24 lemon/smut

My eyes widen when I was walking through the mall. Ground Zero merch! I ran into the store and bought a hoodie and a hat. I saw Deku merch to. I bought a shirt and a head band. I need help. I put the hoodie on as soon as I left the mall. I skipped to the train station. I made it back to UA. "Kacchan"! I smiled. He turned to look at me. His eyes widen. "Oi! Oi! I'll kick your ass! Huh!? What!? Fuck you"! I said opening my hands like I was making his explosions. "I'm you now Kacchan" . I smiled. "When's the wedding"? Todoroki asked looking Katsuki in the face.

"Oh Izuku! I got some of your merch to! But it was shirts and I can't wear it right now! Oh I got a headband to"! I said putting the headband on. "Oh he's back". Kirishima said as Bakugo started glaring at Izuku. "Do you like it Kacchan"? I asked him. "Oh uh... Yeah what ever". He blushed looking away from me. "Do they have more Ground Zero hoodies"? Izuku asked. "Oh I got you a hat"! I said to Izuku. I gave it to Izuku.

"What the fuck..."? Katsuki asked. "... Weren't you supposed to be buying a dress for the dance tomorrow"? Hagakure asked. My eyes widen. "Son of a bitch"! I yelled. Katsuki laughed. "I could make you a dress (Y/n)... What did you want"? Yaomomo asked. "Oh... Uh. I don't know". I  mumbled. "Alright take your time then". Yaomomo said. "We don't have all day! Bakugo what's your tie color"? Ashido asked. "I'm not wearing a tie". Katsuki growled. "Katsuki...". I said. "Red". He growled. "Let's go"! Ashido said to the girls and Aoyama.

The next night all the girls were ready and we were going to the common room. Katsuki was looking bored sitting on a chair. He looked up his eyes widening. I smiled at him. "Oh... Fuck". He mumbled. "Not as good as the merch right"? I laughed nervously blushing looking at him. "You're hot". Katsuki said. I blushed. "I don't know how to handle this! I'm sorry"! I ran away.

Katsuki Bakugo POV

"Jesus she's fast in heels to"!? Urarka asked. "(Y/n) come back"! I yelled running behind her. I caught up to her. I grabbed her. "Babe"! I said. "Kacchan I-". I cut her off. "You look so beautiful. You even wore my favorite hairstyle on you". I smiled giving her a kiss on her forehead. "You look handsome Kacchan". She said. I gave her a peck on her lips. "Are you ready"? I asked. She nodded. I held her hand.

(Y/n) POV

At the dance I was getting a lot of compliments. I blushed at all of them but thanked and complimented everyone. A couple hours into the dance I was getting drinks for Katsuki and me. "Kacchan I didn't know if you wanted a spike drink or not". I said. He started at me. "What are you drinking"? Katsuki asked "... Fruit punch". I said. "What's in it"? He asked. "I don't know what the fuck is in this Kacchan". I laughed. "Which one is not spiked"? Katsuki asked. I handed it to him drinking the other one. "What the fuck"? Katsuki growled at me. "Don't worry Kacchan I just had 3 cups". I smiled.

"This is lame". He said taking the cup from me and drinking it all down. He grabbed my hand and we went to the dorms. "Where are we going Kacchan"? I asked. He brought me to his room. He started kissing me. "Wait Kacchan give me 10"! I yelled running out the room.

Katsuki Bakugo POV

(Y/n) ran out the room. My eyes widen. Wait are we going to do it!? Are going well going to have sex!? I quickly started to take my suit off. I smelt myself... Why am I doing this? I smell like caramel. I looked at myself in the mirror... Since she's going to be 10 minutes. I need research how to make her feel good... I've never even watched porn. What the hell do I even look up!? How to please a woman? Yeah that's what I'm going to do... Ok foreplay, kissing, let her know she's doing good, touch her a lot, clit, g-spot, positions... Huh... Let's just do all of them then. I have enough energy.

I continued to research. "Kacchan". (Y/n) walked in wearing one of my shirts. It reached her lower thighs. She blushed at me grabbing the hem of it looking down. "I'm ready". She said closing and locking the door. I can't say that this is what I actually planned to happened... But. Why can't I enjoy myself? If (Y/n) didn't want this she wouldn't have came back and if she ever wants to stop... I'll stop. I placed my lips on hers softly. My hands rubbing her back. I wanted more, I wanted to go all the way. I pushed her against the door kissing her roughly and passionately my hand in her thick (h/c) hair. I pulled it making her head go back.

