43

"(Y/n) wake up". I felt lips on my face. "Nooo leave me alone Kacchan". I said. "You need to go to your room". He said. "Ion wanna". I mumbled turning away from him. "You need to get up and get ready". Katsuki said. "You were to rough last night". I said. "Don't fucking make that excuse to me just because you don't want to get up"! Katsuki yelled. "It hurts"! I cried. "Seriously"? Katsuki asked worry on his face. It didn't hurt that much but I really didn't want to leave the bed. "I'm sorry". Katsuki laid down putting his arms around my waist. "We can get up later". Katsuki mumbled. Around 11 A.M. Is when we got up I went to the girls dorms to pee, shower, brush my teeth, take my pills, and get dressed.

"Hey (L/n)". Todoroki, Kirishima, and Kaminari said to me with a small blush. "Hi"! I waved at them. Katsuki pulled me into his lap. "Katsuki when we get older will you get me a pet monkey"? I asked. "Why a monkey? There's cooler animals, what about a tiger"? Katsuki asked. "Aww! Yes baby tigers are so cute"! I smiled. "And I can train it to bite someone arms off". Katsuki said. "... Ok... We can do that too". I said. "Are you two planning on living together"? Ashido asked.

"Kacchan doesn't want to live with me". I said. "Did I ever say that"!? Katsuki growled. "I already promised Izuku we would live together". I said. Katsuki laughed. "That won't end well. Both of you are incapable of taking care of yourselves". Katsuki said. "What"? Izuku and I both asked. "Who's going to cook"? Katsuki asked. Izuku and I both looked at each other. Neither of us being able to cook. "We'll just order take out". Izuku said. "You'll both be dead before you're 20". Katsuki said. "That hurts man... I only have three years left". I said. "2 for me". Izuku said.

"What if I propose to you? Then we'll have to live together". Katsuki said. "That's if I say yes Kacchan". I smiled. "You don't fucking have a choice". Katsuki said. "Bitch you committed to me as soon as you kissed me. I'm not asking, the wedding is just happening and you better show up". Katsuki said. I laughed. "I don't get marriage... I mean back in like early times when girls had to save themselves for marriage. It was just announcing to everyone you're about to have sex". I said. "The fact that she isn't wrong". Yaomomo said.

"And plus what's the point of it... Having a boyfriend and having a husband are the same. Just different titles". I said. "The fact that you think that pisses me off". Katsuki said. "Kacchan what would change from us dating now to when we supposedly get married"? I asked. "Now when someone flirts with you I can kick their ass and no one says shit about it. Plus when other guys ask you out and you say you have a boyfriend. They're like oh it's nothing serious. But when you say you have a husband they assume you have 2 kids and a SUV". Katsuki said.

"Katsuki who would think that besides you"? I asked. Todoroki raised his hand. "Yeah well you thought All Might was Midoriya sperm donor". I said. Izuku blushed. "Why did you say it like that"!? He asked. "If you two are getting married who will be your bridesmaid"!? Ashido asked. "You can be Ashido". I said. "Yes"! She yelled. "You two better stay together forever"! Ashido said. "But we're going to have to wait until I'm in the top 10". Katsuki said. I smiled at him. "Good for you Katsuki". I smiled. "But I promise you after that we're getting married". Katsuki said. "... Ok". I shrugged. "Do you always just go along with these type of things"? Shinsou asked. "I can't cook, Kacchan can". I said.

"Izuku can stay with us right"? I asked. Katsuki gave me a bitch face. "Please...". I gave him puppy eyes. "Midoriya you can stay with me". Todoroki said. "Oh thanks Todoroki". Izuku said. "Pwetty pwease, Kacchan". I said in my baby voice. "Don't do that". He mumbled. "You don't wanna make me sad do you? Me no like Kacchan, if Kacchan no like Izuku". I pouted. He growled. "Fine! Just stop"! Katsuki growled.