15

Eijirou Kirishima POV

"(L/n) and Yaoyorozu are so sexy". Some guys said. "(L/n) especially. Have you seen the ass on her? Yeah her boobs aren't as big as Yaoyorozu's but damn touching that must be soft". Another guy said. All the boys were here accept for Midoriya and Bakugo. And if they were here I felt like someone would get hurt. (Y/n) wasn't even around then and they were talking about her. Yaoyorozu and the other girls were across the hall so they probably can't hear. "Hey that's not cool". I said to them. They laughed. "We're not hurting anyone. Plus that girl is fucking hot. I'd fuck her first chance I get". The guy said. There was two of them. "Do you think she's a virgin? I bet she is". The other one said. "You're talking about two of my fucking friends"! I yelled as the other guys held me back.

"What's wrong with you shitty hair"? Bakugo walked over. I didn't want to tell him... He'd go crazy. "Think about how it'd be to fuck her while she's a virgin". One of the dudes said said. Bakugo looked at them with disgust. "Bakugo! You're dating (Y/n) right"? One asked. "Why"? Bakugo growled at them. "She's so fucking sexy man, I bet she sucks your dick goo-". Bakugo in a instant started to fight all the guys. We tried to pull him off, we really did. But he was to angry. "What the fuck did you say about my fucking girlfriend!? I'll fucking murder you pieces of shit"! Bakugo yelled

(Y/n) POV

I was walking from buying me some chocolate when Jirou Asui and Hagakure ran to me. "(Y/n)! Bakugo is fighting and he won't stop! The senseis can't stop him and no one has found Aizawa sensei yet"! Hagakure said. "What"!? I yelled. "They said some pretty pervy things about you and it set him off". Asui said. "I don't blame him". Jirou said. "Take me to him"! I said. They ran and I saw basically the half the school in the halls trying to stop Katsuki. My eyes widen when I saw three males that were actually bloody. What the hell did they say to him!? "Kacchan"! I yelled. Katsuki was yelling and screaming, he couldn't hear me. I tried to make it pass the crowd. I shot a web and swung over them. I landed right behind him.

"Katsuki..". I said touching his arm. He stopped, then turned to look at me dropping one guy. "(Y/n)". Katsuki said softly, he never liked it when I saw him snap. I didn't really care because I knew he had anger issues and anxiety. He couldn't control it, he sounded hurt by his own actions. Plus at this moment it wasn't his fault, they ticked him off.... somehow. I smiled at him taking his hand in mine. "Could you please stop? It's over now Kacchan"? I smiled at him. He stared into my eyes. "Ok". He said to me. I squeezed his hand reassuringly. "All of you office now"! Aizawa sensei said.

Wait me!? We were in principal Nezu office. I took up for Katsuki, and the boys in class also did, even Mineta. Saying he did nothing wrong and the other two started mess. "Look sir! If everything my classmates said is true about them speaking about me like that. I feel really uncomfortable". I didn't actually care but Katsuki wasn't going to get expelled as long as I'm his lawyer right now. "I'm sure this is also a form of sexual harassment. Katsuki was doing what he saw fit for the moment. I know his actions might have been wrong, but he was only trying to protect my name". I said.

"I see... Then Aizawa you should handle Bakugo... I'll take care of these two". Nezu said. Later on Aizawa sensei took Katsuki away from me saying that I can't defend him now. I sighed. "Hey (Y/n)! What happened!? Why did Kacchan beat up three students"? Izuku asked. "Where in the actual fuck have you been"? I asked. "Oh with All Might". Izuku said. I blinked. "Yeah they were saying sexual comments about me and Kacchan lost his shit". I said. "What"!? Izuku yelled. "Hey! Don't you start anything either! I can't defend both of you"! I said. "Yeah! Ok I won't. But still". Izuku mumbled. I saw Katsuki, the freshmen in the halls looked at him in fear.

"Kacchan"! I smiled running up to him. He looked at me a small smile on his face. I hugged him. "Are you ok!? What is Aizawa sensei making you do"? I asked. "I just have to clean the room after school. He says he doesn't really care". Katsuki said. "Cool! I'll help you then"! I smiled. "Do what you want". He said. "Hey... Uh Katsuki I want to talk to you in private. But we can do it while we're cleaning". I said. "Ok... Unless this is a breakup". Katsuki said. "No! Of course not"! I said. "Alright". Katsuki said. After school I was helping him clean. "Katsuki... I know what guys say behind my back. I know that they say they want to fuck me or talking about my general appearance. But it doesn't bother me". I said.

"Good for you, we're two different people. It doesn't even bother me as your boyfriend it bothers me as your friend and someone who's been with you since diapers. Hell if I knew they were talking about ponytail to I would have threw in a couple more punches". Katsuki said. I chuckled. "Kacchan I'm saying that. You don't need to be angry and do that. That type of stuff... It's beyond our control. People are going to say or think whatever they want". I said. "(Y/n)... You don't understand. I don't give a fuck about what they say either. But they weren't going to just going to disrespect you like that! Not in front of me. They asked me how you were at sucking dick. Like you've done some shit like that before. They had the fucking nerve to ask me that. So... I had to show them who the hell they were talking to and who they were talking about". Katsuki said.

There was no point in trying to get Katsuki to try and not fight everyone who makes a sexual comment about me. At the end of the day he's going to do what he wants, plus I'm actually happy he defends me. I smiled at him. "We're done Kacchan". I said putting the mop down. "Let's go then". Katsuki said grabbing my hand. I walked with him back to the dorms.