53

"Man I ain't doing this". I said. I was with the Bakuspaud and Dekuspaud we were supposed to be checking out this huge mansion in the woods. Because people have been complaining about loud noises. "I don't even see how this is my job". Katsuki said. "Man this some white people shit I ain't going in there then people say it's haunted. I don't fuck with that type of shit! Black people always die in the first 10 minutes of a horror movie"! I said. "You're being over dramatic this place isn't haunted". Iida said walking over and knocking on the door. It opened by itself. I took off running. "(Y/n)"! Izuku and Katsuki yelled.

"Hell no I'm staying outside". I said. Katsuki grabbed me. "Don't be a pussy"! Katsuki said. "Amen. In the name of the father, son, and holy ghost. Head, shoulder, knees, and toes. Turn up your nose strike that pose. Hey macarena"! I said. "You've never been to church before in you life have you"? Iida asked. "Yeah, I'm kinda with (Y/n) on the whole let's not go in thing". Ashido said. "Don't worry! I'm sure it was just a coincidence"! Kirishima said. "If I die I'm hunting everyone here". I said going in first.

"If you're so scared why did you go in first"? Kaminari asked. "Because you guys are scared to and it wasn't looking like y'all would move". I said. Izuku was about to come in when the door slammed.

Katsuki Bakugo POV

"(Y/n)"!? We all yelled. "It's locked"! Kirishima said trying to open the door. I shot a blast at the door. It still stood tall. Then there were screams. "Oh my God I'm freaking out"! Kaminari yelled. "Why the hell did we let her go in!? Black people do always die first in this situation"! I yelled. "And they never even want to be here neither. They try to talk everyone else into leaving and they don't listen"! Ashido said. "Guys... Doesn't (Y/n) have a fear of being alone"? Urarka asked. Deku and me looked at each other.

(Y/n) POV

"Guys! Guys"! I yelled banging on the door. The room started spinning. I tried to punch through the door. My eyes widen. "Ow"! I yelled as my hand cracked. "Oh my God are you ok"!? Someone asked. I quickly turned around and saw a boy. He was no older than 17. I backed away. "Don't worry! I won't hurt you! What are you doing in my house"? He asked. "... Noise complaints. So let me guess you're a ghost soul trapped in the house". I said. "... Yeah". He said sitting down. "Why did you lock me in here"? I asked. He shrugged.

"You're the only person who stepped into the house. And you're cute. I haven't seen a girl in over hundreds of years". He said. "Assume my fucking gender... Well can I leave"? I asked. "Why? What's wrong me"? He asked. "Nothing... There's cuter girls outside. Some hot guys to... Uh I just don't feel comfortable". I said. He rolled his eyes. "Your friends are trying to blow up my house". He said. "Oh that's just Kacchan. He's really protective". I said walking around the room. Iron. "I don't really care. So tell me about you". He said.

"Why I gotta tell you something. I don't know shit about you". I said. "Your kinda weak aren't you"? He asked. My eyes widen and I went to punch him. My hit went through him and he slapped me. "Feisty... You know I've never seen one of you try to fight back". He laughed. "One of me"? I asked. "Black female". He said. "What the fuck is that supposed to fucking mean"!? I growled. The lights came on. "You are beautiful though for a black person. Maybe I should just keep you". He said. I grabbed the iron and rod and smacked him with it. The doors opened. Everyone ran it. I started to beat him. "Say some shit like that to me again and I swear to God I will shove this rod so far up your ass you'll choke on it you racist piece of fucking trash. I will beat yo bitch ass alive and kill you again you fucking stank ass cunt"! I yelled.

Kirishima and Izuku had to pull me off of him. I spit on him. "I don't know what the fuck is going on but I'm weirdly enjoying it". Katsuki said. "Todoroki light this bitch on fire I'm done". I threw the iron full force piercing the ghost straight through his forehead. Everyone eyes widen. "Oh my God (Y/n) you just killed that guy"! Izuku said. "No evidence"! Todoroki and Katsuki started to burn the place. Everyone ran out. I explained what happened to them while we watched the place burn down. "Oh... Are you ok"? Izuku asked. "Oh yeah I'm fine. I got it all off my chest". I smiled.

"You scare me some days (L/n)". Iida said. "Good...". I smiled. "Why are you so God damn hot"!? Katsuki yelled.