I started kissing her neck my fingers going under my shirt she wore, she had on underwear under it. I used my fingers to rub her through her underwear. Her whole face was red and I also had a blush. "You're fucking gorgeous, I wouldn't have chosen anyone else to do this with. Because I love you. But you know that right"? I asked. She looked up at me. "I love you too... Katsuki". She kissed me. I picked her up as she wrapped her legs around me. I bit and kissed shoulders and squeezed her ass, both our breathing getting heavier by the second.

I put her on the bed. Her hands ran down my abs to my boxers. She looked down and blushed. "You're in for a ride aren't you"? I smirked at her. "You know if Izuku finds out about this. He's going to probably kill you". (Y/n) said. I growled. "Don't mention Deku while I'm trying to have sex with you! That damn nerd has nothing to do with his. Tonight is just about me and you baby". I said burning the shirt.

"Kacchan... I liked this shirt". (Y/n) pouted. "It isn't even yours dumbass". I said biting her neck. I kissed down to her chest. "Take this shit off". I growled. She teasingly looked at me while playing with her bra. "I'm going to murder you". I growled kissing her breaking the hooks of the bra off the clamps by pulling it apart. "Katsuki"! She blushed. I kissed her right nipple taking it in my mouth. I then started to flick and play with the left one with my left hand. My right hand tracing her skin.

"Ah~". She moaned. I smiled. "Feeling that good huh"? I asked her. "Katsuki you're so amazing". (Y/n) blushed covering her face. I grabbed her hands. "I want to see and hear you. Let all of those moans out for me". I said. Alright... Now I should prepare her for me... My main priority is to make this as good for (Y/n) as I can. She trusts me to do this and I won't have her feel no necessary pain, not for her first time. I took her underwear off. My eyes widen. A string of her juices stuck to her panties. She was so wet. (Y/n) looked at me curiously almost scared.

"You look really good down here. So good I can eat you right up". I said licking her. (Y/n) back arched and her hand went to my head and her legs were closing. I think she's trying to kill me. I grabbed one of her legs and spreaded it so she wasn't trying to close her legs from my licking. I then started sucking on her clit. "Katsuk~ ah~ ah~". She moaned and whined. I then stuck my middle finger in her womanhood. I curved it automatically hitting her G-spot. I kept doing this while moving my fingers I was slurping her juicing not missing a drop.

"You know usually I don't like sweet things". I licked my lips. "Kacchan how are you just eating it"!? She blushed as I licked my fingers. "I thought you were supposed to have more sexual experience than me". I said. "My body count is the same as yours Kacchan! I only read Yoai"! She blushed. "That pisses me off. You wanting to watch two dudes have sex. Like you're interested in them". I growled biting her legs. It was hot in here. My hands were hot. I grabbed the sheets and they started to smoke. Fuck.... I'm just going to have to be careful.

"Katsuki... Can you stuck it now"? (Y/n) blushed. I blushed to. "Alright. Relax ok"? I asked. She nodded. I trusted into her. Her eyes widen. "Hold on... I'm not in all the way". I felt her walls stretching as I entered her. Yet she was so damn tight. "(Y/n) relax a little more for me, take some breaths". I said. She did what I said. I then grabbed the headboard and entered her completely. My headboard started smoking. I was ok with that. "Are you ok"? I asked. She gave me a small smile. "I'm fine Kacchan you can move now... Slowly please". (Y/n) said.

I thrusted slowly in and out of her. She let out of groans of pain. Then groans, slowly turned into moans, the moans then started to get louder, and louder. She was begging for me to fuck her. I growled and grunted I accidentally grabbed her hips but she didn't looked hurt by it. "Ah~"! I moaned and growled. "Fuck"! I groaned going into her faster and harder tears were in her eyes. Was she ok? She didn't say she wanted me to stop. "Katsuki~ ah~ ngh~"! (Y/n) moaned. I stuck my fingers in her mouth. "Suck it". I growled. She did. "You feel so good inside (Y/n). So warm and wet ah~. If I ever catch you doing this with someone. I'm murdering them and you ah~"! I moaned and grunted.

I took my fingers out her mouth and then kissed her my tongue going into her mouth. It was a sloppy, messy, but still passionate kiss. "Katsuki I think I'm coming"! (Y/n) cried. "Then cum for me". I picked up the speed spreading both her legs as far as I could... "I hope you don't plan on sleeping anytime soon. I missed workouts. I have 5 more rounds of energy left me". I growled as she moaned my name with her orgasm. It was so hot. I felt my own build up. Tonight is going to be fun.