". He cut me off. "I love you". He said. I frowned. I looked at Izuku and Katsuki. They shook their heads no at me. I'm so stupid. "Really"? I asked. Katsuki took my phone.

"Listen to me you fucking piece of shit. (Y/n) might fall for that I love you crap. But if you loved her you wouldn't have been sucking faces with another bitch. If I catch you even near her I'll blow your ass up so bad your own parents won't be able to identify yout dead corpse, you fucking waste of human life. If you call her again I will be right with her, so you can cut the bull shit. You're not taking advantage of her kindness, you don't deserve a damn thing she has to offer. So fuck off and die shitty ass bitch". Katsuki hung up. "Was that so hard"? Katsuki asked me. "I can't talk to people like that Kacchan". I said.